ITT: Best comedy moments in comics

ITT: Best comedy moments in comics.

Attached: DUrzEHMV4AU4ulM.jpg (623x960, 170K)

can someone explain this meme scene and what happens after

That's Aunt May and Uncle Ben when they were teenagers. It turns out Aunt May was a slut who fucked Ben's brother.

What the fuck is up with Ben's face

The implication being Aunt May was Peter's mom all along

is this canon?

You wouldn't keep a straight face when you get cucked now would you

Miller wrote a comic about how Aunt May is the actual biological mother of Peter and not just her aunt because May fucked Ben's younger brother but May's best friend adopted Peter so May can come back home ( Her parents are ultra conservative). The meme scene is that May knows that Ben is a sweetheart and will take responsibility for her bastard but Ben says he sterile because he got hit too many times in the nuts.

It is to me.

Was supposed to be at first, before it was actually published and everyone saw how absurd it was.

The Dodsons really didn't gave a fuck when they were drawing this series, huh

LMAO

Attached: marvels best wife.gif (1000x754, 461K)

Wow, a non-canon comic! It's almost like Namorfag never learns!

How did this get far enough into production that all they could do to mitigate it was say "non-canon"

More like how are there people on Sup Forums who don't know what Trouble is

This is canon. It was when Reed had lost his memory and the Fantastic Four thought he was dead.

DeFalco's run, little before Heroes Reborn.

It was never actually canon. This was all done in a mini called 'Trouble'. All the characters are clearly supposed to be representative of the Spider-Man equivalents, but it's questionable enough that the canonical status straight out the gate is dubious.

>lying in the Internet

>Being that much of a casual

"Namor, The Sub-Marine", issue 50.

Attached: RCO001_1470812650.jpg (1600x1213, 611K)

It's not canon though. Here is Namor talking to Reed in Illumanti, a much much much more recent comic. Namor confirms that he tried to get her to leave but she never did.

Attached: 1508238738154.jpg (1341x840, 180K)

You now remember that Lyja the Skrull and Kristoff, ward of Victor Von Doom before the favored Valeria Richards, were core members of the FF. So was She-Thing.

Attached: oh boy i can't wait to bomb some dodongos.jpg (150x252, 39K)

Yeah sure and somehow pretending that Gwen did not have 2 kids with Norman makes it true.

I miss Lyja :(

You know what is worse than a cuckold? A cuckold in denial.

It is canon, user. Namor's ongoing was canon. This incident was important in DeFalco's Fantastic Four.

>posting a comic from the nineties
>grasping to the straws this much when a very recent comic made it non canon

Oh no I know it's from Trouble I even stroytimed it once, it just still blows my mind that there was ever a chance this would be canon. I know the comic was made around the time that Marvel was making those "for girls" comics but still how did this seem to be a good way to get people in Spider-man.

At least with MJ loves Spidey you could maybe get them hooked on the idea of the pair being married in the canon.

It's an old comic. Certain old shits always gets retconned. Namor courting Sue is canon but her cheating isn't as confirmed in Illumanti

>I hate Namor so much grrr!
>here, let me point to this very specific and obscure issue of Namor as to why I hate him!
lmao

considering the mind games Norman played on Pete in the past (convincing him his daughter wasn't stillborn but actually abducted by Osborn and held in captivity, only to reveal she was dead all along) I can see it being an elaborate hoax and the kids aren't related to Gwen or even as young as they claim.

It must be weird working with a guy who's completely upfront about wanting to fuck and steal your wife, at least reed could probably just teleport each part of his body into a desperate dimension if he wanted too

Namor was always a direct person. He is not a little backstabbing rat. He is a man, one with code and honor when written well. He rspects so much that even after the gazillion times she turned him down he still wants the best for her.

>It's an old comic.
It's from the 90's. It's canon.

Sue and Namor made out on his comic one time. Deal with that shit.

Millar*
This is a very important distinction

Retconned in illumanti, write ana ngry letter to Marvel if it bothers you that much. Maybe they will bring it back.

Do you not understand how retroactive continuity, the most basic concept of comics continuity, works?

It's Namor. You can;t take that kind of thing personally with him, he literally does not know any better.

He is really desperate for his cuckhold fantasies to be canon lmao

Attached: 1475386007382.jpg (1024x6708, 2.28M)

Cuckhold? Is that like a car hold?

X-Statix is too good for this god-forsaken board.

>Very Recent

Not that guy but wasn't that illuminati issue pre-SI? That's like 10 years at this point.

You know with Mephisto having undone the marrige such that they were just lovers and not married, how the fuck did that incident not cause a break up.

>Get your gf pregnant
>Do not propose marriage eventhough you both love each other
>"New born" is stillborn
>Oh wait actually they've been kidnapped
>NO WAIT dead all along

Like even just half of that would kill a lot of weaker real life relationships.

>Tried to get her to leave you
>Namor and Sue made out

Those are two separate things user

Attached: sexy_spider_woman.jpg (1223x952, 599K)

Context?

>current Marvel is so shit people now look back on AvX era books fondly
Ho-lee.

It's pretty dumb to assume that anyone thinks the poster is implying the book has quality beyond cheesecake based on the thread premise since it's about best comedy moments, and also would imply you think someone finding trouble hilarious is the same as finding it good.

Covers are bullshit.

Show the inside.

Lol I remember reading this along with FF, it was an arc that went on between both titles. What exactly makes it non-canon?

He did, these are the last two pages of the issue. Reed doesn't show up until a couple issues after this in FF I think, but IIRC Sue never bothered mentioning her makeout session with Namor to him.

Its so good.

I think Spider Woman mentioned that she had trained with those three in hand-to-hand combat and his mind wondered.

Is X-Statix even canon in the MU?

Yeah, Doop was in Aaron's Wolverine and the X-Men. Forgot if they ever explained how exactly, but there you go.

Attached: 1503783995683.jpg (659x873, 121K)

jesus, that is terry dodsons art?!

>was canon

Keyword being was. It was, and now it isn't.

Considering the source material we're talking about I'm surprised this has to be explained.

He's best friends with Cable now.

that would be a very funny page, but the art distracts too much from the dialogue

no idea what this is but it is amazing

Are you kidding? The art is part of why it's so funny.

>Reed going full trans
I mean, I respect that, but why green?

AvX VS was coming up with flimsy joke excuses to get the unlikely fights to happen so here for Spider-Woman vs other sexy girls we have Clint imagining it.
My favorite one a few pages before or after this was Havok vs Captain America with Havok winning because the X office wrote that issue.

gawd, art adams is so fucking good

>He is not a little backstabbing rat.

namor? you sure?

Namor is lame

What's he working on nowadays?

We storytime this like three times a year for the uninitiated, I don't get it either.

If it were with an E May would have been called a whore to her face like eighty billion times.

>her aunt

I didn't know Ben was an effeminate asian dude as a young man, that's neat.

I mean do you think Bendis even read DeFalco's run?

If you don't strangle the woman who does this and then bury her body in a forest you aren't a man

For some reason I thought you said "bury your face in her booty."

The only funny thing in this thread

>not wanting spider-man's real parents to be secret agents

fag

covers