Thoughts about Duncan?

>Thoughts about Duncan?

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98542876/#q98545897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By the guy who did Fuck Fairyland? Did that end BTW?

a big mistake

Attached: dunc.png (93x76, 14K)

Wish the comic was more about him having adventures in Fairyland. Gert's pretty much done in terms of story potential, unless Skottie decides to progress the plot and actually give us a twist that sticks for more than a page before he deflates it.
I'm still butthurt over Punished Happy just being Satan in disguise.

Anyone have any IHF requests?

Cloudia as a dominatrix.

Same Duncan is a really good character. **I mean Gert is a bitch at times is a very good character too**
What about if Duncan and Gert team up, i mean that will be good as well.
What do you mean?
>No, it did not end.

Attached: image.jpg (618x960, 76K)

I love that he's an actual Dragon, like, he became one.

Draw Duncan. Duncan needs Fanart.

>What about if Duncan and Gert team up
Is that a request or are you suggesting future story ideas that might turn out good? Because if it's the latter, I absolutely agree that that is a great idea. I love buddy stories where each character is the opposite of the other.

Best part.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1230, 524K)

Future story idea. :)

Attached: ihf3.jpg (1010x944, 246K)

draw more non-canon adult Gert

How about some Gert/Duncan content, I think they'd be cute together as a couple*, and since it would never happen in canon we'll have to make do with fanart

*ages for them in the pic up to you, them as kids would be cute, but adult Queen Gertrude flirting with a teenaged Duncan would be pretty fun/hot

Cute

Which issue was this?

I find it funny how Duncan adjusted to things there quicker than Gert did.

adorable

It helps that his introduction didn't break his bones or hurt him in any way.

The latest one that got released last week.

I want to molest him and get away with it because he isnt as protected by comic karma as Gert

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-122017.jpg (875x656, 445K)

Did anyone story time I Hate Fairyland #17?

Don't think so, don't think 16 has been either

As you wish.

Attached: dragon hat buddies.jpg (759x555, 147K)

I Hate Fairy Land.

16 was story timed.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/98542876/#q98545897

Story time when? I checked the archive and nothing. Someone start uploading.

It looks great to see a kid just enjoy Fairy Land for a change. Is it explained how he got Dragon powers?

The spoiler image posted was some giant kangaroo furry that got shoved into a Kaiju fighting game on Kickstarter because of "Give us this much money and you can have your own character in the game" and the furfag wanted to really micromanage how his character could be used and then a few more furries got their characters in the game and it kinda fell apart.

Gert is "older" but she'll never age so long as she's in Fairyland. And she can't leave without ending the series.

Have you ever heard of Urashima Tarō?
Japanese folktale. For performing a good deed, he's taken under the sea and feted by a princess. After a few days of partying, however, he tires of this and wants to go back to his village. He's given a box which he's told he must never open and sent home.
Everything is different on land. No one knows him. 300 years have passed ashore and everyone he knew is dead. Finally, he opens the forbidden box. It contained his "youth". It dissipates and he instantly ages 300 years and dies.

I can imagine Gert becoming a saggy middle-aged frump on re-entering Reality.

Sea people are cunts

That would be terrible

seconding request, especially the idea involving Queen Gert and a teen Duncan

Attached: Queen Gertrude Reference.jpg (2447x1793, 1.67M)

You just know that after giving head she spits trough that tooth gap.

nah she swallows every time, no matter how big or nasty the load is

Gert I imagine as someone who would be practically addicted to sex once she gets a taste, as it's the one vice she's been unable to experience in all her time in Fairyland, imagine decades of pent up desire finally being unleashed

I have to say that I find the pseudo non-swearing irritating as fuck. It completely deflates the entire premise of the comic when the author decides to self-censor something which is targeted towards adult.
Either write out the swears, or don't use them. Don't use that absolutely revolting castrated shitty faux-swearing popularized by shows like Adventure Time and its ilk. Writing things like, "what the flump" in lieu of the actually intended line is is just embarrassing to everyone, reader and writer alike.

That's actually the point, it's supposed to be annoying, Fairyland self censors magically

Thank you so much!
Thank you! :)

Yeah I agree with you.

1st page.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 403K)

If you create something that manages to annoy the reader in the same way The Unfunnies does, you've fucked up.
If the justification for this tripe is that the universe in which it is set forces the creator to do this shit, then simply make it so they can't swear at all, no matter how much they want to.

And since it's a comic, they could even have had fun with the medium since it's visual. Use magical black censor bars as a profanity filter appearing every time someone says something inappropriate.
There's so many better ways to do it than this, because using these replacement words don't actually change the intent of the swear. Kids and adults can still read/hear it and understand what the character actually meant to say, which makes the censorship completely pointless and also unfunny.

