>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: 1520865764887.jpg (830x364, 47K)

Attached: 1520696395587.png (846x878, 853K)

Attached: michal-kus-star-wars-tie-fighter-designs.jpg (1920x996, 314K)

Why is ANH so fucking comfy

Attached: 1506369838761.png (1918x816, 1.95M)

Because it wasn't shit.

Attached: Michael loves Omelets.gif (540x583, 1.28M)

Left one reminds me of a vulture droid

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1278x720, 91K)

Those are deeply fuck ugly.

Attached: Kyle Katarn's wow avatar.jpg (640x480, 76K)

I just watched the movie

There's only three real problems but they are fucking massive

>witty humour in almost every scene of the movie including the two biggest showdowns making nothing feel serious
>snoke was fucking pointless despite being amped as a threat for two movies and having the most serious scene of all the movie
>hyperspace ram on a setting where building giant metal bullets and slapping hyperdrive on them is easily attainable

Everything else could have worked if they actually weren't scared of doing fantasy unironically. It's like the movie is trying to remind the viewer that he's watching a shitty genre fiction movie at every chance it gets. "no, you aren't allowed to immerse yourself!"

fuck that noise

Hidley-ho, senpai-diddley-ams! What should I ask Dave Filoni for?

Attached: Simpsons_03_04_P2.jpg (1280x720, 932K)

So tell me Sup Forums do you have the high ground

Attached: 9F8D6276-9705-4A2A-9EBA-6FA74619CECE.jpg (600x592, 38K)

>hyperspace ram on a setting where building giant metal bullets and slapping hyperdrive on them is easily attainable
inB4 it's too hard

George couldn't rely on ILM to fix everything so he had to actually put effort into the movie.

Anyone play the TPM computer game where you're in Theed and go to save some wounded soldier by a downed vulture droid, but the thing blows up and kills him?

>snoke was fucking pointless despite being amped as a threat for two movies and having the most serious scene of all the movie
I cannot wait until Hux cuts Kylo Ren in half at the thirty minute mark of IX and /swco/ tells me I'm an idiot for ever thinking Kylo Ren was ever important in the first place.

It was the only movie made before Star Wars became a phenomenon, user.

Reminder: Sabine and ashoka are hunting Ezra because Jacen is not Kanan's but ezra's kid.
After Kanan died Hera, in her grief, attempted to latch onto anything and everything that reminded her of Kanan, there was alchohol involved.
Regardless she forced herself upon Ezra, probably while some lothwolves looked on.
Ezra's summoning of the purgill was his "um we need some space, things got weird too fast between us hera".

Also, Yoda and Obi-wan pulled a fast one on the galaxy. Neither of the died, they simply slipped into the world between worlds, though Obiwan forgot his pants and the weed so they then stole that shipment of spice that Han lost.
Thus began a 30+ year long bender involving them, and all of the jedi and some darksiders whose bodies were never recovered during order 66.
Yoda was high as a kite on Ahch-to and master Plo-koon burned down the tree on a dare when Ventress wouldn't believe he had his own version of force lightning.

Wasn't that the entire point of the galaxy gun?

you know the best thing? it makes the death star pointless

what's the point of building a giant laser when I can just lug a metal ball at a two digits fraction of lightspeed? A meteorite that's 10kms in diameter can destroy any civilization at 30000mph.

You could get a whole fleet of lightspeed bullets and still spend less money than the death star.

The worse is that Snoke was actually fun to watch.

funny but pablo has spoken on why it's not feasible
yet you retards insist

Attached: STAR WARS.png (697x97, 29K)

>people are now pretending Snoke was a great character who was unjustly ruined and not a cheap Sheev clone

Attached: 1495168366515.jpg (506x628, 71K)

Reminder, This is the originator of Sith Eyes.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

$11 million budget, which even adjusted for inflation is still only like $30 million in todays money. I'm pretty sure that was Harrison Ford's salary for The Force Awakens.

Attached: 1520792552068.jpg (1024x1253, 287K)

Couldn't they feasibly do that with centerpoint station though? Could bring that back into canon.

heh

Attached: 2018-03-12 18.25.12.jpg (427x389, 89K)

>Daisy will never bring me stuff with her mouth on her hands and knees

Attached: 1470177051203.gif (250x250, 106K)

>The worse is that Snoke was actually fun to watch
Did we watch the same movies?

Just finished the Rebels finale.

Fuck you Filoni, you made me have to watch Gregor die twice now.

Attached: Gregor-Commando.jpg (970x523, 105K)

Look at the part above it, he's shitposting

>Harrison Ford's salary for The Force Awakens.
Harrison Ford agreed to work for union scale, as long as he got it in writing that they would kill of Han.

