DUDE TACOS LMAO

DUDE TACOS LMAO

Why is this new show from CN so stereotypical?

As a Mexican who enjoyed El Tigre or Mucha Lucha, this is insulting.

Attached: cf3a41f6eaebb7f24b573b61f1e7f48523993ab3_hq.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

No idea, since the creator is Mexican as well. Perhaps he wants to capitalize on stereotypes since it has proven useful.

He's a Chicano

Shut up, this is the one fucking show in CN's new lineup that looks ok.

Tacos are awesome though, you should be proud of your heritage.
When I see media with Americans eating burgers it just makes me want a burger.

This proves everything its like that america chaves comic, not gonna bother watching this then.

mexicans don't give a fuck
wapah

>DUDE TACOS LMAO
Listen fucker, that shit is the most real thing ever. There is not a single day I don't eat something wrapped inside a tortilla.
Now, everything about that picture is perfectly fine except for the artstyle and the giant taco bell bullshit on that plate. I hope that kid is mad because his fat friend is offering him gringo bullshit instead of the real tacos al pastor he seems to be enjoying.

Attached: 1440383269038.jpg (600x600, 124K)

Are you telling me that the average mexican doesn't like tacos?

He's saying he's triggered because he's a chicano scum.

my only thing is CN better NOT FUCK THIS SHOW OVER.

Does this take place in the US or in Mexico properly?

watch the casagrandes when it comes out instead

Mexico

Now now, we all eat tortillas everyday, that is a fact of life but you can´t be calling some eggs and beans wrap in a tortilla a taco.

You know as cringy the opening of the show is there are two things I liked about it.
One the relationship of the siblings, they seem to be half brothers and don´t live in the same house so his parent either diverced or his father leave his mom for another woman. so there is some interesting family dynamic going on there, does the older brother feels resentment to his younger brother?

The second is that they seem to be taking from precolumbian folklore the pilot actually mirrors an old legend about two brothers decending in the underworld and challenging the lord of xibalba on a game. So we could actually see some hardcore Aztec shit in the show.

Attached: cbde4efe71785da340d9d2551488aaf9[1].jpg (1134x700, 199K)

No wonder the Spanish banned all that shit when they came, Aztec mythology is an edgy gorefest.

>creator Diego Molano's previous credits
Background Layout Artist on China Il and Black Dynamite
Storyboard Artist on NuPPG
Background Designer on season 1 of OK KO

Why are you just paying attention to his art design credits? Seeing as he’s the creator of the series, we should be paying attention to the fact that he’s written and storyboarded on nuPPG

As a Mexican, burritos are better

DUDE BURGERS LMAO

Why is this new show from Fox so stereotypical?

As an American who enjoyed The Simpsons or Family Guy, this is insulting.

Attached: Bobs-Burgers-2011.jpg (300x450, 35K)

My favorite is the one guy that looks normal ignoring the blood and owls that he seems to be hoarding.

Attached: xibalba_lords_01[1].jpg (1134x700, 224K)

how can he get the pastor meat right but showcase the taco as one of those gringo taco bell abominations?

One Death looks like a cool-ass Lich redesign.

Nigga u dumb?

They look like GWAR rejects

Attached: GWAR.jpg (724x407, 100K)

Not gonna lie, I kinda felt same when I first saw the pilot...but mostly just cause they drew it as a big ass taco bell style taco. The small ones on the cart look fine. I can't super fault it cause tacos are legit delicious so...whatevs. Still looking forward to the show

>xibalba
>aztec
Maybe it is my autism but shit like this always makes me angry, Xibalba is mayan shit, the aztec underworld is Mictlan, they did the same shit in the Book of Life.

Attached: 1492920859835.jpg (544x400, 26K)

Do they have mexican accents? Because if they do I aint watching this shit

to be honest, the way a few crew members have talked about things, it sounds like nuPPG uses a clarence/nuBen 10-type system where the outlines are pretty much scripts with some leeway for the boarders but not as much as a true board driven show

I fucking hate that in the english dub they say various words like "tacos" or "mexico" in Spanish accent it is fucking annoying

Mayincatec dude. Everyone just conflates them all willy nilly.

Xibalba is pussy shit, Mictlantecuhtli would grab all of those gods by their throats and fucking devour them.

