How long do you think he has?

How long do you think he has?

Attached: Goodbye Stan.png (313x366, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/9/stan-lee-marvel-creator-accused-home-care-nurses-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read the article. Shit pisses me off so bad. Fucking vultures, fake-ass friends only interested in what they can leech from you.

Attached: ABSOLUTELY_MAD.jpg (1201x884, 618K)

Can you give me a summary of what it says?

>some noname oldfag
Are we supposed to know who he is?

>unironically misses the irony
It's what he deserves.

Stan is old and he only has his daughter. People who they thought were close to the family are now smelling blood in the water and think Stan is close to death so they are trying to squeeze money out of them while they still can, old bodyguards and nurses and shit.

Marvel just can't stay away from crossover events, can they?

Probably weeks, months at most
Pneumonia at that age is basically just death

I am looking forward to when he finally croaks and people start cutting him a fucking break for the bad shit he did and remember the good he did. People are so quick to just parrot whatever they see other people spouting instead of doing the research and making up their minds for themselves

...And thus, the godfather of Marvel comics cameos met his timely end, eventually.

>Infinity War closes with In Memory of Stan Lee

Man, that would be rough.

>infinity war is the last movie he appears in

Oh no, they stole some of a thieving hack's infinite money.

95 years on this Earth seems punishment enough.

Disney will probably kill Stan Lee before June just to make this.

Forever

Attached: Rogue-One-Tarkin-Leia-Cg-Character-Backlash-Lucasfilm.jpg (600x316, 49K)

Infinity War is coming out in April, my man.

>four creepy tarkins, one creepier than the other
Star Wars changed a lot since Disney bought them.

Im looking at this like 6 weeks tops. Id love the underdog story where he beats it and lives another 6 years, but.....that is a dreamer's thought and I think his time is soon.

Look on the bright side, his cameos have effectively made him immortal.

I was under the impression that he was immortal

Too much attention, gotta fake his death now.

>How long do you think he has?
Implying.

Attached: ultimate stan lee.jpg (991x910, 193K)

How many times Walt Disney is going to fake his own death?

>fake-ass friends only interested in what they can leech from you.
So they're like Stan Lee then?

Everytime Congress extends the copyright of Mickey Mouse.

how is that even possible?

>infinite
>with a dumbass daughter that falls for con-artists constantly and feels guilty if she doesn't spend $1000 a day on boutique shit
Sure, user.

Just avoid dying. How hard could it be?

I feel bad for Stan. His daughter being a fucking idiot and his legacy being destroyed by SJWs as he's on his way to his death.

Anything is possible through the wonderful world of Disney. The world of Disney shall be here even when the last light in the sky dies out for soon all shall be Disney.
HAIL DISNEY
HAIL DISNEY

Attached: walt-disney-united-artistis-photofest-croppedjpg.jpg (908x1200, 173K)

>have Stan Lee record my lines and phrases
>have a CGI version of him with spliced lines in movies after he dies

I do it every day.

They all need to be purged in blood...

Attached: Infinite MAD.gif (348x512, 432K)

They lobby Congress for an exception.

Kirby cucks need to go die. Stan didn't "steal" shit, Kirby was just a shitty businessman who's pride ruined his opportunities.

I hate to say this but this is just Kirby's Karma

One month maximum.

Seeing as Disney has to constantly rejuvenate himself with their tears of Holocaust victims, not much longer. He can't keep the machines oiled with Jewish baby blood for much longer, as his supply is getting low from WWII.

Attached: Walt Disney.jpg (3726x4776, 2.22M)

>95 years old
Fuck that. That's why I pray to God for my death to be from lightning strike.

But jews are not ending, he can get almost infinite supply.

>Then, she says, walking down the hill after finished her night shift that morning, Anderson had pulled up alongside her in a car different than the one she remembered him driving. He rolled down the window and told her that he had the documents he wanted her to sign. He emphasized that she would be saving his job, and that he would be very grateful. He also said he would pay her $50,000 in cash, which was in a bag on the front seat next to him, and that he “would take care of her for a year.” She told him that she was a Muslim and could not lie, as it was against her religion. As quickly as she could, she extricated herself from the conversation and continued on her way home. Now, later that same day, as her next shift is beginning, and having had time to let it sink in, the incident has clearly rattled her, and she's near panic.