No excuse is good unless you completely retcon how warfare and logistics in star wars are carried out.

you have one of two options:

1. the galactic community is actually extremely young and hyperspace has been discovered so recently nobody came up with the idea of space bullets yet
2. everyone is a mental midget incapable of innovation until now and the republic war was a fluke between retards how didn't know jack about space warfare

Either options tanks all star wars lore from the movies, to canon, to EU.

Evil dicks who rant are always fun.

He was certainly a cheap Emperor clone, but his original design possessed an eerie fragility that suggested he had a different angle from Sheev's high-on-life cackling and scheming.

I understand why TLJ deemed him deadweight and fodder for Kylo's next move, but the narrative burden of Snoke's origins and Luke and Leia's failure to address him earlier still lingers in the background of the story.

>Evil dicks who rant are always fun.
He didn't even do that. All he did was repeat what Sheev said, except less compelling.

>his original design possessed an eerie fragility that suggested he had a different angle from Sheev's high-on-life cackling and scheming.
Serkis talked about Snoke's vulnerability in interviews before both TFA and TLJ. It's a shame absolutely none of that came across in his performance, where he just played Snoke as a lesser Sheev.

Reminder he made Ahsoka live.

His death felt a bit like it was just tacked on like "oh someone should die in this big attack". His line was great though "It was an honor to fight with you for something we chose to believe in." Really got me

This is the next trilogy villain. Say something nice about him.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12_202032~2.png (683x767, 734K)

A fair price for the perfect waifu.

But Kanan was too high a price, and I want a refund.

Attached: 1520391818351.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Well you didn't think Filoni would kill his clone husbando, did you? Wolffe and Rex had protection, so Gregor was the sacrificial lamb.

The way he watches Scott Summers pee is certainly intriguing

easy on the pizza Rey

PABLO HAS EXPLAINED WHY THIS DOES NOT WORK YOU RETARD

those droid fighters were so friggen awesome.

Does he? All he said he was "kylo u suck i cool rey also sucks lol let's kill her". that's why it pisses me off, he dies before showing the plan and any motivation. what does he think of sidious? were they contemporaries rivals? We get jack shit. Only ominous evil guy who for some reason rips everyone a new asshole.

The VA was good and he could have been fun if allowed.

Pablo's explanation doesn't make a fucking ounce of sense. I just gave it the benefit of doubt until I watched the movie myself.

>Pablo's explanation doesn't make a fucking ounce of sense
What's wrong with it, other than SW physics not really being compatible with real-life physics, which we've known since 1977?

>Pablo's explanation doesn't make a fucking ounce of sense
Ah so you're one of those 'REEEE PABLO IS RETARDED DOESN'T COUNT' guys. Gotcha

>Rey meats Jean
>Somehow it turns out Jean is the chosen one and is even stronger than Rey

Anime Sabine when?

What is the explanation, I haven't heard of this before.

Attached: Kanan_-_The_Last_Padawan_005SQ4N9ER0.jpg (274x299, 30K)

What? don't be retarded. The loremaster can be wrong. Specially if he gets played a card that goes against all logic.

Anyone can pull out an explanation out of his ass. The point is that the explanation doesn't damage the credibility of the setting.

>Logic
>In star wars
so your argument is 'REEE NOT REAL PHYSICS'? You're just autistic user

it's the farthest from comfy you can get

>internal logic
>in a setting's established parameters

impossible

How does it violate established Star Wars logic, though?

George put effort into every movie though.
He's just an anxious dude who never feels on top of things, from what i've gathered.
He viewed advancement in tech as a safety net. He thought ANH was somewhat less grand than what was in his and Mcquarrie's imaginations.

I don't mean this in a Sup Forums way, I just mean it in a "I obvserved this" way- Rian Johnson seems to be some kind of weirdo woman power to an unreasonable degree person, because Holdo being a stingy bitch to Poe doesn't really seem like the best tack for her to take.
It's like Rian was trying to show how toxic masculinity is but forgot to make Holdo reasonable or logical.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.iNTERNAL.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPRiNTER[EtHD].mkv_snapshot_00.37.28_[2018.0 (1920x804, 204K)

>Well you didn't think Filoni would kill his clone husbando, did you?
I really don't like this. I'm concerned about how much more indulgent Filoni might get in the future

why is wiki image for this eldritch abomination so cute?

Attached: Abeloth.jpg (210x265, 24K)

That dude's shitty plan had just killed a ton of people, wiped out the entire bomber fleet, and sent the remainder of the Resistance on an interstellar death-chase. I think Holdo had every reason to distrust or even dislike Poe in the moment.

