#TrumpCup

twitter.com/lollicakesFL/status/795809101192302592

Watch this Trump supporter BTFO a Starbucks with facts and logic.

boo hoo I don't get my 30 fl oz of liquid sugar

Fuck off. Guys has a total bitch voice.

>get paid minimum wage
>overworked
>have to put up with trumpbabbies complaining about names on a cup
kek

Thank you for correcting the record.

how is that CTR you fucking ape (and why would they still be on a site they are no longer getting paid to correct the record?)

im just saying it's fucking dumb to go into a place and say "hurr my names trump look how cool i am guys haha fucking libtards"

Thank you for correcting the record.

Is there a full video?

CTR shitposters weren't paid.

>protesting starbucks by buying their products
are y'all serious?

thank you for correcting the record

guy whining about not getting trump on his cup sounds like a faggot

who the fuck goes out of their way to harass minimum wage employees?

Is this Sup Forumss "u mad"?

don't meme at me
explain the logic

>Aruguing with a Starbucks employee over your shit coffee and filming it.
>Saying you already talked to corporate

This asshole should be skinned alive. A massive faggot.

>intentionally causing a scene

wew lad, we going full "AM I BEING DETAINED"

>Some libcucks do it for free.

forgot to switch back to your phone, faggot

But it's okay when libshits do it? Because that's what I'm getting from most of the faggots in this thread.

Jesh I don't know who I hate more in this video.

pure comedy

There really is no winner here.

They could have just done their job and did what the customer asked and wrote Trump on the cup.

"Hey that's only okay when we harass minimum wage workers!"

>Liberal mind

starbucks is part of pepsico, we are already boycotting them

>I'M GONNA STICK IT TO THESE LIBERALS BY PAYING THEM MONEY FOR A DRINK AND HAVING THEM SAY A NAME THEY DON'T LIKE OUT LOUD
>I'M GONNA STICK IT TO THIS CONSERVATIVE BY CALLING THE COPS OVER THIS PAYING CUSTOMER WANTING ME TO SAY A NAME OUT LOUD
I can't tell who's more stupid in this situation

>Chooses to partake in said job.
>Job has expectations.
>Job has standards.
>Get buttblasted someone calls you out on straying from those expectations and standards.
>Expecting anyone to feel bad you fucked up over shit that could have easily been avoided.

I hope you enjoy your (you) menagerie

>calling the cops
Why in the fuck are they calling the police?

>Officer hello?! Yes there is a man here who is asking why we are not doing our jobs because we don't like his name.

The police should fucking fine these faggots for wasting everyone's time.

he's right you know.tiff

>Cops face after he puts down the phone.

>be a loser
>overworked like a loser
>have to put up with people in a service occupation
yeah, thats just how it is negro

You have to consider. If this was reversed it would be a fucking head lining articles on 5 separate news outlets

>RACISM AND BIGOTRY AT STARBUCKS?: Staff refuses to say Black Gay's gender fluid name out loud on order

Only in America can this happen. Only in America will someone create a scene for such a silly thing and call the cops. Silly country.

Can I get them to write Hitler on a cup?

>going to starbucks in the first place

Holy crap so cringey this is exactly like the dykes and queers demanding marriage from a priest or demanding that private businesses make them wedding cakes.

It goes to show that we need the day of the rope to lynch all these edgelord faggots on both sides.

>Implying anybody actually is besides the hardcore gayboys on this site.

what the fuck is with americans always trying to start drama, why make life harder than it is

It's a little taste of their own medicine. If they don't like it, maybe (((((((they))))))) should stop doing it.

you people are actually defending a guy causing a scene because an employee told him not to have trump on his coffee cup

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO STICK IT TO THESE LIBERALS NOW BY "PROTESTING" ALL OVER AMERICA BY PURPOSEFULLY GOING TO STARBUCKS AND REQUESTING TRUMP BE WRITTEN ON THE COFFEES THEY GAVE US MONEY FOR SO THEY CAN POST ABOUT IT ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA TO THEIR FRIENDS

>ANTI-TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE GOING TO COME TO STARBUCKS MORE OFTEN AND BUY MORE OF OUR PRODUCTS AS A WAY OF "STANDING IN SOLIDARITY" WITH AN ORGANIZATION THAT THEY THINK IS ANTI-TRUMP

Cancer. Cancer everywhere.

Retard behind the counter thinks he's too good for that job, but there he is. All he had to do was do what he is there for and nothing would happen.

He should've said his name is.......

David Duke

Pretty ironic coming from a nation of shitposters.

Sounds like Rich Evans doing a voice

Ask the faggots that put a family bakery out of business because they wouldn't bake their faggot cake, faggot. Fuck you. Starbucks should face the same repercussions every time this happens.