I fucking hate Hollywood.

Attached: 1489880530834 (1).png (404x399, 9K)

Not when they are actually willing to fight back. It's become rather "expensive" ever since Hitler was defeated, and even worse since the founding Israel. No, they've been having to dilute the blood with the blood of starving African children and Alabama rednecks. It won't be long until the machines break down.

Attached: Disney Warcraft.png (540x302, 207K)

>Man, that would be rough.

Not for Disney's stockholders. You know how an artists art is more valuable after he dies, well if Infinity War is truly Stan lee's last cameo that will add millions to the movies box office alone.

Not long, but he had a good run. He kept his mind, his health for longer than most. He's had it better than most other people. All my grandparents had their minds go long before they died and it's worse than if they had just had a heart attack

5.25" slight curve to the right, scar tissue where the foreskin used to be.

I'd give him a few days lol.

Attached: 1447212544821.jpg (362x362, 31K)

>meanwhile Steve Ditko is 90 and cant walk can't hear but since he isn't obsessed with being liked (Gerry Conways words, not mine) Sup Forums doesn't care

anyone who actually thinks Stan deserves this is a fucking casual who can't tell meme from reality.
Yes STAN being a bloodsucking parasite WAS a fucking meme. I can't believe people actually started believing that here.
There are multiple radio/newspaper/magazine interviews where Stan gives other people credits and those SAME media report him as the sole creator. Like you can't make shit up. Stan gave his dues, its not his responsibility for the artists to go in the limelight.
In fact the reason Kirby first started hating Stan was because one radio host introduced Stan as the sole creator of FF. EVEN THO Stan gives Kirby credit, Jack actually thought Stan lee was actively conspiring against him.
Fucking Ditko hates the limelight. Stan loved it.
So is it really his fault that the media prefer Funky Flashman over shut in artists?
And one more thing before uneducated Kirby fags come here. Kirby in multiple interviews flip flopped over giving Stan credit and not giving him credit. Make that of what you will.

MULTIPLE writers around that time have reported Stan contributed a lot before his fall out with the artists. They also admit Stan's memory is shit and he loves getting the media attention.

>Kirby kirby Kirby
Stan got caught red fucking handed claiming he wrote Doctor Strange when he didn't
But your apologist ass wont mention that one

It's kind of hard to care about people scamming him when he's near death. He'll be dead and his daughter won't get as much as she did otherwise. It's a hole she dug for herself, at least partially.

Getting old is cruel.

Not to mention that Jonathan Ross interview where he outright said he's the sole creator of Spider-man.

>Stan Lee has been to a screening of the “Doctor Strange” movie.

The 93-year-old writer/editor/inventor of much of the Marvel comic universe would like to tell you what he thought of it, but he can’t.

“I’m going to make a confession to you,” Lee said during a phone interview last week for the L.A. Comic Con that bears his name. “I don’t see very well, and I don’t hear very well. I saw the screen, and I could make out, vaguely, what was going on, but I’m not sure. And I couldn’t understand a word that was said!

“So I can’t wait until it comes out on a disc, to get it home and adjust everything to just the level that I can get. But what I saw looked pretty good to me, whatever the hell it was.”

While Lee wrote most of the early, surreal comics, which began appearing in Strange Tales #110 in the summer of 1963, much of the credit for creating the Sorcerer Supreme is generally given to its original artist, Steve Ditko. Worshipped by fans to almost the same extent as Lee’s other key Marvel collaborator, Jack Kirby, Ditko had brought his boss’s most popular creation, Spider-Man, to visual life a year earlier.

Don’t expect to hear the artist’s opinion of the “Doctor Strange” movie either, though. Ditko stopped making public statements and appearances decades ago, and fans and journalists who have come to the steel door of his New York studio have been politely but quickly turned away. In 2012, he did tell the New York Post that he hadn’t made any money from the successful “Spider-Man” movies.

