Why is Cartoon Network so bad when it comes to containing leaks?

Why is Cartoon Network so bad when it comes to containing leaks?

Attached: capture.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaartes(.)tumblr(.)com/post/171809454332/white-diamond
ben-levin.tumblr.com/post/136910783230/message-received-outline)
gaartes.tumblr.com/post/171809454332/white-diamond
gaartes.tumblr.com/post/171809472807
youtube.com/watch?v=yp58iuIDbxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Star of David hair

Oh, baby, that's going to stir up some shit in the dark corners of the internet.

Attached: b40.gif (189x189, 286K)

This is what peak design looks like.

stormfront's already making theory images

I can't believe I used to like this shit, gem of the ocean was so deceitful on it's potential.

I want to say it's fake but who even knows anymore

the more disappointing it looks the more I believe it

Fake and gem sexual

I agree with these.

It looks so bad it could be fake, but then again, that's exactly what SU leaks probably want me to think.

So when are the episodes themselves going to leak? CN deserves to have all finished episodes leaked considering how much they are hoarding them and refusing to air them.

It makes sense she is old since probably the Original Diamond

Only confirms old news.

Attached: SpaceWarNow.png (853x1095, 605K)

The epitome of style and design right fucking there

gaartes(.)tumblr(.)com/post/171809454332/white-diamond
It was like the third result when I checked the tags. Step it up.

>gaartes(.)tumblr(.)com/post/171809454332/white-diamond
Inside job. Fake and gay.

Back when Sugar had control of her team, when the team had an end game, when unfolding plotlines weren't a dime a dozen and when SU just really didn't have any competition.

Life wasn't great back then, I'm not going to wear my nostalgia glasses, but at least the storyboarders didn't act crazy.

The artist is even talking about posting it on reddit where he got (rightfully) savaged.

>It looks so bad it could be fake
We were saying the exact same shit when we saw the Yellow Diamond giraffe neck leaks.

I know it's fake but it's very convincing. A lot of fake diamond leaks make the diamonds look like very elegant or beautiful, but as we've seen, the diamonds have very weird faces. Blue's is very long, Pink's looks childish, and while Yellow is the most normal, she still has the long neck going on. It wouldn't surprise me if this is what White Diamond looks like.

Eh, I like it

Attached: Mandrill.jpg (640x480, 247K)

Lord Voll?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-02-26-at-12.19.15-PM.png (306x453, 248K)

No need for them to get involved.
Just let good ol' Zyklon Ben sort it out.

Attached: 1425698304159.gif (492x300, 1.67M)

>kill all possible glimmers of hype with the show being in hiatus for months on end and townshit episodes
>"gee how do we manufacture interest?"
yeah user I dunno why SU shit keeps leaking

Fucking this Sugar let her storyboarders do what ever they wanted and they fucked over Peridot and Lapis because of it

Remember when people believed this?

looks fake as hell

looks exactly like all the fake Pink Diamond leaks that used to be going around last year

This

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_maxresdefault(8).jpg (1280x720, 50K)

They probably leak them themselves, just like in vida.

Attached: 1520886966789.png (1080x1920, 473K)

Vidya *

i'm confused as to how much control yall think the boarders have.

Oh God, what a horrible character design.

They just need a scapegoat to avoid admitting Sugar is a shit director and SU was gonna be shit from the start.

Well sugar literally claimed that boarders frequently contribute to the writing process, AND Ian explained inconsistent art style with artistic expression of the boarders.
There is a reason why the title screens say "written and storyboarded by: X, Y, Z" and not "Written by: X; Storyboarded by: Y, Z".
Most boarders on SU are co-writers.

>that face

Christ, they're not even trying at this point.

Attached: puke.gif (280x258, 1.03M)

>still falling for fake screenshots

yeah, but they don't completely control what the episode is about, and they don't get total free reign. iirc, the process is something like this:

>at the beginning of the production season, the writers and boarders all come together to map out the season, every gem, major event, location, and hint that needs to be planted throughout the season. the type of episode and when it occurs can be influenced by the boarding order.
>the writers (rebecca, joe, kat, matt, and ben), along with the boarding pair for each episode, come together and brainstorm ideas for the episodes.
>matt and ben create an outline, consisting of three acts, that lays out the plot of the episode (like ben-levin.tumblr.com/post/136910783230/message-received-outline)
>boarding process (pic related)
>board revisionists and storyboard supervisors cut out certain parts if necessary

it's a group effort. many people seem to believe that zuke somehow snuck in lapidot, and only wrote lapidot episodes if she could, but the most control she had was dialogue and art in her sections of episodes she boarded for. the barn, peridot and lapis living together, peridot's uber-cheery personality, and the recent fallout were all planned and agreed upon by the crewniverse together.

