Should people of colour be allowed to vote twice to equal out white privilege?

Should people of colour be allowed to vote twice to equal out white privilege?

No

No.. they should be happy they get to vote at all

No, they shouldnt be allowed to vote at all on account of it being out fucking countries.
Our land, our voice.

Define White Privilege

The scariest part is that this kind of logic is what we might see in a few years, or could see.

You tell me Achmed

Seriously.

>every history class ever
>"blacks were 1/3rd a human being in terms of votes, and this is racist and horrible"

>those same professors
>push for white people to be half a person

Only landowners should be able to vote.

People of color should not vote, because only humans should vote. Do you believe that ALL livestock should vote?

They already do.
That's why african presidents are elected with at least 178% of votes.

>my first reflex seeing that would be scrambling to pull my pants over my face screaming "GAS GAS GAS!!"

Yes. For years black people were not only forbidden from voting, but treated like cattle. It makes sense that those exact same people should be given voting power proportional to the years of representation they lost due to their status as slaves

This.

Only of they vote for each candidate once.

If someone takes any government assistance such as welfare or food stamps their vote should count for half

What's the story behind pic related?

>"blacks were 1/3rd a human being in terms of votes, and this is racist and horrible"
3/5

Votes should be based on the taxes you pay.

No taxes paid or student = 0 vote
Low income = 1 vote
Middle income = 2 votes
High income = 3 votes

Wasn't slavery abolished very quickly after introducing democracy?

niggers protesting for blm after that nigger that died cuz he couldn't breath while cops were arresting him

yes, it is 2016 after all.

Bu... but black people wuz sold by other black people into slavery in the first place you fucking nigger. Fuck off and get a fucking life. You want equality? Ok, but that means EQUALITY not special dispensation coz of your fucking skin color.

Nah, but whites in the quiver movement should only be allowed one vote per tribe.

Hey dumbass not sure how it is where you are but in the U.S. we don't have white privilege but we do have black privilege. Blacks are admitted into colleges with lower SAT scores then whites, asians, and hispanics. Blacks are given jobs do to affirmative action over whites, asians, and Hispanics even when the black is the least qualified. The people of color as you call them are given free housing, food, and money. The blacks here are coddled little babies who walk around with an undeserved sense of self accomplishment but all that shit is about to change. The people of color that you speak of are lucky we brought them out of their mud huts to live with us in civilization and I'm not talking about the Asians. The asians are successful.

hahaha that stealth bernie

POC should have 3 votes, but whites get 5

People of color don't vote.

>those exact same people

Dead people already lack the right to vote. At least they should. Democrats seem to disagree.

Also, it's funny that you believe so strongly in vengeance against oppression while lauding oppressive policies. By your same logic, white people would be perfectly justified in murdering every single black person and far left social "sciences" major that they encounter as soon as these laws were passed. And hey, by your logic, the end of these laws shouldn't be the end of the massacre. It should damn black people to genocide.

Yeah because the majority should bow to the minority.
That's how democracy works.