But when he asks her the plan, why not tell him?
Why intentionally piss him off if you think he's a brash hothead?

>Abeloth
>AbeLothal

Weird I just noticed this.

BECAUSE STUPID CHILDREN DONT DESERVE TO STAY IN THE SAME ROOM AS GROWNUPS

Like I said, if hyperspace ramming if possible, it nullifies the point of a lot of warfare and tech in the setting

why spent nearly 20 years designing and building a superweapon when things like tractor beams / whatever tech you use to harvest asteroids and mine planetary iron, easily accessible and relatively cheap hyperdrive technologies and the infrastructure needed to harvest large amounts of metal and just melt it into a ball are all there and combined into a simple tech weapon are nearly as lethal as the superweapon?.

Why spent all these centuries creating and designing space combat ships when the possibility of hyperspace cannons is real, reducing space warfare to whether or not you are able to stop troop transports from making planetfall and whether or not dropping an unstoppable meteor on the planet is tactically sound?

I'm not talking about kamikaze ships, just literal lumps of metal with a drive attached. hell, they could do as much damage as in TLJ with only a fraction of the volume because they don't have to account for inside space.

even if you argue this: "you must be close to the target else you phase out into hyperspace and just disintegrate on hit", it's still better to use them as all you need to do is ensure they get close enough to engage hyperdrive.

it changes warfare in a way no star wars media has ever been depicted.

lightspeed cannon warfare would be extremely interesting if done within it's own setting as it would make a completely original depiction of space warfare

After Anime Anakin & ROTS.

Attached: PSX_20180222_021044.jpg (960x1151, 175K)

Because he is a subordinate and should follow orders not commit high treason.

So you're not actually arguing for the physics at all and just doing another "WHY NOT HYPERSPACE THE EAGLES INTO MORDOR"

But she's mad at him BECAUSE he didn't follow orders.
Fuck off Rian.

Can someone tell me what possible fucking reason could compel Admiral Holdo to listen to Lieutenant Dameron aside from the fact that he has a penis and she does not? I don't support SJW anything, and I think feminism is a joke, but you have to be an /r9k/-tier MGTOW incel or else an extremely self-important stolen valor armchair general pogue to think Poe deserves even the slightest degree of consideration after all the repeated World War I style meatgrinder pyrrhic fuckups he does.

It has NOTHING to do with the fact that Holdo is a woman and Poe is a man, and it has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that Poe is a shitty character and a shittier soldier. Ezra wasn't able to get away with half the shit Poe pulls and he's a fucking jedi.

I'm talking LOGISTICS

Physics can't be argued when there's an entirely fictional use of them.

With all currently stablished lore of star wars it's simply cheaper to use hyperspace bullets.

>Poe is a shitty character
Well of course, they all are. Holdo's antagonism is stupid though.

Leia was the one who a-OK'd the bombers moving in. The only time Poe was reckless was when he ignored Leia's order for he himself to move in and take out the defenses, which only put himself at risk (still reprimendable, considering he was basically the second in command of the Resistance, so too valuable an asset to risk on a mission like that). Even though their trade-off was, in high likelyhood, worth it because that ship had a giant canon that probably could've gotten past their shields. I mean, if Leia and Holdo really had a problem with him not blindly following their orders they should've told him what their orders were, instead of dodging the question even when Poe just asks them if they have a plan at all, much less what it is.

Attached: 1520827265692.jpg (780x439, 40K)

I think the funniest part is that after all that and a mutiny, they still treat Poe like he's still worth of praise. He's lying there unconscious and Leia and Holdo are talking about him as if he's just some rambunctious kid who keeps getting himself into mischief.

Also Holdo wants to fuck that kid.

Holdo didn't HAVE to tell Poe about the plan, but she obviously should've. She fucked up and people died. That's why she stayed behind to space kamikaze, to redeem herself.

Is there a mega for TLJ blu ray quality? I cant torrent.

It's not stupid though, it's wholly justified. I would like one good reason as to why she should give Poe Dameron the time of day let alone a desperate plan of utmost secrecy after he winds up getting everyone killed and through his own actions rendering his one skillset - piloting - useless to the Resistance.

Because he's already disobeyed orders once and will probably do it again if kept in the dark.

Discount Sheev is still better than any "new" character concept the ST brought, or the disgraced husks of the OT stars.

>but she obviously should've
Based on what?
>She fucked up and people died.
No, Poe fucked up. Nobody would have died if Poe didn't go behind her back like an insubordinate traitor and then start a mutiny outright. He should have been strung up from the highest yardarm and left to the spacegulls.