Ask the left. They've been harassing Chik-Fil-A employees and wedding cake businesses for years on behalf of their faggot pets.

why is this nigger not wearing an apron? we can't hit the floor without one.

also i get weird fucks telling me to write megatron, gogopajamas and other stuff on their cups all the time

wait is he complaining because they didn't write his name on the drink? they served him the drink but just didn't write a name and he's mad? why?

>causing a scene
A customer is asking why the service staff are not doing their jobs once he has paid them. He then informs them that the company has employees them has confirmed they must comply with his request on his order.

How is that "causing a scene"? Because he recorded it? Jesus christ how many thousands of videos of screeching hysterical liberals are there over nothing and yet they are vilified because "racism" or other horseshit. They guy asks to be served after giving payment and then records the staff that refuse to do their jobs.

They are the ones causing a scene by not doing what they are being paid to do then calling the police on the man.

The employee caused the scene

>also i get weird fucks telling me to write megatron, gogopajamas and other stuff on their cups all the time

I bet that's really cute if it's a little kid who wants that on his hot cocoa or mom's coffee.

I think I would kill myself if I did it for a presumably-grown person, though.

TRUMP KEKS ARE CRYBABY PUSSIES.

But I guess they learned that from the TrumpCuck emperor himself huh....

This desu. He should've just done it and shut his mouth. Even if the guy ordering is intentionally being a smug cunt.

Because it is part of what he paid for and the staff is refusing to do their jobs because he has a differing political viewpoint. Which is all well and good. If the boss wants to hire people who won't do their job that is their prerogative.

The hard leaning liberal left opened this can of worms by getting businesses shut down for this exact behavior. They cannot unring that bell. Either you can destroy a business that refuses service or you respect everyone's ability to refuse service to people they don't agree with.

>Not having a little fun on your breaks.

Life doesn't need 100% serious when your just trying to have a coffee smoothskin.

that's not how things work faggot go back to reeddit and demand that people bake you a cake faggot.

>weird fucks
don't want to insult you here, cause you work there, but isn't starbucks target group actually faggots, hipster and special snowflakes?

>just silently tolerate abuse and being given less service then anyone else because of your view points
You are worse then the faggots at the bakery. Accepting this shit is not acceptable. They left started this shit and now that we are finally in a position of power they want to do exactly the same thing without consequence.

the trump cuck customer ordered a coffee and recieved his coffee. then trump cuck crybaby decided to make a scene because the staff did not write 'trump' on the cup. How exactly are the staff not doing their job? They gave him his coffee. Trump cuck was there to cause a scene like the little bitch he is, like your average trump cuck they just want attention because mommy doesnt give it to them anymore.

>Not how things work.
>Literally got a business shutdown because of it.
>A fucking leaf.

Meet me in wildy faggot 1v1 me I'll be on the border waiting for you.

Have you ever worked retail? Probably not.

One time I put a dollar in the tip jar at a Cold Stone and they really half-assed the song so I screamed and peed at them so much I got my dollar back and my ice cream for free.

>hurr hurr protest starbucks by giving them your money

Are you all retarded?

This is a lucrative advertising/marketing campaign to get people that think Starbucks is gay and too liberal to buy stuff at Starbucks.

If the customers manages to find a shitlib that refuses service, they will purge them from the company as part of a clean-up of the company to make it more attractive to those who hate political correctness as part of their current rebranding. That's also why they are bringing back the decorative Christmas cups this year. They had a big enough blowback last year for not having decorative cups.

Say thanks to capitalism for recognising the trend away from political correctness and forcing companies like Starbucks to adapt but don't buy into them because they were massive enablers of faggotry.

neckbeards 9/10 times
also we're suppose to write whatever the customer tells us to. people have made us write black lives matter on the cups so when u call it out.... i got a venti mocha for black lives matter they feel super empowered and important in the feefees. if i didn't enjoy coffee i wouldn't continue to work here

How does it feel knowing Trump won and will single handedly revers 30 years of cultural marxism?

This user gets it. He had one job.

>How exactly are the staff not doing their job?
Because the staff did not write 'trump' on the cup.

They do this with every other customer. It is part of price of the coffee. He is being denied service because of his political stance. That is no right. This would be a public relations fiasco if it was based on gender or race. Yet here you are hand waving it off because it is just a white guy.

Fuck you. He should be treated exactly the same as everyone else. Those employees deserve to be fired.

yes they were. Just like JIDF

read this you stupid ass

>Leftists saying that you can't refuse anyone service based on their beliefs or any other reason!!
>Or you're a fucking bigot!
>They now want to refuse service themselves.

Jesus fucking christ these people are unbelievable.

Fake and gay.