“I’ve never spoken to Ditko,” says Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige. “I’ve spoken to people who’ve spoken to Ditko, but I’ve not knocked on his door, which I think is what you have to do.

Exactly. Stan was happy to tell fans that Strange was 100% Steve early on when he thought the character would Fail. Then when he became a classic, suddenly it was all Stan.
Meanwhile all he actually did was add in some "hoary hosts of hoggath" to Steve prewritten dialogue

Steve still answers letters. Just dont start spurging out about Spider-man immediately and he wont insult you. Ask about the Question or his horror comics first

Attached: Stan Lee letter 1999.png (529x495, 97K)

Steve considered that to be worthless because he said "considered" which isn't legally binding
Funny, he and Steve had almost come to terms for a new Spider-man miniseries in the early 90s, but Stan went on one of his publicity tours and fucked it up by making untrue claims

He's not the one you should be asking about.

>Steve considered that to be worthless because he said "considered" which isn't legally binding

Ditko should know better than to think that Marvel characters are property of their creators to be revoked at any time. What was he trying to do? Be Ken Penders?

Hey, member when the Black Panther credits omitted only the black men that worked on the comic in the early days?
Real fucking progressive of ya Disney

Disney will make their move soon.

It makes me so angry.

Don't let people mislead you. Ditko gets checks according to neighbors that get his mail sometimes. Granted, they're probably only from DC

You misunderstood the article, or rather, blame the clickbait writing
What actually happened is his bodyguards and nurses were fired by the Vultures who want Stan to die faster

>Ditko dies
>Homecoming & Doctor Strange sequels have no reference to him
Just wait for it fella you aint even seen Mad yet

Stan was a big SJW of his time though
See him not allowing Steve to do a college protest arc when he allowed John to do it. Guess which of the two shared Stans politics

>that one time Steve had Peter randomly punch a bust that looked just like Stan Lee
You just know he waited til deadline to turn in those pencils too kek

no more souls left to steal?Wasn’t he brought to a crowded hospital?

He actually liked Atlas Shrugged though, so his autism will allow him to persist forever.

True. With the constant cameos he became undoubtedly more famous than he was during his actual career. He spent his last decade as a major celebrity with visual recognition from mainstream audiences and billions of disney’s Money in his pockets. I think he would go out happy

What a piece of shit.

Oh so we are just going to ignore when Kirby does it but not Stan? Are we going to just ignore that both Stan and Kirby were dicks to each other?
Are we also going to ignore that just like every other creator, Lee had to sue Marvel to get proper compensation?

No one journalist confirmed he was getting Marvel checks around the time Amazing Spiderman was out. He is just super private.

Lets not forget Kirby had designs for spiderman too. Lee personally liked Ditko's design. What ended up happening was Ditko's politics were interfering with Lee's so there was a huge schism in the end.

Kirby also claimed he was the original creator of spiderman because he did his sketches first. He blasted Ditko and Lee as thieves before shutting up a few years later.
No Kirbyfag will ever tell you that of course. They just cherry pick all the injustices but not the big dickish things he did sometimes.

>She told him that she was a Muslim and could not lie, as it was against her religion.

Attached: LIE.jpg (320x190, 12K)

he'll be fine.

>Kirby also claimed

Kirby had legitimate memory problems and often contradicted himself in the same interviews.

He had a strong tendency to speak with what he felt was right and not what actually happened. He felt his FF stories would have been better published as he originally dialogued and wrote them so he claimed a couple times he practically created the fantastic four by himself.

>In fact the reason Kirby first started hating Stan was because one radio host introduced Stan as the sole creator of FF. EVEN THO Stan gives Kirby credit, Jack actually thought Stan lee was actively conspiring against him.

It gets worse. Most of the vitriol was created by kirby's wife and their layers who took a complaint from Kirby and stated it as a scam. Their nagging and active lobbying on the comic scene actually managed to piss of Stan enough to shut down any dialogue with Kirby.