I still want to know whether Holdo even had a plan from the beginning or not. Does the novelization say anything about that?

Your right Holdo should have thrown him in the brig, but then we would have not movie.

>Because he's already disobeyed orders once and will probably do it again if kept in the dark.
>Based on the fact that this kid is a reckless and consistent fuckup that ruins everything even with complete knowledge aforethought, we should continue to humor him with the details of our operation, even though there is literally no benefit in doing so because he is unable to make himself useful.

He's essentially one of the highest ranking officers in the Resistance, and a symbol to the rest of the crew. Pointlessly bickering to him and lying to him about not having a plan directly led to all of those resistance shuttles getting blown up because Poe takes it into his own hands when he realizes the captain of the ship is mentally unstable.

Once again, the only life he risked by disobeying his orders was his own (and I guess BB-8). That's why he gets a demotion, Poe still acts like a hotshot pilot and has trouble accepting his position of leadership in the Resistance that prevents him from pulling stunts like that.

>Nobody would have died if Poe didn't go behind her back like an insubordinate traitor and then start a mutiny outright.

This
Holdo did nothing wrong

>Pointlessly bickering to him and lying to him about not having a plan directly led to all of those resistance shuttles getting blown up because Poe takes it into his own hands when he realizes the captain of the ship is mentally unstable.
THIS

I get the chain of command bullshit and that Poe had proven earlier on that he's a reckless shit lord but it obviously wasn't just him as he rallied others to his cause fairly easy.

The fact is Poe watched as their numbers dwindled and fuel exhausted. There's literally no reason she couldn't have said 'look, i know things look hopeless but i have a plan..etc'

Instead she kept quiet as her crew turned against her because for all they knew, she was running out of options and just delaying the inevitable.

>one of the highest ranking officers in the Resistance
There's like 15-20 admirals and generals above him, to say nothing of colonels, commodores, captains etc. And he was demoted twice. I will never get the defense Poe gets aside from empathetic meninist butthurt.

I got the impression that she didn't have a plan at first. She'd literally just gotten the job when Poe started asking about it and her response felt to me like it was "hey, back off and let me do my job"

>There's like 15-20 admirals and generals above him, to say nothing of colonels, commodores, captains
The entire Resistance is 400 people. There literally can't be more than a few ranked above him by that point

>There's literally no reason she couldn't have said 'look, i know things look hopeless but i have a plan..etc'
/argument

There were like 5 conspirators and they wouldn't have joined if not for the fact that Poe was a salty little shit mad at his babysitter for giving him a timeout.

The fact that LEIA of all people had to fucking shoot him should tell everybody everything they need to know about how completely and undeniably wrong Poe was about everything. It was just a damn shame it was set to stun instead of kill.

Can we all agree that the situation would've been resolved if when Poe first came to Holdo, she had said "as your commanding officer I order you to shut up and fuck me, flyboy"?

Except for the fact that she did that but he mutinied when he couldn't get the details and hurt his feefees when she spoke down to him like the lowly peon he was instead of humoring him like Leia always did.

literally every female character in the movie is killed or knocked unconscious by an explosion at some point

Attached: 1520878651652.gif (540x319, 1.6M)

Hamill just didn't feel like Luke Skywalker in this trilogy. Same with Carrie as Leia.
Only Ford felt like his character.

>brushes off his shoulder
>nothing is on his shoulder

What a piece of shit this movie was. Fuck Rian.

Holdo never once outright said there was a plan IIRC.

>Based on the fact that this kid is a reckless and consistent fuckup that ruins everything
He disobeyed a single order and was otherwise treated as Leia's protege. He is also a popular member of the military who commands the personal loyalty of a large chunk of the crew. He also is all for the plan when Leia tells him the details.

Holdo misread the situation and made everything worse by fueling the suspicions of the crew that doesn't know her and really likes the guy she's treating like shit. Whether or not that's what Johnson intended, that's what the movie showed.

Her being a secretive fuck up emboldened a large chunk of the crew to stage a mutiny. That's on her for not laying out the plan in a time of uncertainty.

Someone be a hero and get us a link.

Attached: 1509711977321.jpg (839x473, 225K)

I like the idea of a jaded+smug luke.

Shame they used it at the worst possible moments. you can't do quips on the most important scene of the fucking movie

>a large chunk
Poe, it was like 5 people
calm down

>Nobody would have died if Poe didn't go behind her back like an insubordinate traitor

You're right. But Holdo was a bad leader for not locking up Poe when he first started acting out. The morale of the crew was also low, yet she didn't do anything about that.