That one fucking character that makes the show unwatchable for you

>that one fucking character that makes the show unwatchable for you

Who is it, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1518046053146.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrkvmP30z7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Korra in Legend of Korra

The weird Susie face from Gumball

Kelsey from Craig of the Creek

Steven when during the 1st season of Steven Universe and again in the most recent season....

Honestly, Wolverine in Wolverine and the X-Men and I know that this is technically a comic, but I can't fucking stand Quire in anything outside of Morrison's work.

Steven Universe
Finn
Korra
Main fag from SAO

I hear that Gym Partner is a secret great show but I hate the monkey

Attached: munk.png (254x173, 79K)

The nerdy friend of the main character

On a board like this this isn't exactly an uncommon answer, but Mabel.

ah, i would hate myself too if i was a cartoon character.

"The Blonde One" in literally every marvel netflix series.

This shit stain

Attached: adamai.jpg (1262x1078, 108K)

Aang. His voice makes me want to smash whatever screen he's on. fucking hate him

Amalia- Wakfu

He ruined his own show

Attached: dudley gun.jpg (639x480, 39K)

Everyone on Rick and Morty

Katara.

Good one. What a cunt.

thats literally the whole show

fuck you

>not watching a show over a single annoying character
How autistic can you get?

Luke cage?

Fuck off Snarf

where_do_you_think_we_are.mov

Harry potter in harry potter

Attached: arrow-felicity-father-reunion-calculator.jpg (619x419, 138K)

>Maybe i'd be able to like this character.
IF SHE WASNT IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF "wheres my glasses i cant find my glasses"

Attached: Interesting+_f909b85d86f428df41b22e50ea171ef4.jpg (324x326, 8K)

He's just so useless annoying and his role can be filled by either Louise and Tina

Attached: Bobs-Burgers-Wiki_Archer_Gene_01a.jpg (250x269, 14K)

Definitely Tom from Star vs. because the only reason he exists is to ignite shipping drama.

>implying his role needs to be filled

I was implying his role as the son but yeah the other role of his can just be forgotten

Seconded. Most of the cast off TLA was shit but Aang was the worst.

Star herself (Star Vs.). Unpopular opinion? Fuck you - I'm proud of it.

Far too obnoxious for my liking. I can handle stupid characters when they're endearing - I don't feel any of the is present with Star, which is why I can't bring myself to watch this show with cringing in digust.

No, Steven is quite the load and the show should have been about the Crystal Gems and their inability to get around in the real world.

Then again, I don't like SU all that much, tbqfh - I'm just looking for ways to make it worse.

Same user as , BTW.

Dominator. Fuck that Mary Sue and her “Oh look at me, I’m so cool and quirky and badass teehee” bullshit. That little monologue of hers at the end of her first appearance filled me with the hate of a thousand suns. It’s only that she brought out the best in Hater, like in the car episode, that made her slightly redeemable.

Attached: 3569B8A2-EC00-45A5-9FF0-772560E56E86.jpg (1064x598, 119K)

>hating based Gene
youtube.com/watch?v=lrkvmP30z7M

>his best scene in the whole show is doing an impression of a better character

Came to post this.
People who defend Dominator are objectively the bottom of the barrel of Sup Forums.

>thinking that Dominator was supposed to be thought of as badass when she's just a more socially autistic and immature Hater

Yeah nothing says "I'm cool" like talking to fucking robots in your free time desu

Every character but arguably Daphne does the same shit every episode.
>Fred focuses on organizing the team and setting up a trap
>Shaggy and Scooby look for food and get scared
>Velma loses her glasses
But then again, Daphne doesn't really do anything outside of shadowing Fred.

>The entire first episode she's in spent almost entirely on showing how invincible and epic her bullshit OP armor is
>TEE HEE OH IM SUCH A GEEK IM SO EXCITED ABOUT BEING AN ASSHOLE TEE HEE IM SO CUTE
>I TALK TO MYSELF BECAUSE I'M A DORK LMAO IM SO QUIRKY AND RANDOM
>LOL I WATCH CARTOONS ISN'T THAT SO SILLY AND WHACKY AND QUIRKY?
You've fallen for the bait, user.

The Irish guy in Misfits.

This, nothing would change if Gene was written off

Modern Simpsons would still be shit but holy fuck I want Lisa to be brutalized in a freak car accident so bad.

