Daily reminder that Trump has already appointed 2 white supremacists to the highest offices in the country

daily reminder that Trump has already appointed 2 white supremacists to the highest offices in the country

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he hasn't. He appointed 2 American patriots.

>only 2

This crying wolf thing is going to bite liberals in the ass when actual white supremacists show up.

good

7 is all he need, he won't need 2.

Good stuff hoping for more

underrated post
the liberal who cried racist

not enough

"We shouldn't give special privileges to people based on skin color"= white supremacy

why do leftists hate bannon so much? is it just a meme since they cant stop trump now?

You liberal faggots haven't a clue what white supremacist really are like, do you?

Can't wait until you actually find out the reality, it'll be pretty neat.

No it's not white supremacy is about

It's common sense that Steve Bannon and Jeff Sessions are white nationalists. Drumpf appeals to the KKK and neo-nazis

he hasn't appointed anyone you stupid fuck he hasn't even been inaugurated yet he's literally not the fucking president you incredible retard

I think that was the point. He's making fun of OP's definition of white supremacy.

Of course you whites are happy now aren't you ? Doesn't matter what's fair, it's time to revenge, huh ?

He's appointing his cabinet memebers. It's incredible how little Americans like you don't even know about your own political system

Make it fair by making it even

yep, here's some tumblr stereotype who actually gets it, good thing his message will never catch on and we'll get Trump 2020 as a result
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

Fuck yeah.

>3 asia/pacific ocean posts in one thread
Something's fishy.

>white supremacists
Define "white supremacist".

what the fuck indeed. what is that flag, it looks like Moldova to me but reads as Unknown.

Jeff Sessions desegregated schools in Alabama and fought to get a KKK leader the death penalty. But he's right wing, so therefore, a racist.

>a fucking leafs

You can't know where i'm from, i'm not gonna let you judge me based on my country. I'm better than the people here. I'm like the 1%er, intellectually like i'm aware of the most obscure internet culture and they don't they listen to pleb indies i listen to better stuffs i'm a better person so now can you actually respond to the content ?

Which ones...?

He was considered to racist to be a judge in the 80's and was ok with klansmen holding government positions

Nice try though

I just said what it is you fucking leaf. It's asia/pacific region.

There's 3 (or 4) unknown flags. xx is unknown, which is when a thread is moved. a is anonymous proxy, a1 is asia/pacific region, and there's another one that glitches up called Timor-Leste.

I'm not for white supremacy, I'm for nationalism. Not just white nationalism. Either way, I don't see how he's appointed white supremacists.

keep posting this stuff, we want to get most dems outa senate too :)

Leaf threads.....

America can't be nationalist. Like it's okay to dislike the country in some aspects. It's okay to criticise the country.

But in nationalism, criticise the president and you'd be in jail. Burn the flag and you'd be in jail. Dislike the country and you'd be hated by everyone.

America is a nationalist country. Especially post WW2.

you don't know what the word nationalist means. you probably learned the word in the last six months from western mainstream media and formed your understanding from that.

That isn't necessarily true. America is, or rather was, nationalist for a long period of time. Burning the flag was considered a crime until Texas v. Johnson, as well. What part of nationalism calls for the death of those who don't support the nation?

You don't MAGA if you don't hire some janitors.

No, you can't be nationalist AND multicultural

You're talking about patriotism, not nationalism.

that quote is straight up semantics about buzzwords, patriotism and nationalism are exactly the same thing. also yes you can be both presuming your national cultures are actually yours and not imported from elsewhere willy nilly, see the french canadians and scots who built my country vs the pakis that shit it up today, I have pride in the former while the latter must go.

I didn't say death i said crime. Like it's against the law to just burning the flag or mocking the president wtf. America WAS nationalist but now, as long as you can survive, you can pay taxes, you can do your part and abide the law, you're good, right ? Now that's america and not nationalism. Nationalism is the country deciding what you should see as meaningful in your life. That they see you as just another brick in the wall, you're just another dead object to build bigger empire, for egocentrism. That you don't live for youselves but for the country, the culture. You have no idea. I've been living in a nationalist hellhole my entire life

Well we always say america is patriotic but we see america as the freest country in the world like you can say anything you can believe in anything, as long as you do your part you're okay. That's not nationalism that's just being fair and logical. Fighting/struggling for something that actually matters. A great country is not by culture. The most cultural and nationalistic countries are poor and depressing. Like they can't wait to move out or they try so hard to be like america

Don't learn by definitions and theories alone. Look at the evidence, look at nationalistic countries. You guys are like commies, they only see communism as great by definition but they ignore the evidence the results of communism. Doctrine and propaganda is a big part in nationalism. Like here in my country they even play national anthem in theater, before the movie starts. And every. 4:00 AM they play national anthem on TV. Wtf that's some nazi shit.

>You have no idea. I've been living in a nationalist hellhole my entire life
>Don't learn by definitions and theories alone. Look at the evidence, look at nationalistic countries. You guys are like commies, they only see communism as great by definition but they ignore the evidence the results of communism. Doctrine and propaganda is a big part in nationalism. Like here in my country they even play national anthem in theater, before the movie starts. And every. 4:00 AM they play national anthem on TV. Wtf that's some nazi shit.

DPRK?

No way. I'd sound dumber and more close minded if i was north korean

Moldova?

India?

No. Stop guessing i won't tell i don't want to be reported. I don't feel confident mentioning my country anyway i'm sick of the bad reps already.

There's no such thing

>#draintheswamp

lol

you idiots were duped. America will be an oligarky

>i'm sick of the bad reps already.

India matches that, the 4 AM national anthem, and the anthem in the theater.

Yeah but no i'm not indian. Similar but luckily we look better smell better but poorer

>guy said something once that a bunch of unhinged crazies construed as racist
>HITLER WHITE SUPREMACIST KKK MOONMAN

This kind of crap is why you cucks lost the election.

If you imagine the left as a 2 year old that is always having a tantrum it all makes sense.

I'd argue that if the result is the same either way, it's still more fun to do it in the manner that generates maximum SJW butthurt.

at least explain why your IP changes every ten minutes, you in a taxi stealing wifi or something

UNKNOWN RARE

Gonna have to guess Russia, since you said "president".

Good job reading the thread.

>Oligarky

>Oligarchy

nothing in the thread about why the ID keeps changing faggot

He said he doesn't want to be identified so he's using a proxy and switching.

No not russia. Very far but stop pls

It's magical it's... well idk how it works t b h i don't know technology i only have ideas and hands to write that's what kind of person i am

Well i just installed the thing and i let it do its job to get me access to this site through my phone. If i Sup Forums through laptop i use different stuff and it shows my true flag. So that's the story now can we respond to my clever ideas that i typed very long ? I expected more response like i thought it would stimulate people here.

Mexico is my last guess.

the information is literally not there, you are guessing and as per your guess was wrong

>implying this is a bad thing

literally trump's only problem is he doesn't go far enough

I'm ok with this. Hoping Dr. david Duke gets a position in cabinet or at least hired on the strategy team