Is Sup Forums ready for the debate to be settled once and for all?

youtu.be/yBDl_wm9aw4

Is Sup Forums ready for the debate to be settled once and for all?

Attached: 88027FF8-02D5-4910-B09D-B935F6965C21.png (1024x576, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDW5pWkvBno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goku surpassed Superman as a SSJ

garbage story telling

Sasuke is stronger than both

What debate? We already know Jiren still beats him.

Don't the spoilers show that Jiren rings him out?

Superman surpassed Goku before Goku was a doodle.

Can Sup Forums stay on Sup Forums?

>t-this is the stronger transformation trust me on this!
dragon ball fags are shit and should stay in Sup Forums

Come to think of it Goku is one of the few shonen protagonists that loses more battles than he's actually won.
I mean, you can count his wins on one hand.

youtu.be/pDW5pWkvBno

>creating galaxies with excess energy

His new uber mode is just natural reaction dodging how the hell does that add to a guy who deals with deities and cosmic aspects? The new uber of Goku is something Sups had done for years too.

Jiren is just retarded strong

Superman has never done anything close to Ultra Instinct

Ohohohohohoho!

But that's not a galaxy. That's just the shape of its aura. I mean think about it. Why would Goku fart out a galaxy light years away from where he's standing just so everyone can see it?

Damn you DBZ guys are really hurting for feats. His best one was making some cosmic shockwaves with Beerus that killed 0 people.

Man, that look really friggin good.

>Natural reaction dodging
It's also somehow made him strong enough and fast enough to fight with Jiren.

Don't think about it too much. The writer certainly didn't.

>if at first you don’t succeed
>keep shitposting and moving the goal posts and power sets until you do

K

It looked good until the glow stopped. Then it just became Goku Blanco.

They should have kept the glow. That actually looks pretty good.

Mastered ultra instinct let’s him dodge/attack instantly and infinitely scale up his ki

Jiren beats him but we don’t know how yet

Knowing Goku’s dumb ass he accidentally rings himself out

you know! if this board was Sup Forums this thread would probably be deleted on the spot, and op would probably be banned too, or at least given a notice.

>Jiren beats him but we don’t know how yet
I'm willing to bet that it ends with a punch that knocks them both back but with Jiren landing on solid ground.

>dodge/attack instantly

Ok, but does that override enemies that are faster than Goku? Let say you find someone MASSIVELY faster (force is irrelevant in this example) would it hit him or would it break logic and he would evade it?

OHOHOHOHO

Attached: 6C5EC290-4AED-4E00-AF5A-F63FAA4AB2F2.gif (540x304, 1.87M)

Not him but another part of UI is that it essentially puts you into hyper adapt mode. So the more you fight the better you fight.

>a Galaxy the size of the stage
Kek. Sure

Ok. I get it, but there is a limit to what your body can accomplish, even to Gods of Destruction and to the universe itself.

Does this stuff eliminates that limit (yeah, limit breaker and all that bullshit) or does something massively faster would still hit him?

It’s literally instant. I’m 99% sure you could only hit him with an inescapable aoe blast or if you connected blows with him after he decided to

Torquasm-Vo allowed Superman to reach the Theta state, which is basically the same shit

And also allowed Lois to reac the Astrial Plane, although by accident

He won’t get hit unless he decides to, but his body can eventually wear down. It’s just that his potential while in that mode is limitless, but if he was already fatigued beforehand he can drop out of it. He got knocked out of ultra instinct before because he was already spent

Not literally, just really fast

>but there is a limit to what your body can accomplish
That's where those Saiyan genes come into play. But I guess if there's something incredibly fast to the point where even his instincts are too slow then yes it would hit him unless he survives and adapts to it.

Ok, let's say you are the Flash, incarnation itself of speed and movement. You use the Speed Force and move faster than an attosecond. Would you be able to hit him or Goku would somehow evade?

I must know, i'm writing a fanfic.

I'll admit, the part where all the remaining Gods of Destruction stand up kind of sends chills down my spine. These dieties taking notice and acknowledging a mortal who has gained a power rivaling their own.

>tfw Frieza wins the tournament and KOs an exhausted Jiren from behind
>tfw villain wins

Attached: tophat frieza.gif (220x176, 44K)

Goku loses again? What, he trying to compete for Vegeta as the Prince of All L's.

>Torquasm-Vo allowed Superman to reach the Theta state, which is basically the same shit

No it isnt