Attached: tumblr_onw5phZL8G1siz56mo1_540.png (540x278, 67K)

>gaartes(.)tumblr(.)com/post/171809454332/white-diamond
>(.)(.)
:DDDDD

Attached: 1490672969686.jpg (517x610, 62K)

Why should they bother to try? The target audience isn't looking online for leaks, they're watching cartoons and going to elementary school.

>newcn logo
sure friendo

This is objectively the best fan made White Diamond design and nothing will top it until the official one is revealed.

Attached: image.png (546x960, 390K)

Why are "leaked" images always low quality stills?

looks fake

That's what's tripping me up. Why would a production shot have that? Those things are overlayed these days, not baked into separate versions of episodes.

Fucking idiots that don't browse tumblr, and that goes for all of you that bought this, not just the ones I'm replying to, source artist: gaartes.tumblr.com/post/171809454332/white-diamond
gaartes.tumblr.com/post/171809472807

I mean really, learn to use google and spot fake leaks already. This image is also not canon.

Attached: 1496876073594.jpg (793x1008, 60K)

I said it was fake.

Dam those juicy gilf thighs

So...do the diamonds age? Cuz pink was clearly small and teenaged compared to blue and yellow. If white diamond looks this old, does that mean they age? As in, they're actually the progenitor race of the gems?

Nice picture of Aang.

>Fucking idiots that don't browse tumblr
>admitting you browse tumblr
You need to leave

None of those post even said it was real

Easy user. Cartoon Network just want Steven Universe to die. They want to cancel it but they are fearing angering the tumblr and reddit fanbase. They let the leaks through.

Rule of thumb: If it has the Cartoon Network bug in the corner, it's a fake leak. That implies that the episode actually premiered on CN, which leaks never do.

Wow, she's a looker.

Out of everyone in the thread did you really need to reply to three fucking people who said it's probably fake

Attached: Yk2cwqS.jpg (640x353, 57K)

>Fucking idiots that don't browse tumblr

Attached: 1492880511012.gif (450x450, 1.23M)

Gems don’t age. They look and act the same when they are born than pretty much their whole lives. That is a plot point in the show.

That having been said, I don’t see why a gem couldn’t be designed like an old person in the first place, so there’s nothing wrong with it. Aqua Marine for example looks and sounds like a child, after all.

But if White Diamond looks like an old lady the implication should be that she’s always been that way, not that she grew into it. I hate this diamonds aging theory from ever since the Pink Diamond reveal- it goes against key points in the show.

she had control over the last 3 seasons. what you are seeing is sugars show now. she didn't lose control she gained it but doesn't know what she is doing. how does it make sense that she lost control after ian/boarders/designer left?

>NEW CN

every time

before rebecca had any good ideas, boarders and writers were able to introduce their own good ideas but once rebecca figured out where she was going she began to take back the show even boarded sections of episodes. my guess is that staff left because they didn't like where the show was going just like how a lot of fans up and quit. it's the rebecca show now.

it is just the right amount of hideous to look fake but still be legit. seems a certain show really needs to hire a character designer

You're severely underestimating how much control a boarder has. Having control over the dialogue, the facial expressions, and other art assets means a lot to shows like these. Hell, the tumblr link you have even has Ben mentioning that Raven, one of the episode's boarders, added the entire Amethyst-helicopter bit. It was just an on-foot chase scene in the outline with a scuffle against Peridot's robot. I agree that Lapis and Peridot living together in the barn was probably a collaborative decision made at the beginning of the season, but shit like the specifics of Peridot's personality and especially the specifics of Peridot and Lapis' relationship are mostly on the boarders, while the general stuff is up to the directors and writers.

Attached: Someone's Wrong.jpg (500x550, 21K)

finally a male gem!!!

it's ugly and not drawn like a qt waifu so it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=yp58iuIDbxQ

Attached: lady of the cold.gif (348x270, 1.9M)

>that face

Attached: hhFmSJv.gif (500x322, 482K)

even stuff like dialogue gets critiqued and altered if the writers don't all agree on it. iirc, amber cragg said that, initially, during the production of "raising the barn", she pitched that lapis would ask peridot if she was afraid of her, but the other writers struck that down. and the boarders don't really have creative control over assets except in certain cases (they might do a general layout of a background, but the actual background artists can edit as they need; they might get to decide one off townies or BG characters). even with raven's scenario, while she may have introduced the element, all of the other writers had to have agreed on it to have let it pass the thumbnail stage.

same with the specifics of peridot and lapis' relationship at the barn. even if zuke came up with everything about peridot being uber nice to lapis, and meep morps, and camp pining hearts, and their little farm with them acting like parents to pumpkin, the crew all had to have agreed on it, and brainstormed how that could fit into their arcs (which i say they're doing well so far; we have to see how things are once lapis returns)