MEGA CTR INCOMING

You thought the fight was over, Sup Forums? I'd like to see you take on a more well funded, better organized George Soros backed version of CTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at even the slightest sense
call out the JEW

don't engage
don't get triggered
don't reason/debate

just point out who it is
JEW$

so, JIDF?

>brock
>recruits
>kicks ass
please stop my sides

the jews are united, winter is coming

Because he kicked so much ass with all the money in the world backing his candidate

We have weaponized autism and meme magic.
They never stood a chance.

Do you really think faggot pedophiles and Jew traitors bother the Donald?

The pro-Shillary gatekeeping continues on the Clinton-related articles on Wikipedia. CTR never went away.

Pretty funny

They lost

>pic related

Wait.
Brock wasted how much money with CTR? $6 million, right?

Imagine that inept fucker with all of Soros' money. He's going to be bankrupt.
Thanks, OP. Best news I've heard all day.

soros will die naturally this year anyway. look at his age.

Give it up dude, I've been coming to this stupid site for years, then all of sudden i was "CTR", now im just going to be a part of a another conspiracy.

It's the most autistic thing i've seen.
The idea people can't disagree with you without being a part of some global conspiracy.

Just very different views of the world, I will never accept Donald Trump as president. I will ignore his speeches, do nothing but protest him, vote against him at every point.
I'm going be nice to immigrants, i'm going to be nice to Muslims, im going to recycle more, I already have solar panels.

I don't need direction from Trump, I can be a be a greater man by ignoring him.

The old Jew can't beat us, because we do something he can't even fathom. We do it for free.

You can't fight Kek with Cash

Then PizzaGate gets more exposure and they get BTFO

I don't see the problem here.

You're not CTR, you're just a fucking idiot.

But the election is over

Did anyone else see the old video of a child screaming from that pizza place? I came across it by accident today.... it was strange

We memed the democrats out of the presidency, senate and the house.
We are the most powerful people in the world.

>claims he comes here for years
>writes like a reddit cuckster

Lel

Yeah, because I didn't vote for the host of celebrity apprentice?
You changed the channel from PBS to Honey Boo-Boo, and im not going down with you retards.

I found another website I think is connected to soros it's like move.org but for women commondreams.org

So that's why they came back

IT'S OFFICIALLY SEASON 2 GUYS

How is David Brock not arrested for tax evasion yet?

Kill yaself

Does this mean people are gonna call you a shill if you disagree with them instead of even trying to make an argument forever? Fuck this echo chamber shit.

>he doesn't know we've already defeated JIDF on multiple fronts.

Hundreds of millions and they couldn't even turn the general public. This will be marginally less effective than the Tumblr 'raid'.

>dat filename

get your shit together shill

KEK IS ALMIGHTY

>Pissing in a sea of piss
Let that crusty old fuck waste his money.

>likes muslims
>likes immigrants
>likes solar panels
>I've came to this site for years, guys! I swear!
Fuck off, reddít. Nobody with politically correct opinions spends "years" on a politically incorrect, pro Hitler, anti Jew image board. The fact that you think the idea of a """"boogeyman"""" started with CTR just shows how new you are. Before CTR people like you would be called JIDF or just a plain shill. Bitch.

So it is time for the second meme war. We must weaponize the autism. Alert the men!

JIDF and CTR unite for the second meme war...

WTF is this timeline?

And yet another poster who clearly never browsed Sup Forums before the election. Sup Forums has always called people shills.

Only makes us stronger senpai

Day 1 Trump needs to lock Soros up and seize his accounts.

No way is a foreigner inciting violence on american streets legal. No fucking way.

you skipped the part where you'll take your boyfriends dick up your ass every day

>and im not going down with you retards.
when are you leaving?

>leaves filename as whatever computer specified
>gets called shill

Holy shit, Germany is ruining the internet and europe all at once. You guys are truly the master race, of ruining everything.

Nowhere near the levels of during the election though, the JIDF stuff was fairly tame compared to literal daily "THEY'RE SLIDING EVERYTHING REEEEEE" threads where if you mentioned it probably had to do with the Trump generals, you're a shill.

Get your head out of your ass and see what's happening here m80

Welcome to season 2.

>tfw you failed at rigging the election so you just say "fuck it" and come out as a cartoon bond villain in public
2016 just won't stop delivering. The water in the swamp is getting low enough we can see the snakes for what they are.

As though these retards stand a chance against our memetic assaults. They can go suck some more dick in Soros' semite-land.

BRING ON CTR NIGGERS

this is a terrible strategy.