Either don't swear, or do it right.

You seem very angry about censoring. :( I'm sorry you feel that way.

Attached: image.jpg (768x427, 84K)

2nd page.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 370K)

3rd page

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 427K)

Fourth page.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 468K)

Fifth page.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 490K)

Fairy bump

Sixth page.

Seventh page

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 503K)

you skipped a page mate

No I didn't (open your eyes) it's the first photo you can't post the same photo.

She only swallows jelly-like ogre and monster jizz. Watery elf and human cum she neatly sprays out of that gap.

Eighth page.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 416K)

Need to get some sleep after my shoft, but if the thread is still alive when I wake up, I'll deliver something (possibly Adult Gert).

you should do the issue with Gertrude in hell

9th page

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 415K)

I'll do that next. Thanks for reminding me. :)

thank you for story timing

Tenth page.

Eleventh page.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 320K)

Twelfth page

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 381K)

I'm surprised he made it there without issue.

Thirteenth page. >Guess who's bones are those?

Attached: image.jpg (1007x1600, 415K)

Fourteenth page *Spoiler because of people who hasn't saw 16 yet.

Attached: image.jpg (1007x1600, 348K)

I think it's a red herring, going off the last page and the cover for he next issue it's obvious it's Cloudia.

bump

I thought it was Gert's previous body because she was killed. They weren't very clear on that besides, "drop her in, and she's back."
An end? They're not ending IHF, are they?

You're right about the visual medium, and the replacement words that let the emphasis remain without being profanity. But the having fun with replacing the cursing with harmless words is amusing and I hope they never stop. Don't hate things because you can't recognize when you're the one futzing around.

It's not Cloudia it's Gert. Look at the I hate fairyland 17 cover. And look at the twelfth page.

Its obviously Gerts body from when she died. Now that she has her body back, her soul can escape that loop the devil put her in.

The Japanese never seem to have gone in for the "all stories must have happy endings" trope.

Well, not entirely. In the original Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers) the captain dies of radiation poisoning and the hero and his girlfriend kamikaze the enemy and perish gloriously, content that they have saved the Earth. That's about as "feel good" an ending as you get with them. (Though I think that was retconned and they survive to appear in the sequels.)

Fifteenth page. "Ooooo my."

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 338K)

>>"I don't know what that is."

Sixteenth page. "Lol Duncan." :)

Attached: image.jpg (1007x1600, 369K)

It could be Gert but
This body looks bigger than the one gert had.

im playing SRW V and i want to see if they change that stuff

>Evil Adult Gert doppelganger confirmed
God, I wish.

he's talking about the original Space Battleship Yamato series, SRW V has 2199 which goes in a somewhat different direction

is probably Cloudia

Attached: i_hate_fairyland_017_020_021m.jpg (3975x3056, 3.42M)

Attached: i_hate_fairyland_017_022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.69M)

it does look like her

Attached: i_hate_fairyland_017_031.jpg (1987x3056, 1.93M)

It's not its Gert. Look at the bones.

Attached: image.jpg (226x191, 22K)

clouds and lightning also help

i hope its ol cloudboobs
it would be nice to have new ref material...

It's not Cloudia! We just saw her in the issue before.

Attached: image.jpg (1041x1600, 480K)

what about them? they don't look particularly unique and the only full bone we see is the skull and that is not detailed enough to know to who it belongs, maybe if with had seen a a full rib-cage we could tell who it was by the size, but considering Cloudia and the witch had some sore of relationship implied prior the book I maintain that is her, not than an adult lich Gert wouldn't be cool but i doubt it is case.

that was just the devil morphing trough Gert's enemies trying to get an emotional response out of her

Claudia turned into dust how can't it be her?!

I know.

hum good point, i guess it could be Gert

Attached: image.gif (500x393, 914K)

doesn't stop shit from happening
i guess we have to wait

Same.

Attached: image.png (330x268, 155K)

Gert seems more likely, if mostly because she actually hates Fairyland, Cloudia doesn't really make sense in that regard

>Claudia turned into dust how can't it be her?!
No she didn't

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1040x1600, 465K)

She was pretty quick to look past the whole marriage maze thing, which is weird considering how thirsty she was at the beggining of the series. Though I guess it falls into the hello kitty hole of sexual discourse.

Attached: 5B5058EF-A968-498C-99F2-5F402CB9C62E.jpg (1280x1968, 403K)

>Well, that's over.....any more thoughts?!

I guess we have to wait for the comic...

probably has to do with that guy being a weird creep more than anything

Attached: 631b8fae013256286529cfed0296a938a8c657a8.gif (477x323, 415K)

Exactly!

he's cute
would draw him