Do you guys think he is going to commit sudoku soon?

Do you guys think he is going to commit sudoku soon?

Attached: waid-mark-image.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/phutpBtTcMs
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ7vSGqYjJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lord I hope not

Why would you want someone to kill themselves just because they didn't write your imaginary friend well?

Attached: 1520821465371.png (903x713, 326K)

>Why would you want someone to kill themselves just because they didn't write your imaginary friend well?
Who said I wanted him to? I'm just saying it's obvious that its going to happen. He has no friends or family. His writing is getting worse. He has clinical depression. He looks like shit. He's obviously going over the edge. If you like him so much, maybe you should go suck his dick so he can feel better.

Isn't he married?

>He has no friends or family.
He does have friends, and I'm not sure he has no family. Like, how do you know he doesn't have siblings or cousins or some shit? Just because you're not married and with kids doesn't mean you don't have a family.
>His writing is getting worse.
Yes, and? People outside Sup Forums still praise his shitty comics.
>He has clinical depression.
Source?
>He looks like shit.
Well yeah, but that's the case for most comic book writers. Hollywood this ain't.
>He's obviously going over the edge.
Not to me.
>If you like him so much, maybe you should go suck his dick so he can feel better.
Juvenile as hell, why did I expect otherwise?

No.

Attached: waid-waid-240.jpg (980x717, 33K)

>He does have friends, and I'm not sure he has no family.
>He has clinical depression.
>Source?
He stated that he's alone, weak, and depressed in an interview with EVS.
youtu.be/phutpBtTcMs
Summary:
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ7vSGqYjJE

>Source: some faggot Youtuber
Alright, you can stop now.

>Why would you want someone to kill themselves just because they didn't write your imaginary friend well?
Thats more then enough justification for me wanting someone to take their own life, ive wanted to see people die for far less.

Attached: CB0E892E-5AC2-4EA6-A382-92BAF125D5F6.jpg (716x537, 56K)

>comic book artist interviewing a comic book writer
>is stated directly by the writer
>faggot youtuber
You know what? Just fuck off man. You are obviously just here to blindly defend Waid. Within the first 5 minutes he even admits to never having a gf. The whole interview is packed with shit like this.

Since when?

he left his wife apparently

Ow the edge. I bet you still leech off your parents too.

That's false though. We know for a fact he has dated at least one woman (Devin Grayson).

>Devin Grayson
Read some her interviews concerning Mark Waid. She was obviously 'dating' him to get work and she is a crazy bitch. I doubt they even fucked.

He said on twitter that he has a therapist he sees because he has severe suicidal depression. This was during the Harley Quinn suicide controversy.

Waid is too addicted to twitter and virtue signaling to kill himself. Him and Slott are safe.

That's fine, but Waid strikes me as a sever manchild anyway, to cowardly to ever make a big choice like that and too content with escaping to the world of superhero funnybooks.

Fair enough.

Was it because she made him sit down when he was sperging out at Man of Steel?

>says he punched ahhole in an office wall on 9/11 out of anger
>turns out chuck dixon got his office after he stopped working for that company and told everybody waid just swung the door a little too hard and the knob put a hole in the wall
lol what a little faggot

Attached: chuckdixon.jpg (576x477, 193K)

This is the same man that screamed so loud and repeatedly slammed his phone. Dude is nuts.

Waid or Dixon?

Waid

I stopped following Mark on social media when he started behaving more and more like Andrew Dobson, and he's being almost deliberately put on books where he won't do well while doubling down on why he's right about everything now.
It hurts to watch him like this but American comic book writers age ungracefully. We don't turn into eccentric greybearded wizards with a black sense of humor like the British, we lose our idealism and become bitter at a business that will get rid of you as soon as you aren't fashionable any more as if publishers were somehow supposed to embody the principles of the characters they print.
It's a shitty experience going from a god to a peasant looking in from the outside. In Waid's case he has a moral righteousness that befits a comic book writer without the realism of an adult about dealing with compromise and backstabbing and broken promises and everything else that isn't fair while having to represent that company in front of endlessly angry internet nerds. And in his generation's case in particular they adapted VERY poorly to watching their work be turned into movie templates they'll never be paid for, the realization that kids don't read their work any more, and a total inability to understand the rules of social media.

Even if he's being a tool I don't envy him.

Mark Waid and Vox Day are locked in the same room
Which politically driven manchild wins?

Waid was never completely mentally sound. This is him from the 1980s, 3 decades ago.

Attached: Waid- oral history of Fantagraphics.jpg (294x455, 51K)

How much is it killing him that he won't be a part of Action Comics #1000?

How can anyone sit through that shit.