FOUR
HANDSPANS
WIDE

Are these accurate? I'm running a game of geist in world of darkness and these motherfuckers look great for lore. Where can I find more?

its fine, i do want a cartoon that deals with mexican cartel and public shootings.

that was actually pretty fun, I'd totally watch it if it was an actual show.

Attached: 1498181605602.png (150x148, 11K)

GI JOE esque cartoon about the mexican army and federal police fighting the cartels

I hate it too, but I know people irl who do that shhit too. Not sure if its a chicano thing or if actual mexican people do it

I'd watch it

Attached: 1242532151241.jpg (3653x2321, 955K)

>As a Mexican who enjoyed El Tigre or Mucha Lucha, this is insulting.
im glad you said that.
whenever i see the Mexican references in shit like your pic related, and coco, i cringe.
"WE CALL HIM CHORIZO, BECAUSE HE CHOKED ON CHORIZO."
am i supposed to laugh or do some shit because he referenced food that every white person sees at chipotle?

Chorizo is often used as another word for dick in Mexico, he died "choking on a dick", that's the joke.

>Animation department is being handled by the nu-PPG staff
I'm sure this show will turn out JUST fine...

Attached: 2C4E5DBF-4129-42DB-93C9-737D159C0750-3238-0000037E8703F4A4.png (1280x720, 794K)

Fuck man we are more then just fucking tacos, and panchos, no one in Mexico dresses like that anymore, and if you do you are a fucking indigena going extinct.

This is my problem with the show, it's stereotypical as fuck

I liked Coco because it was more realistic and the jokes/banter were on point.

He's just pretending to be Mexican, user.
Fucking Chicano.

>He's just pretending to be Mexican, user.
Well yeah, every chicano is just pretending to be mexican.

>that is a fact of life but you can´t be calling some eggs and beans wrap in a tortilla a taco.
Are you for real? Anything wrapped in a tortilla IS A TACO.

Attached: wtf.jpg (403x403, 18K)

they didn't bother to create a realistic depiction of mexico and went for the easy route of
>tacos
>ponchos
>generic desert
>mixing spanish and english when it doesn't make sense
there is a chance the show will do a better job depicting the supernatural stuff because it is more exciting and easier to research but i doubt it

Who's being stereotypical now

I love when cartoons actually try to be culturally-based rather than goofy retarded Adventure Time shit, but I'm ambivalent towards this. My philosophy is that you should primarily parody the way people from cultures approach issues or customs rather than a set of images, which are much more concretely stereotypical and insulting. The humor should come from the actions and reactions of the characters rather than AHAHA CHORIZO ABUELITA. I think that if you're a creator trying to work with a specific culture, you should know enough about that culture to have some shit to put in that people *outside* of that culture don't know about. I mean, that's at least what I try.

This. Only Mexican know this truth of life.

*mayan, although mexican(aztec) wasn't any better with gods needing blood to keep the sun rising.

>Chicanos complaining about chicanos

¡Chinguen su puta madre, siquiera viven aqui pendejos!

Attached: 1520139961784.jpg (164x210, 16K)

what about enchiladas, flautas or chimichangas?

Attached: 1486943138701.png (480x360, 159K)

>he doesn't like the doritos locos taco (TM)

I bet you don't like the shamrock shake from mcdonalds either you heathen.

One more important question user: Your quesadillas with or without queso? Answer carefully, user...

itt

Attached: 1519155815673.png (1154x606, 213K)

Actual Mexicans probably do it because it's the accent they have from their native language. Chicanos, the annoying kind, do it because stupid heritage bullshit- like that type of person who insists you pronounce every vowel in their name like the way it would be in spanish or else they get into a huff.

with queso obviously, do you think I'm a subhuman chilango?

Only a retarded chilango qould tell you a quesadilla doesn't have cheese.
Fuck those guys, them and the Chicanos are the shame of this country, and also the pochos, and the Sinaloenses, and the norteños, and the Oaxacas, and los paisas...

Fuck why are my people so shit, smfh.

I'm more mad that they don't show other Hispanic Countries. Dominicans and South Americans are a thing, you know.

Flautas are rightfully called tacos dorados in some places,It's kinda how in Oaxaca they call sopes memelas.
I'll give you enchiladas and chimichangas tho.

>can fix every car known to man
Fucking hell.

Attached: lolfang lol.gif (225x225, 503K)

Are you from Queretaro or somethin' boy?