It was a real shitshow. When the whole thing exploded on everyone's faces both stan and jack resigned themselves to be enemies. It was only near the end of Kirby's life that they had partial reconciliation.

Thne Miller used Kirby's death to rant about creators rights and shit on Shooter and Lee.

Spiderman is a Lee idea with Ditko designs. Only one person can come up with the idea, anyone can design it, Kirby drew it first, in fact. Lee actually began defending the co-creatorship claim because he unironically fanboys Ditko.

In fact thorough all his interviews he has consistently fanboyed all the 60s creators he worked with and goes at length to say how much he admired them.

We have these threads every week with the same facts recited over and over, it's astonishing how people still makes these claims.

Because the kind of person who's more than happy to dance on an old man's grave isn't going to be interested in facts.

>meanwhile Steve Ditko is 90 and cant walk can't hear
He's so reclusive nobody can actually say anything much about his health.

>“I’m going to make a confession to you,” Lee said during a phone interview last week for the L.A. Comic Con that bears his name. “I don’t see very well, and I don’t hear very well. I saw the screen, and I could make out, vaguely, what was going on, but I’m not sure. And I couldn’t understand a word that was said!

Does he not wear a hearing aid? He doesn't seem to have one in any pics of seen of him. Sounds like he should have one but is too stubborn to wear it. Some old people are like that.

That's a fucking shame, but that's life for you, especially if you're an important element in the entertainment industry, which is like a small lake full of sharks anyway. I just hope he passes away in his sleep, dreaming of something nice.

I'm sure they are counting on a nonogenarian's death to really boost those Infinity War ticket sales, user

Attached: dork.jpg (250x224, 19K)

Does he has money to scam in first place? I mean, I know he is the face of the franchise and the creator of lot of the characters, but didn't they sell all the rights back in the 90s when they were almost bankrupt?

This guy used to go to comic shops to sign for a pitance and I don't think his cameos in the marvel movies gave him lot of profit.

Is not as if he is reach or something, isn't it?

>“I’m going to make a confession to you,” Lee said during a phone interview last week for the L.A. Comic Con that bears his name. “I don’t see very well, and I don’t hear very well. I saw the screen, and I could make out, vaguely, what was going on, but I’m not sure. And I couldn’t understand a word that was said!

Does he not wear a hearing aid? He doesn't seem to have one in any pics I've seen of him. Sounds like he should have one but is too stubborn to wear it. Some old people are like that.

When your hearing and eyesight start to go like that, it's a sign that death is approaching soon. This is what they call "terminal drop", meaning that the body starts to slowly shut itself down starting a few years before death.

pretty sure he does, but hearing aids are only going to be so effective.

>appears for his usual cameo
>Thanos kills him

April 12. Mark it down.

Reminder that our man Steve Ditko will outlive Stan Lee in our lifetime.

Attached: 32323457328579326562375236589221-75276- steve- ditko.jpg (400x377, 29K)

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/9/stan-lee-marvel-creator-accused-home-care-nurses-s/

>Kirby had legitimate memory problems and often contradicted himself in the same interviews.
Its funny, many comic legends have stated Lee had memory problems as well.
This entire pissing contest between fans started because their "guy" had shitty memory.
Seriously this.

Literally the opposite of what happened.

Actual quote from Stan Lee on the creation of Dr. Strange;

"Twas Steve's idea"

And of course the personal letter declaring that Ditko was the co-creator of Spider-Man.

When it comes to stealing credit, people conveniently ignore how Kirby tried to claim that Spider-Man was his.

>it was him stealing souls all along

bump

Yeah we have, he was the bad guy in Doctor Strange.

>Regular Tarkin
>Emo Tarkin
>Mecha Tarkin
>Lich Tarkin

Not before Infinity War but before Avengers 4, I could see him suffering an unfortunate accident so please see the finale of the current MCU to honor his memory

I’m gonna miss him, I don’t give a shit about this Kirby drama or the joke he sucks the souls out of our celebrities. The man’s been great to us and I wish him well when he dies

Attached: ED959118-712A-46CA-B355-8EDEB1CAFFBB.png (954x644, 571K)

Get a real job.