>Dominator is really good at her job

That's it. That's her single positive quality. She's a manchild that can't handle someone pointing out her flaws, immediately starts raging as soon as something doesn't go her way, and has all the social skills of a dead rock. She talks to herself because she has nobody else to talk to, because nobody fucking likes her. Dominator is the most pathetic character in the show.

>enthusiastic attitude is annoying

This is just your opinion bro, I personally enjoy unrepentant assholes because it's a nice change of pace to have someone be the way they are just because they want to. Not everyone needs a contrived motivation or backstory to explain their behavior.

Attached: wander_over_yonder___lord_dominator_21_by_theeyzmaster-daa8ksi.png (600x800, 346K)

Eric Cartman without the charm

Attached: Gus_Main_Page.png (240x250, 19K)

You're full of shit.
Dominator is literally the worst, most embarassingly cringy character I've ever seen. Even Steven from Steven Universe has the excuse that he's just a sheltered kid.
You can just admit that you like her because she's hot. There's no shame in that, the character was designed to be as blatantly sexually appealing as possible on a disney show. But actually defending the character of someone who's literally just an excerpt out of a 14 year old's deviantart page is just autistic.

I'm sorry you have shit taste

100% i stopped watching it after a few scenes with that disgusting brat

It's always a shame when the side characters are more interesting than the protagonist. Hell there's many fanfics with a more developed and interesting Harry than canon.

Steven Universe.
Unikitty.
They're the MCs, so that's quite a problem.

Attached: 1490556140544.jpg (450x410, 32K)

interesting, personally i can't stand Asami post-show. In the comic she's a different character and it think the influence of Asami fans have gotten to me. Now i can't stand her should i watch LoK again.

Otherwise Steven Universe is so fucking annoying he drags down every scene he is in. And is why i never got back to SU after the first long hiatus.

>I have shit taste because I don't find the personality of "I'M SO EPIC AND EVIL, I'M DARK AND EDGY AND I KILL EVERYONE IN THE GALAXY FOR FUN" well written or entertaining

Attached: 29e.jpg (640x803, 41K)

>wahhhh Dominator is bad

I'm gonna humor this non-point anyway and say the only Dominator parts that weren't good was the main act of The Night Out (the prologue with the robots was funny and the ending where she talks about friends was too) and most of her introduction. Her other appearances were either average (The Bot) or entertaining (The Matchmaker, My Fair Hatey, The End Of The Galaxy).

>you just like her because she's hot

Do you know how many superior options I could find if I wanted to jack off, retard? I like Dominator because I think the concept of taking Hater and cranking all his character traits up to 11 gives you a lot of material for good development and character interactions.

it's almost like hanna barbera cartoons are formulaic and cheaply made for efficiency

Attached: 1506835210114.jpg (500x382, 51K)

>inb4 Sup Forums

Attached: fucking hawk.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Muscle Man from Regular Show.

no it is not

I dunno, I actually enjoy his autistic screeching.

It’s like he’s a stereotype for a people that don’t exist. (Unless it’s aimed at trailer trash???)

I can't imagine rewatching Batman Beyond because of Max.

Attached: this ugly motherfucker.png (707x1131, 215K)

No. Nothing is redeemable about Dominator, if you ask me; I only watched WoY for Hater, Peepers, and Sylvia. Wander was annoying, as well. Still better than that Mary sue Dominator, though. Now if only he didn't suck up to that cunt so much...

An otherwise above average and beautiful-looking hilarious show, ruined by a cunt.

This show would be SO MUCH BETTER if it was just about Tommy, his robot friend Lola as his best friend, and his mom (too bad his mom is unlikable, too, but whatever.).

It feels so good NOT being alone in this.

Good comment.

It means you have common sense to what an overall shitty character is, unlike some people around here.

That show wasn't good to begin with, even with Kitty carrying it - she needed to be on something else, like Harvey Beaks, maybe (God, I love that show.).

Especially Jerry, but definitely especially Summer. Fuck them.

yes it certainly is - Adam's a pussy whose too pathetic to root for or relate to, as well. Fuck BOTH MCs, but especially Jake.

I wish there were more shows set in schools. My little guy loves them, he gets "happy" every time he watches one. Has to be middle or high school though.

Trish in Jessica Jones

OP makes Real Life unbearable

Attached: 82863484-7D3C-4BB8-9CED-50A07BFC2B41.png (500x315, 342K)

Rigby

At least you spoilered that shit. God damn.

>Stan Broflowski/ Ike Broflowski
Couldn't even get passed season 3.

