Name a more redpilled celebrity than Drake Bell

Name a more redpilled celebrity than Drake Bell

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46039739
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/799759823021559808
twitter.com/vincentcuratola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that's the only redpilled thing he has ever said and it wasn't even redpilled. It was just a joke from Drake and Josh and nobody got it, hence the shitstorm.

The dwarf from Twin Peaks is openly anti semetic.

Drake and Josh was already the most redpilled Anime i've ever seen. I like it even more now

Gary Oldman

Bill Burr

Mel Gibson

Sam Hyde stealthily inserts pol memes into his TV show
I think he takes the cake

NEGATIVE

Donald Trump

Mel "The Terror of Tel-Aviv" Gibson

Underage b&

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO SIMPLE BUT

>Bill Burr
MARRIED A CHOCOLATE

lolno

rosanne barr

I FOUND A WAY I FOUND A WAYYYY

I FOUND A WAY, I FOUND A WAAAY

Ben Garrison makes William L Pierce look like Onision

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46039739

he is purplepilled

Jesus christ she's sad these days

Wtf?

Bill Burr huh? You know when I first heard about Louis CK I figured he was one of those red-pilled comedians at first. He had that show on HBO with Jim Norton that was hilarious and even the Louis show was decent. Here, I thought, was finally a comedian who was older so he has stories and experience in comedy, so he must be almost like another Carlin maybe? Then I realized how wrong I was. CK is as blue-pilled as they come and was clearly bought out by the comedy jews. His stand-up saying white people are evil etc etc women good trump is hitler blah blah blah.

That's what Bill Burr will become. He seems neutral now but you will see when leddit starts praising the guy like he's another Bill Hicks. Then the attention will get to his head and start pandering to that crowd, since majority of the human population think like leddit.

On a side note: I am convinced there is a jewish elite buying out these comedians and other stars to push an agenda. Jim Norton is one of the funniest and respected comedians out there right now and he's getting shit. Meanwhile Louis CK is immensely popular despite being shit.

Isn't he in massive debt?

With this name thing, I view it the same way I view any name change. If Lew Alcindor wants to be called Kareem Abdul-Jabarr, I don't give a shit, I'll call him by whatever name he prefers. Same with a tranny. Doesn't mean I don't think they're disgusting.

"Huhhhh womyn are crazy and high maintenance!"
"eeeeee BILL ray sesssss"

Talking about feminism has never really been that edgy, or at least the way he talks about it.

He is not red pilled in the slightest
By his own admission he's dumb yet people quote him as though he has anything valuable to say.

>george carlin
wew lad. He was a leftist faggot

WHOA
I had heard she endorsed Trump but had no clue she was going full Sup Forums

Who isn't?

Does anyone have that GREAT DEBTS drawing of drake? (Spin on Great post well meme'd my friend)

Rosanne is the best kind of crazy and "Rosanne" is one of the last shows that had working class whites that aren't portrayed as low IQ, hate filled inbreds.

>91
IF YOU OPEN UP YOUR MIND

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ID NEED 600k

>celebrity
>Drake Bell

I thought you said Drake for a second

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/799759823021559808
>Male Feminists r just pussies and whiners looking for a mama to take care of their incompetent lazy asses.

>"Rosanne" is one of the last shows that had working class whites that aren't portrayed as low IQ, hate filled inbreds.
What about Justified?
That's from this decade.

Back when Sup Forums was a lot more fun

What's the 91 about?

How's 8th grade m8?

Justified was pretty Master Race 2bh fampai

>Back when Sup Forums was fun
It really has turned to shit in the past year or so.

Drake Bell is not red pilled.

Drake Bell sent out a congratulations tweet to the poopdicks when the courts forced their faggotry into law.

Is he still in debt?

It has been almost a year and a half since the Drake "Putting Sloppy Fags in Body Bags" threads.

Just

He's not in debt anymore

Michael Richards

Mel Gibson

The Jews run Hollywood

Kanye West

Jon Oliver

Wrong. Biggest cuck ever.

Also, he married an ape.

