Will Liberals ever learn?

Will Liberals ever learn?

No, thats what makes them liberals

Post more of these memes pls

someone post the one with Germany saying that to prove Hitler was right they go totally the other direction reductio ad absurdum

i got u

Noice

Nice jpeg compression.

Gotta save on them kps

youre love is my drug

Have a (you) for making me laff

>god speed you magnificent emu

great those weren't in the earlier thread

that mexi-smiley looks like a fucking bottle cap

I don't get it. Didn't whites invent burgers? Shit, that's the single greatest food of all time.

This is a sad truth

Abortions are fine, they are mainly in black neighborhoods

>I'm so edgy that I think it's ok to murder innocent children, because hey, liberals can't be wrong about EVERYTHING, can they?

I was thinking that when I made it. How can those positions not cause a moral dilemma. Also, the funny thing is when death row inmates were asked if they thought it was fair to kill them for what they did, most said yeah. That doesn't mean they all wanted to die, but they didn't think it was unfair.

That's obviously the French flag, user.

Holy shit, I was just about to make this thread. Here's a template for the liberal ball, I'll dump some OC in the meantime.

Fug, I forgot the image

>I'm so retarded that I want to destroy the only mechanism preventing blacks from reproducing at the rate of hispanics and hastening the downfall of america and the white race even more

Fuck, I messed up the grammar on this one
Oh well

Supreme KEK'd

fixed it

someone else's """"""""country""""""
inb4 JIDF

it was funnier with the "incorrect" underlining because it implies lgbtqia doesn't exist

I had that thought right after I made the correction.

they just respond with the pseudoscience that it's a 'clump of cells'. this is your brain on liberalism.

>shifting goalposts
pls read the sticky kike

Fixed. I'm not too sure about the grammar though.

Fix the font on this and I'l gladly spread it for you

Anyone got the non dem non sjw ones? my folder has all those afaik

Profound

Its the french flag

libtard memes are always walls of text that don't make sense, too forced

Generation Z, Do we own the future?

>face looks like a tackle box
Holy shit lel'd hard

That flag is "tres bien". :)

French= White flag because they surrendered in ww2. Now everyone makes fun of France for this. Also
>burger education
Srsly you guys are pretty fucking dimwitted. Kys

nope 8 years of trump

The hilarious part about this is that Musilms are the ones inciting violence. We are the ones trying to stop the violence. Liberals are the idiots who say that We are like Isis for wanting to fight Isis. Liberals are even stupider than pacifists though, because libtards actively fight against the people who protect them. Instead of just disapproving.

kek

Ha!

kek