Also all the kids from Moral Orel

Either of them, but ESPECIALLY Dodie.

Attached: inkku4[1].png (400x302, 144K)

All the townspeople in steven universe

Every person on the side of the good guys in Legend of Korra aside from Tenzin, Korra, or Lin.

>Gumball Waterson
>Lincoln Loud
>Carl Grimes
>Tom Holland
>Billy Batson
Little kids seems to be the running theme here.

Screw you man. You may hate him now bit when the last season comes and he gets replaced by Multiple Man, you WILL miss him.

It's why Mystery Inc had to add the overacring plot to the series

Twilight Sparkle.

Clarence in Clarence.
Seriously, the show could be one of my all time favorites, but watching a literal retard ruins it.

I’ll kill you. I’LL KILL YOU.
She’s best pony.

Attached: 54FCE336-8E9F-4117-88D9-A4480F5DC568.jpg (798x958, 89K)

I love the rest of the cast tho

Surprised this isn't in the thread already, but Mabel. Irresistible my ass.

Kim Possible herself

I want to see him slowly eaten alive by bears.

Attached: Ronaldo_Fryman.png (2084x5000, 249K)

Who doesn't. Then again, most of the side characters here are lame as fuck.

Nah - Jeff is far fucking worse, honestly.

This - chances are that's where the characters will likely be better written, too. Well, most of the time.

The latter seasons of Rugrats. It became a protagonist-centered morality show revolving around Tommy.

Steven Universe.

Dendy from OKKO
all the Belcher kids in Bobs Burgers, especially Gene, but the series wouldn't be the same without them
Marceline from AT
Lord Dominator
Darla
Eric Cartman
Max in everything Goofy related
Gaz

you misspelled Pinkie Pie

I get it!

Clyde from The Loud House.

Fuck minority characters in general. There are white neighborhoods. There are people who grew up with only white friends, but there have been good back friends too, like Gerald from Hey Arnold. He's just an annoying shit.

Also, Lincoln sucks some if not most of the time as well. Honestly, he should be less of the main character, and let the girls have some of the spotlight without Lincoln having to interfere. The show has such a great amount of potential and charm but it's wasted on the shitty main character and his token friend.

Linda from Bob's burgers without a doubt.
She always wants to close the restaurant to do stupid shit even though they're always in the red at the end of the day.
Also, she stole the cappuccino machine. I can't even watch that episode.

Attached: 1520886178158.jpg (207x244, 7K)

Princess Ponyhead. I dropped SvtFoE around S2 so I don't know if they ever developed her character but holy shit did I just want her to be completely written out of the show after her introductory episode. Glossaryck is another one that I just don't find entertaining. Visually, he's yet another instance of the "grotesque male physique" trope that some people keep finding humorous.

George Liquor, American, is another one I've grown to dislike. I honestly didn't have too much of a problem with the character at first but John K. obviously think George is some kind of a brilliant cartoon character that should've gotten his due back in the day. He's definitely been overexposed, which itself is quite an achievement when you consider that John K. hasn't really produced much of anything lately.

As a kid, I remember being severely annoyed by both Elmyra (Tiny Toons) and Stegmutt (Darkwing Duck). The former irritated me with her hyperactive lovey-dovey behaviour and the latter with being one of those stock retard characters who constantly require others to root/support them while being annoying as fuck and often causing problems due to their bumbling nature.

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy is a cartoon that I've always had trouble watching for prolonged periods, although I my distaste for characters seem to change with age. As a kid, I obviously hated Kevin for being the jock bully with the hottest girl (Nazz). As a teenager, Sarah and Jimmy irked me for being those young, manipulative younger siblings. Today, it's Eddie that drives me nuts, and I genuinely feel bad for Ed and Double-D for being friends with such a scummy con artist. And yes, I know the series finale tried to get us feel sympathy towards him by exposing his big brother to be a total dick and probably the reason for his bad behaviour, but it was too little too late.

Also, I've not really rewatched Gravity Falls since it ended as the way Mabel's character was handled in S2 soured her in my eyes.

Do you even know what a retard is, user? Just curious. Because your definition is wrong. Clarence is just dumb - retard would apply something worse. Much worse.

Besides, Jeff is worst character on that show, anyway.

Welcome to Sup Forums - too bad most people watching this show for the girls are only doing it for waifufaggotry purposes. Me??? I'm just happy to see the girls become actual characters, instead of the stereotypes they started out as.