>people listing comedians

2nd for Mel

were talking about people

IF YOU'D JUST OPEN UP YOUR WALLET!

They forgot some

Drake "Ran a Truck Over The Tran" Bell
Drake "Gender Fluid Drainer" Bell
Drake "I Won't Take It Easy, Tran" Bell
Drake "I Found a Way to Slay the Gay" Bell
Drake "Third Gender, Meet my Fender" Bell

Drake "gettin mean on a drag queen" Bell
Drake "putting sloppy fags in body bags" Bell
Drake "stuffing twinks down kitchen sinks" Bell
Drake "bringing sufferin' to otherkin" Bell
Drake "the true gender defender" Bell

Burr is faux edge.
Though he has called out double standards. I remember once he said something about someone having a WASPy smile. Then he said that if had said something about Jewish bankers he'd be finished.
I use to watch his podcast im sorry to say

kek

>Bill Burr
>redpilled
m8

thats pretty fucking based

ideology aside this dude is really annoying. never found him funny at all. his stage persona is really offputting

no idea who this is
so not a celeb

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Purple pilled at best and that's stretching it.

He's one of those fucks that says some red-pilled things but then goes completely against it and does shit like get married because he still believes in it deep inside despite his shit talking.

Norton was great, but I think all the years of walking on Greggshells have made him lose his edge. Also none of those guys have been quite the same since Patrice died - because Patrice was the funniest and made knocking bitches down a peg acceptable. The rest care too much about being celebrities to risk exile from the Hollywood garden of Eden, i.e. easy money and easy pussy.

Anthony Cumina

Traditional marriage/family is red pilled you MGTOW faggot. Don't let the piss poor state of modern days ruin that idea for you.

Patrice was so fucking based. His has a great riff on abortion on YouTube somewhere. His plain speaking on 'making it' in Hollywood is red-pilling af.

>Traditional marriage/family is red pilled
Except it isn't, actually learn what you're talking about. Marriage no matter what form is completely blue-pilled.

Also marrying a feminist black woman is traditional? Kiss my ass.

>made knocking bitches down a peg acceptable
im having trouble believing this. Maybe he was the first (popular) stand up to do it, but I don't watch stand up because it's for middle schoolers who think they're wise.

>calling a jew redpilled
She's very liberal in general, just hates PC culture, loves weed and has fuck you money.

>9fag in conversion process detected

I wouldn't call her red pilled but Loretta Lynn was on the Trump Train at some point.

Frankie Muniz

>flip flops
He Brazilian now?

I always enjoyed Miracle in Lane 2.

>YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!
>tfw I'll never live in the late 90s/early 2000s again

james woods is on a different plane

>forgetting Uncle Mel
disappointed op

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

You need to go back.

Life is unfair

>it took over 80 posts for somebody to mention based James Woods
what the actual fuck Sup Forums

dude keeps to himself mostly. he's not terribly front-page news

It was a pretty great time user.
Internet was mainstream but not too many fags clogging it up with social media yet.
Based tv shows and because hadn't gotten into the quirky, ironic, meta horse shit yet
People weren't poisoned with social media.
And I was young with not as much pressure
Pretty comfy time to be quite honest with you senpai pai

I only follow cute actresses on twitter and the following is an incomplete list of them who said absolutely nothing about the election

Taylor Swift
Victoria Justice
Miranda Cosgrove
Jennette McCurdy
Brenda Song
McKayla Maroney
Olivia Holt
Selena Gomez
Ryan Newman

Look up his appearances on O&E or his own show, The Black Phillip Show. Black Phillip is only 12 episodes or so, but it's a relationship show from a masculine perspective - like he said once in an interview "I generally don't like living in a world where being what a man is, is a horrible thing; and no matter what a woman is, is a wonderful thing."

he's brutal. apparently he just recently (like a day or so ago) quit twitter. gonna have find out how he communicates nowadays

>funny or die
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>inb4 another macy's situation

Johnny Sack's actor.

twitter.com/vincentcuratola

I didn't mention funny or die, faggot