How do you feel about this ship?

How do you feel about this ship?

Attached: ship.jpg (852x480, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/dc-new-talent-showcase-1-erica-schultz-talks-hawkg/1100-156218/
bleedingcool.com/2017/11/13/erica-schultz-wonder-woman-symbol-hope/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad for Jon.

I like it. Probably John Stewart’s best relationship. It’s cute.

Attached: 7984132F-6E6E-432E-9E4B-9B9795C72266.jpg (774x1032, 151K)

Oh god as soon as I saw them talking to each other I want it to happen

Dwayne McDuffie self-insert so he can cuck conservative white Hawkman.

she's Puerto Rican right?
for some reason, she gelt Puerto Rican

I honestly enjoyed all the Justice League ships. The relationships often didn't work out or amount to anything, but they were entertaining and they were written in ways where you could at least see the chemistry/understand them

Plus who didn't imagine a threesome with GL, Hawkgirl and Vixen?

>Hawkman and Hawkwoman were characters created together, and being forever together is part of their lore
>DCAU comes
>Shaeyra forgets Katar as soon as she meets a black man
>Green Lantern/Hawkwoman has more fans than Hawkman/Hawkwoman
>Katar will never, ever recover from that

Wasn't the dude Egyptian or something?

She’s white but her voice actor is Hispanic. They wanted her to sound exotic since she’s a alien. Her voice actor is the Mom from Wizards of Waverly Place.

Stupid, nonsensical and the kind of fanfiction that holds the DCAU back in general

>tfw wanted a threesome with Black Canary and Huntress

Attached: 1513473496567m.jpg (441x1024, 34K)

Both versions of Hawkman were clearly white dudes.

>the only male characters to self-insert as in that fantasy are liberal cuck Green Arrow or actual autist Question.

Why?

>white
she's an Egypt-themed alien

Modern day is always white.

At least Snyder cucked his toonfag student from writing Hawkgirl. I referring to the DC New Talent Showcase from over a year ago.

Attached: hawkman 1 ----- 1985 --- ww.jpg (943x1449, 315K)

>actual autist Question
You answered it for yourself

Quit pretending Question wasn't the best character in that show.

Explain.

>At least Snyder cucked his toonfag student from writing Hawkgirl. I referring to the DC New Talent Showcase from over a year ago.
Really? What happened?

I'm not completely serious, but there was a Hawkgirl toonfag in the 2016 DC talent workshop. She did tried to shill her pitch to DC on Twitter, but as you can see it failed.

comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/dc-new-talent-showcase-1-erica-schultz-talks-hawkg/1100-156218/

And here's the interview where she admits she's a toonfag

>Erica Schultz: I had always read comics and watched Superfriends and Lynda Carter‘s portrayal, but it wasn’t until the Justice League animated series in 2001 that Wonder Woman really held a special place in my heart. Susan Eisenberg‘s portrayal of Wonder Woman (as well as Maria Canals‘s portrayal of Hawkgirl) struck a chord. Maybe it’s because I was in my early 20s and looking for something awesome in my life. Sometimes things just hit you at the right time. That version of Wonder Woman was beautiful, sassy, smart, and didn’t take any flack. She was figuring out who she wanted to be in “man’s world,” but she owned that.

bleedingcool.com/2017/11/13/erica-schultz-wonder-woman-symbol-hope/

Attached: 14B60051-34D7-400A-B267-BBC79647F0A5.jpg (1024x662, 107K)

Please don't ever post this on my website again, thanks

But it’s cute and it’s the few good fan art of the ship. For a some what popular ship it doesn’t have much good fan art.

Probably one of the only things to give Jon something resembling a personality.

He's a lucky man.

Attached: 1509918735842.jpg (1440x1080, 289K)

Nobody cares about John's dead wife, huh?

Attached: green lantern katma tui ----- 1987 --- ww87.jpg (945x1429, 294K)

And she even had an episode with him in the series where they had great chemistry

Attached: bustuplaughing.jpg (1024x1598, 413K)

Why do you hate life so much?

garbage

Attached: green_lantern_and_hawkgirl_by_k_flyer413.jpg (900x696, 180K)

I like it a lot actually. I even searched for fanart of it back when I first watched the show and was disappointed by the lack of it.

Bring back Katma Tui. Her Death scene is already retconned so bring her back.

My guess is because every other site nostalgically and uncritically circlejerks over this pairing. Occasionally, there's a comment about Hawkgirl being a two timing bitch.

I have a better idea: you never come to this web site again.

One of the better romances in animation. It took two seasons for it to happen and even throwing in Vixen was nice. Goddamn Vixen was nice.

Jon should've had a threesome, I can see both girls being into it, especially after bonding over their relationship with him.

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

It has ruined all discussion of Hawkgirl.

Ehh, Golden Age Carter Hall was drawn as a blonde dude who was a reincarnation of an Egyptian prince, lol. Katar Hol from at least the 70's on was drawn as a swarthy barbarian kinda like DC's answer to Conan. He sure looked ethnic like something.

Nice but hawkman is now a cuck

Fuck you Ollie and Vic were literally best boys of JLU.

The best and only good thing ever about John Stewart

Pretty much. Pretty sure all the other thanagarians were voiced by latinos too. Subtle though because ALIEN race and all that but I think that's what they going for.

>Gets cucked, but gets one stands with Power Girl.

Cuckholding is a thinking man's fetish.

Attached: power girl banged hawkman.jpg (2560x1943, 947K)