So what Sup Forums related characters are worthy enough to stand a chance toe-to-toe in a fight against Yujiro Hanma?

So what Sup Forums related characters are worthy enough to stand a chance toe-to-toe in a fight against Yujiro Hanma?

Attached: yujiro.jpg (474x267, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W19fPZIWLVg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLYryTfZsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such a fun series.

iron fist, and karate kid off the top of my head.

the manga's cool, but the anime is a bit of a mess

What are their biggest feats, with it comes to fighting?

Is Baki Dou over with the Adventures of Miyamoto Musashi or is Itagake still licking his balls?

Iron Fist destroyed a Sheild HelliCarrier

Karate Kid? Faster than Speed Force Lighting. WAAAAY above Yujiro's weight class

Luther Strode could be a fun fight for him.

Attached: WMPe1ea11cd-a458-4c93-b887-b23187a318e9[1].png (284x640, 151K)

strength doesn't equal skill though

don't i haven't gotten that far in the manga, except skipping ahead for just unchained

Why am I hearing so much about this series now? Have black weebs who draw Goku wearing Supreme just discover it?

With full on metahumans there's people who can clearly beat him. But I suppose OP's question asked for worthy people.

So, who's the BEST person yujiro can beat, and who's the WEAKEST person that can beat yujiro?

Did anyone ever do art of Yujiro "romancing" cassandra cain?

well i guess what i mean by worthy are characters who are pretty much at peak human strength without the use of any super serums or steroids, he doesn't deem people like Captain America or Bane worthy.

>Have black weebs who draw Goku wearing Supreme just discover it?
not really, it pretty much passes their radar because the main character still has a dad

So why isn't Shiva or Cass on Yujiro's level, but it is ok for Karate Kid to break glaciers like and hit people with air waves like Kenshiro? It can't be just because Val is from the future.

youtu.be/W19fPZIWLVg

Shaggy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLYryTfZsc

>Why am I hearing so much about this series now?
It's getting a new anime adaptation that has been teased since September 2016. Die-hard fans are trying to keep their mouths shut about the series because they don't want it to become popular, but the Mexicans and South Americans overfloweth.

>Is Baki Dou over with the Adventures of Miyamoto Musashi
No. But his role in the story is over for the time being.

Attached: m0040_r4vM-fMHyiQ.jpg (1471x1080, 573K)

>Iron Fist destroyed a Sheild HelliCarrier
Yujiro can destroy the entire us army without a sweat

Karnak

Attached: karnak.jpg (1988x3056, 2.09M)

A lot of them. He's like low-mid superhuman level. Anyone in the major leagues can take him easily. And then there are the people for whom a melee guy is an easy match-up.

I'm 70% sure that's Hak Foo from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Does your character ever take flight like an angry crow?

Attached: Hak_Foo.png (1206x844, 845K)

No, Hak Foo would get killed. Everyone on Jackie is pretty human level when not under magic. Maybe with the strength, speed, health and immortality talismans (he'd have to have both health and immortality because I'm pretty sure Yujiro could make him insane with pain or kill him with an instant death technique otherwise).

outside of musashi and baki, has anyone even made yujiro go serious?

maybe yuichiro if yujiro's the one that killed him (if they did fought that is).

even the "final" fight between him and baki, one can still feel he's holding back.

My man would win if the struggle was set in an empty parking structure at night.

Attached: 0275823758972389578327523975893275923 The Sopranos-3x04-1 rapist jesus rossi rape.png (400x226, 105K)

how would a taskmaster matchup fare?

since both have move copying in their arsenal, outside of weapons, they could just try one upping one another till one breaks.

Kaku.