I know this one

Attached: 1494652241941.png (800x1100, 409K)

This thread was worth it just for this image alone.

Attached: 02120420.png (886x664, 669K)

Except for Brazil and maybe Peru all of South America is boring as fuck and culture less. dominicans are just discount puerto ricans

>Enchiladas
You got me there
>Flautas
An user already said it, here in GDL and many other places they are called Tacos Dorados
>Chimichangas
Not mexican food

With queso, Quesadillas sin queso is a serious sin

Cartoons made for an American market don't care about the not-mexican mexicos. The US cares about 6 Spanish speaking countries and one of them isn't actually a country- Puerto Rico, Spain, Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela and Colombia. Colombia because of drug lord memes left over from the 1980s, Cuba and Venezuela because of communists, Puerto Rico because there are a lot of them on the mainland (though many Americans are unaware that PR is part of the US) and Mexico because it is the biggest. And Spain because "Spanish" originates somewhere.

Baja California
Since I got Tijuana right next to me, immigration brings all types of southerners to this region and every one of them have a stereotype. Hell I could spend all day talking about the experiences.

Attached: 1505253849683.gif (245x184, 332K)

spaniards are just a bunch of soyboys

>Learns three Spanish words to impress Abuelita over Skype

Literally me

That's a serious case of pink eye.

enchiladas are just wet tacos to be honest
we just pretend they're not but they totally are

Norteño master race, buddy. Sorry that you don't have water, you're a manlet and your skin is too dark.

a mexican who doesn't watch dragon ball is no mexican at all

>tfw from baja california too
>tfw hate the rest of the country too
>tfw i have spent this whole thread mad at every single mexican that has posted in here
is this the result of living close to the border?

South American countries are irrelevant as hell

fucking pochos, all of you

Republica de Baja California when? I'm tired of the fucking pochos and the sureños.

Sounds like I'd make for a better series than whatever mr chicano is going to air on CN.

I'm norteño too, you idiot.

That's because we're passive Mexicans like the Northern Sonorenses. We're aware that we ain't the best but we aim to work hard and be something better, usually people that immigrate here have troublesome tendencies. Hell I can't describe you my hate towards chilangos and their prepotent form of being. They're naturally born assholes with their heads so up their ass it's insulting. Getting to beat one of those manlets was one of the best moments of my life.

Attached: 1520829436456.jpg (720x480, 37K)

You're just a fucking Malinchista. It's ok, user. You're just an average Mexican.

What about the people from el Bajio are they southeners too?

I think this image is outdated, it should be can fix every car before 2010s or without DRM like BMWs

A true Mexican knows the real way

Attached: caballeros-zodiaco-canal5_cover.jpg (670x413, 63K)

Si

Maybe

Attached: mexicali 54.jpg (600x448, 37K)

BUILD A WALL IN RIO COLORADO

You can't make a good Mexican cartoon without being racist.It's like the core of mexican culture, hell, thuis thread is dedicate to throwing shit to different regions of Mexicans

>Not posting the time it was 56 degrees

>caballeros del zodiaco
I bet your childhood hero was Pepillo Origel or Pedrito Sola, don't you?

Attached: 610508789.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Isn't Baja California filled with Californian retirees?

Aww

Attached: 1510449096717.jpg (544x386, 14K)

only Baja California Sur and Rosarito

They are chicken tacos dipped on creamy sauce under a blanket of cheese with various toppings.

Don't just call them wet tacos, the combination is godlike despite how simple it actually is.

Dunno man, some stuff about their constant political upheavals can be interesting if you know your facts.

Californian retirees, Haitians, Chinese, Koreans, Menonites, Japanese, Some Congolese, Russians...

>not watching this masterpiece
thread has been derailed too much, going back to victor and valentino i want to say that i hate victor, the show is trying to do the classic responsible and irresponsible duo but nothing about victor is likeable so far

Attached: candy20candy2031.jpg (1204x1228, 236K)

Baja California is diveded in about 6 regions, each region has its own way of living and people. Without counting the subcultures.

then you are not pure Mexican

Attached: dragon_quest_dai_no_daiboken_746.jpg (300x355, 46K)

Holy shit. BC is really that fucked up?

Mi negro de otra madre.

I watched this with my mom and my sisters, I had a quality first waifu on her.