I get called a jew everytime I post. all its caused me to do is give up on other conspiracy theorists.

I'll research alone, and I won't share any information with you teenage retards. you're useless in this current state.

this is probably what they, wanted but what can you do?

We barely even got two weeks of R&R before we had to redeploy to the front lines

What does that even mean kick his ass...i mean he is the president and at some point it is plain and simple conspiring to harm him in some way.
What are they going to do now that everyone knows they are out "to kick his ass" in some way. stupid

The kike only makes it easier for us to redpill normies to the evil, blatant ways of the kike.

yeah i totally get the vibe that you are ignoring him..i think you made that clear in your essay on a anonymous board where nobody gives a fuck at all

So we need to remember now to keep an eye on David Brock, just as we do Soros.

War is hell good buddy.

If you want truth to win, you have to fight for it.

But Brock failed. why would any jew throw sheckels away on a failure

OY VEY
Stop pointing at me

Rev up those memes, we got more sorosbux to drain.

:DDDDD

I would like to see them try
CTR was shit compared to Sup Forums harbor and I survived it just fine
Kikes don't know how to win when white men set their minds to a goal, that's why they work with disinformation and division primarily

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

>thinking this will stop soros
he will be commanding shit from 10 feet down under

Money wont make CTR arguments suck any less. CTR cannot compete in the arena of ideas that is Sup Forums. So, in effect, what Soros is paying for is more censorship. Go on, delete away. It's the best weapon you will ever have.

You don't even know who you are anymore!

So when are we going to meme Soros into a domestic terrorist, making it impossible for him to comprete his mission?

Don't forget this.

NO SHEKELS FOR SOROS

Was part of the joke of these that her eyes never quite look in the same direction?

So their solution is to throw more money at the problem? Top Kek these niggers are gonna go broke.

Bring it.

So let me get this right

David Brock leached off of Hillary for money by suggesting she pay him to create Correct the Record

Now that the gravy train is over since Hillary lost, David Brock is sucking off Soros for money to create a new version of Correct the Record?

He should go back to selling cheese pizza

Do you want a civil war? Because this is exactly how you get a civil war.

I wish Pence would just fry this faggot

>Day 1 Trump needs to lock Soros up and seize his accounts.
>No way is a foreigner inciting violence on american streets legal. No fucking way.

THIS.

"This stupid site" was the giveaway

i've been wondering the same thing

>it's going down for real

You fucking blew it, dipshits

It would be a bloodbath, this pane of glass isn't shattering into 2 red team blue team pieces but 1000

this gives me a bit of a battleboner

Doesn't she look tired?

So what was formerly the Jewish Internet Defense Force that became a shill army for a bunch of angry neck beards from reddit and then got hired by David Brock to run Correct the Record are now going to be financed by a Cartel Billionaire that wants to destroy Israel

Can't make this shit up

Should be our new logo for this memewar.

this pasta already stale af

>"the millions of dollars we spent on online shilling did nothing but illegitimize our cause"
>"I know! Let's double down and throw more money at this failed scheme. :^) *rubs le conspiring hands*"

I'm starting to believe the "le jews have high IQs meme" is bullshit.

It's spelled c a n a d a

You spelt Germany lol

ALT RIGHT VS ALT LEFT DEATH MATCH. You fool merely win the battle. The great meme war begins now. Prepare yourself misogynistic, homophobic, racist scum.

>I get called a jew everytime I post. all its caused me to do is give up on other conspiracy theorists.

That's because if you're not a jew, it doesn't makes you recoil and think "I've been found out".

LARPing killed Sup Forums

You think forum sliding doesn't exist? Do you choose to ignore the 600 or so false flags we get here every day or the near-constant BLACKED threads that inundated Sup Forums for months on end?

Go visit Sup Forums sometime and tell me sliders and shills don't exist. Spend a day there and tell me people aren't paid to kick the hornet's nest. This, Reddit and Tumblr are the biggest advertising platforms of the new millenium.

i'm so tired bros, when will these battles end?

Someone needs to update this picture.

MOMMY'S ALT-RIGHT, DADDY'S ALT-RIGHT, THEY JUST SEEM A LITTLE WIEEEERRRRD!!!

SURRENDER!!!!!

holy shit, why jews do that?

faggot

>99208200

kek demands war

post the good edit

Never.

Never despair.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

>We have weaponized autism and meme magic.

This.

Even chyna tried to weaponize autism, but they're still failing, they're missing the meme magic that goes with it

This is 100% truth btw

Meme Wars GT

It ends when all the truth is out there.