>Chik-Fil-A

Get out of my timeline

see this is another symptom of TrumpCuckery. See, TrumpCucks are manbabies who are cowards at heart. This is why TrumpCucks go into a starbucks with the sole intention of starting trouble. Normal don't purposely try to antagonize other people. trump Cucks do, because they are lacking confidence in themselves, so acting like a bull is the only way they can cope with their small penises.

depends on your cities demographic i suppose. im in a very decent suburb near sacramento and we get the typical soccer moms, college kids, trouble glasses and trendcucks

>waa leftists faggots want to force private businesses to appeal to their faggotry
>The same thing happens not even two weeks after Trump becomes president elect but with the roles inverted
>Wow this is great they get to taste their medicine serves them right for doing the same thing when they were empowered
Seriously bro wait at your border I'm not gonna deal with literal mouth breathing retards like you.
The point I'm trying to make is that we're applauding the same behaviour that we hated in our enemies.

user why the fuck would i lie about being a barista of all things on a malaysian trading card imageboard?

>see this is another symptom of TrumpCuckery.
Yeah I'm not reading the rest of that verbal vomit of that post. I appreciate you conceding the point by resulting to shitty bait words.

>Overworked
>Minimum wage
Choose one

>be me
>named Trumpenhuazer
>americans can't pronounce name
>ask for coffee
>whats your name
>Trump
>get refused service because he was triggered.
I agree that he should be allowed to refuse service in the same way that whites should be allowed to refuse servicing blacks. But it is clear who was causing a scene and who wasn't.

Its becoming blatantly obvious that liberal/leftists are hypocrits its basically the same shit that happened right after brexit.

Weird thing is, I live in Washington and buy a Starbucks coffee about 3-5 times a month and they have never written my name on anything. They just call out the drink and I come pick it up.

i didnt know rich evans was a trump supporter

Ya, it's the customers fault the employee doesn't do his job.

It is a good thing you retard. The hypocrisy is finally getting exposed. 100% Okay if it works for me, Literally Hitler if it works for someone else on the other side.

Something I realized is taking the high ground in this shitfest of a 'culture revolution' is not going to work. All the dirty tricks and blindsides need to be used to the full advantage.

See, Trump Cucks think its ok to walk into a place of business and throw a temper tantrum because they did not get there way. Adults, do not do this sort of thing. Your average Trump Cuck has to do this so that they can feel persecuted, which then emboldens their own sense of 'fighting the good fight' or 'sticking it to the man', in reality everybody is just feeling sorry for the Trump Cuck.

Nobody called the cops on any gays for wanting a cake. Poor comparison. You can do better

we're suppose to write your name on the cup or if the store has a sticker machine enter it on the computer. I bet the quality of service is extremely low if they can't even keep minimal standards like that.

See, Libshits think its ok to walk into a place of business and throw a temper tantrum because they did not get there way. Adults, do not do this sort of thing. Your average Libshit has to do this so that they can feel persecuted, which then emboldens their own sense of 'fighting the good fight' or 'sticking it to the man', in reality everybody is just feeling sorry for the Libshit

>REEEE I DEMAND YOU SERVE ME
>Literally no different than the faggots that sue bakeries that won't make them wedding cakes

He had the right to refuse service. If he, as an employee, is violating his contract by doing so, starbucks should shitcan him, but to stand there after someone's already refused service and you've already called corporate about it, and DEMAND they sell you a fucking coffee is just complete autism in action.

He isn't throwing a temper tantrum. He was refused service based on his beliefs. According to liberals this means every employee should be fired and the business shut down. Case closed.

They lost for doing the same thing you are doing right now. Also I get the feeling you've abandoned the notion that it was simply "to have them taste their own medicine". You're a vindictive bitch that got triggered so hard that you turned into them. Congratulations you have aids.

Aren't liberals throwing a huge protest tantrum right now?

You've already proven you don't have the skill set of a Starbucks barista. I'm not gonna spell it out for you so you can LARP better.

It's not okay when anyone does it. That's why we have threads dedicated to laughing at these idiots all the time you fucking newfag.

Yeah they're practically spoiled brats at this point, who don't have a bit of a logic or consistency behind their way of thinking.
I don't even mean that figuratively.
Take one look at their tantrum throwing and safe spaces, these people are behaving just like legit children and I'm fucking glad this narrative is dying on a global level.

This is the truth this board don't tell you about

Its not the employees fault that the Trump Cuck decided to have a temper tantrum in a Starbucks tho.

He "called" head office. Same tactic it'll escalate beyond that towards the point of getting police because their triggered little bitches.

Actually, the guy who makes my drink is a super fucking awesome twink. I don't know what to tell you. I have never once been asked my name ever in any Starbucks anywhere. Fucking weird.

To be fair, it could be because they know me by sight.