Sup Forums Projects Thread

Have any Sup Forumsmrades ever made anything good?
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1410811347-1.jpg (800x1200, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cassiopeiaquinn.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good thing Sup Forums has ever done is sending that letter to the America comic

No, because any example you give will have someone declare it shit.

That looks pretty good to me. What is it

Psu is a good artist, but Gunwild is a hack and his writing brings the whole thing down.

>Gunwild
Uh Oh

A webcomic
cassiopeiaquinn.com

Attached: 1440585129-005_003.jpg (800x778, 579K)

Most projects end in tears. Hope Corgi was good though

Attached: HOPE.jpg (523x412, 61K)

I mean if it has plenty of naked girls in space I can ignore the words

Lots of Sup Forumsmrades have made things that others on Sup Forums would find good. But only individually or in small groups. It's fairly frequent too.

There isn't any naked girls. The girls that are in it are fine and all but yeah not a lot of them.

None at all? Well that's false advertising. Oh well, thanks for saving me the trouble I guess.

Psu goes for more of a soft fanservice thing more than full lewd.

Shame

I bet Psu could make a lot of money selling lewd commissions

Weren't there nakedish mermaids?

Psu does lewder stuff on his (?) patreon.

There wasn't much to look at

What's it about?

A space babe annoying a military babe for I don't know what reason. Heists or something. Gunwild's writing isn't exactly sharp.

So you're just reading it for the soft-core lewdness than the actual writing?

I stopped reading it months ago because of how aimless it is, but I did like the fanservice even if Psu's faces and body type are pretty generic.

If that's the case I hope the artist just drops the idea guy and continue the comic without him or something. The comic strip posted above looks like it could be easily made by anyone without the need of any writer.

I think (hope) Gunwild pays a page rate.

I'm not trying to bash the dude, he's nice enough, its just his writing is a weak cup of tea.