Assuming that you got Ghost Rider powers, what kind of Ghost Rider would you be? What vehicle would you use...

Assuming that you got Ghost Rider powers, what kind of Ghost Rider would you be? What vehicle would you use? What would be your Ghost Rider weapon of choice?

Attached: 1294019545471.png (1261x782, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56Z-ukSfbWM
youtube.com/watch?v=NeTTaTIUy_Q
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Parker_(Earth-11638)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normal ghost rider punishing the wicked. Choice of vehicle would be a push bike or skate board and my weapon would be a baseball bat. Shit would be so cash

I drive a Kia Soul. See no reason to change that given the name

Marine ghost rider, with a bitching hell jet ski.

Why wasn't Ghost Rider/Spawn a thing?

A runner, I gonna be fastest ghost rider alive.

What if wherein namor becomes the ghost rider when.

Damn, has there been a ghost rider that uses a modern fighter jet? That would be tight or a stealth bomber.

because McFarlane is all like "fuck Marvel"

I'd probably just go with a pretty regular ghost rider, even keep the chain too because I like it. Or regular fisticuffs, wrestle with people. I am a burning skeleton man after all.

As for a ride, I'm not all that decisive. I like the idea of the ghost rider that largely travels on foot until it's time to chase, at which point he just uses whatever he finds.

It'd be a good excuse to show off different ghosted up rides. Like the digger in Spirit of Vengeance. Movie wasn't good, but that scene was cool.

I'm handicapped... So i'd probably just use my Wheelchair. Weapon of choice? I'd just run people over and drag them beneath my demon wheels.

Attached: See Me Rolling.jpg (477x459, 50K)

Pogo stick. Sure I might not be the fastest spirit of vengeance buy that would be my thing. I'd be like classic zombies, slow but unrelenting and inevitable. Ne'er do wells will tremble in fear at the ever increasing sound of my bouncing. It gets louder and louder as every second passes and their strength slowly fails them. Eventually, they'll be found.

Bounced off this mortal coil.

Reminds me of Chinese Hopping Corpses.

Polish Winged Hussar ghost rider.

Id just want to punish the bad guys. Id go full paranoia agent. Roller blades and a bat

Also Side note I wouldn't want to be a spirit of Vengeance but of Repentance. Like the Spider-man ghost rider. I would seek to Rehabilitate the wicked that i could and drag the rest to hell by my unholy Wheels.

Attached: ghostspider.jpg (1105x821, 177K)

Unicycle and juggling clubs

They're called Jiangshi, user.

Attached: Ultimate_Marvel_Vs_Capcom_3_Hsien-Ko.png (400x630, 202K)

I'd be a vengeful Ghost rider.
I'd use a Pz. II L.
My weapon would be the Anger Fist. I'd shove it up your ass and pull your soul right out.

I thank you kind sir for the name. As I honestly didn't care to google it.

I'd ride your mom.

Wow... COMEDY GENIUS YOU ARE

A naked ghost rider with a segway. The weapon is a flaming tuna skeleton

Attached: STOP TALKING ABOOT ME MUM.gif (498x302, 850K)

>mom Rider
>user’s mom’s Satanic empower spirit possesses GR’s vehicle
>constant berates him about driving safe and being a typical soccer mom
I dunno, I’d read Mom Rider

Can I turn a house cat into a battle cat enveloped in hellfire? If so then thats what I'd do. Either that or a surf board. Fuck it.

Attached: tumblr_mvnlk6Xoga1s4rha3o2_250.gif (245x180, 942K)

A fast car and a big ass sword. I'd be a bit more proactive than the average Ghost Rider. I would attempt to eradicate every known villain.

Attached: Rider.png (926x989, 683K)

Fat
Recliner with breathable material so I don't get all sweaty
Beer can

Now somebody draw this so I can laugh really hard and pass out

Can I have a bomber? I want to be part of a bomber team of ghost riders that drop hellfire nukes.

There was a T-rex that rode a fighter jet

Attached: t rex ghost rider.jpg (1789x2750, 944K)

Attached: Flash Thompson Ghost Rider.jpg (1088x1000, 563K)

I'd just be skatin down the highway in my flamin' heelies

Attached: ghost rider heelies.jpg (899x814, 418K)

This. Fuck marvel though. It's all shilling now. I'm not saying image comics is God's gift or anything but at least the comic book writers get all the money.

Knives and Shoes

Fiat 126p and flaming baseball bat.
Instead of wearing leather im wearing white track suit and husar wings, constantly drunk.

I'm very polish.

im a blind ghost rider
so i use public transportation like a bus or a taxi or however those people get around.
my weapon would be my cane of course

H-how do you browse Sup Forums

Are you that guy from Sup Forums that tells his brother which pepe to post

>what kind of Ghost Rider would you be?
The vengeful kind...? Is there any other?

>What vehicle would you use?
Honda Civic. And fuck you, I love my car and Honda knows how to make a fine car

>What would be your Ghost Rider weapon of choice?
A baseball bat

⠎⠥⠉⠅ ⠍⠽ ⠙⠊⠉⠅ ⠁⠝⠕⠝

punk rock ghost rider
with a flaming skateboard
baseball bat and chains i guess, anything i could get my hands on

youtube.com/watch?v=56Z-ukSfbWM

Attached: GhostSkater.jpg (516x631, 32K)

Henshin/Toku-style rider with a motorcycle resembling a cross between Kaneda's bike from Akira and the Judge Dredd Lawmaster. Weapons would mainly be fists and hellfire powers, but would occasionally use a crowbar, revolver/shotgun, swords, etc. depending on the situation.

