Microsoft making bonus based on gender and race not performance

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/microsoft-to-tie-executive-bonuses-to-company-diversity-goals

MICROSOFT YES

Time to sell their stock if you're carrying any.

Like Windows 10 wasn't enough to drive me to Linux Mint.

There goes my microsoft stock....fuck you microsoft.

What does it ultimately mean?

Microsoft to attempt a bold new business strategy called "failing"

I'm part tasmanian aboriginal from one of the unrecognised northern tribes. let me spit in a cup for you. I'm ***_DIVERSE_***.

lets pay chinese $0 because they are not diverse.

We need a better OS than Windows or Apple because its all cucked

It sounds like they're tying EXECUTIVE bonuses to diversity goals. That is: executives get paid more when they hit the quota for blacks and women but those women and blacks don't actually get paid more.

Pretty much this. Look at what Whitman did to HP and Mayer to Yahoo.

Microsoft is going down the same route IBM did, they'll bunker down into Enterprise services while gradually shedding consumer customers to phones and tablets.

That's explain why Windows 10 is so shitty.
A bunch of female poo in loos made it.

IBM, who make lenovo, who puts 6-bit panels into their laptops and advertises them as 8-bit colour?

Fuck IBM.

>2016
>not using linux

correct. and executives don't like missing their bonuses. so time to fire whitey

I thought discrimination based on gender/race was illegal. If I worked for Microsoft I would definitely lay low until they do this, then get a lawsuit going.

Even though this will benefit me, it is not right.
I guess I'll try to work at Autodesk or Valve.

it's based on bonuses, not actual pay

AWWW HEY THERE KITTY CAT
YOU'RE CUTE

If I was a pissed off exec. I would fire eveyone in my department, and hire literally any black person that applies to my ad on craigslist

>no comments section
>look at other sites carrying the story
>no comments section

I mean, c'mon.

>mint

Step up faggot Gentoo or Arch

Join

>discrimination based on gender/race illegal

if you are non white and female it is illegal.

Tons of articles are now doing this.
They want you to share it on social media. B.S.

Fuck Bill Gates.

get that proprietary blob containing trash out of my face

Discriminating against whites is percfectly legal and actively encouraged by the government.

>The percentage of African American/Black and Hispanic/Latino employees saw “very modest gains” of 0.2 percent to 3.7 percent of Microsoft’s total workforce and 0.1 percent to 5.5 percent of employees, respectively, Houston said.

what about asians? do they not count?

>“Diversity and inclusion is something you’ve got to ingrain, you’ve got to keep talking about the business value, you’ve got to keep talking about the impact,”
I have never once heard anything real about the business value of diversity.

Same thing.
If there's a difference in payments due to active measures discriminating on racial or sexual grounds, then that is illegal.

This is why you don't let Indians run companies.

What the fuck is wrong with the world, that this is somehow acceptable

I seriously don't get it. It's like you say the magic word 'diversity', and suddenly any sort of discrimination is justified as long as it's penalizing white men.

What the fuck

That is what they're doing.

Asians are already half the workforce

BSD OR BUST, NIGGAS

GET THAT COMMIE GPL SHIT OUT MY FUCKIN FACE

Yes. It's akin to going on TV and saying "some of my favorite employees are Black" and then accepting a fat check while you smile and wave to the camera.

how the fuck is this legal

this is literally discriminating based on race and gender

what the fuck is wrong with the world

Wouldn't something like this be bad for your business if you're not adequately rewarding your good workers? I don't get it

Arch is bullshit, Gentoo is great!

It means that if you are a white, heterosexual male (which represent 90% of the skilled, talented workers in this industry) you are out of luck if working for Microsoft, as you'll have to work 10x more to get bonuses than the average lesbo or horsefucker degenerate due this privileges.

Not sure about your legal systems but bonuses (in general) are considered part of payment here and are used to contribute to our social security.