Attached: Kamen_GHOST_Rider_by_Symphonic_Massacre.jpg (596x802, 258K)

bike should be able to transform into battle armor

I have a cafe racer style bike but I'm not really sure what'd go with that, maybe a greaser styled GR that uses switch blades and brass knuckles

I'd scoot around with a pair of hellfire heelys, but other than that I'd be a typical chain wielding, spirit of vengeance.

Gimmie a flaming horse any day. Old West Ghost Rider eff-tee-dubbyew.

Attached: GR-Chaykin.jpg (1025x1600, 449K)

this kinda thang but flaming skeleton and probably no wings i guess. european single hand straight sword as the weapon, maybe a sickle sword instead. maybe some sort of lasso.

Attached: st-michael-trampling-the-dragon-raphael.jpg (517x900, 126K)

a rider with a cloth of some sort around their (or just no) eye holes would be spooky and cool. justice is blind and all.

I'd have a Jeep Liberty that I drive but I wouldn't use it too often, a hatchet, and a snubbed hunting rifle. I'd probably keep to myself and try to keep away logging poachers and hunters out of season. I'd love to be seen as a sort of watchful spirit of the forest who hangs out around campfires.

I liked his car in the attilan rising.

This gave me a small chuckle honestly

I'd drive the car named after my middle school crush, with said crush's ghost being trapped in the car and pissed as hell. Our dynamic would be a skeleton that can't drive trying to handle a car that wants to kill me

I'd call myself Zanni, or maybe Fossor (Based on the original Roman and Greek depictions and names for Clowns)

I'd use either a clown car or a tricycle, sporting the little bell and horn.

My weapon of choice would actually be twisted, flaming versions of traditional clown gags, like a flaming never-ending rag I'd use as a whip or a cream pie that poisons you if you've sinned recently. My main weapon, however, would actually be a large, flaming shovel, which I'd use like a halberd. I know it seems out of nowhere, but trust me, it makes sense.

I'd basically be a serial killer, but I'd only target particularly nasty sinners and criminals. I'd make grand displays of brutally murdering them, and then I'd rush off, laughing like mad.

And, if I could do it, I would try to get rainbow or multicolored flames, just to complete the satanic clown look.

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Attached: 414772_urc3fwaqwpzqcqmvmuwvbblks.jpg (700x901, 268K)

Weapon of Choice: Hellfire Fidget Spinner or Selfie Stick

>I'm very polish.
Does that means that the Fiat is stolen?

unicycle and juggling balls

Office chair.

Shotgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeTTaTIUy_Q

This was my idea, as well, but the horse needs to be skeletal and on fire. A real night-mare.

>What kind of Ghost Rider would you be?
Punishing evil type
>What vehicle would you use?
Not really a vehicle but something like an armor that the main character from Karas anime uses (can transform into a car, jet and has other cool accessories) appropriately demonic with some personal mods.
>What would be your Ghost Rider weapon of choice?
see above

that BMX rider looks incredibly radical

I'm going to get a flaming dad van with safety features and tvs . My weapon is a chain scythe. Kusarigama.

You already know

Attached: 1473566712779.png (1160x1099, 78K)

So you'd be speed demon

Attached: 2169763-speed_demon.jpg (623x960, 131K)

I'd call myself Post Rider and my powers would be unleashed as shitposts on a flaming computer.

Sorry, made me laugh. Ghost Rider can punish the sins of the evil and take on extra-dimensional beings, but standing up is a little bit too much to ask.

Saved... gracias amigo

Well if Xavier can pull it off... So can I

Nice....

Attached: 1519436980160.png (218x372, 71K)

Dude there devices that read off aloud entire pages. Sad part is he can't see the reaction pics.

Should totally team up with a deaf and mute ghost rider. (Wheelchair guy) I could totally be the go between side kid. Wish someone would draw this.

Is Kaine the Spider-Rider?

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Parker_(Earth-11638)

Sums it up for you

I'd probably shoot hellfire rockets out of my butt.

I always though Guts would make a good Ghost Rider, so just out of cool factor I'd go with fuckhueg sword and motorcycle.

Attached: 1520975877917.jpg (800x1206, 563K)

I would be a knight based Ghost Rider. The head/helmet won't be an actual skull but a skull helmet that emits fire. Sort of like how Reyes Ghost Rider head is just fire skull helmet. Would not use any vehicles. Instead I would have 2 pairs of wings on the ankles of the greaves that gain me the benefits of having a vehicle despite not actually using one. Weapons of choice would be various weapons such as a long sword, dual knives. great axe, spear, poleaxe and a longbow.

Attached: tumblr_m5kr9obmLv1qgxh8fo6_1280.jpg (1280x912, 218K)

You misunderstand. Is Kaine known as spider-Rider in that universe?

The regular kind. I'd probably ride around on my bike and use my shovel as a weapon