Sup Forums-OC/Drawthread - DIE ON YOUR FEET EDITION

ATTENTION LESS LEWD MORE CUTE!:
/o/ doing /o/ stuff
Sup Forums doing Sup Forums stuff

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked /o/ and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for /o/ inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Thanks m8

Bump

mike pls go.

Obligatory /o/ thread crosslink:

All of my OC thus far (plus the OP pic)

Someone dug this up and posted it last thread

I'm not Mike. Who's Mike?

Noice, upload it to the Shimmie if it isn't already there

Fuck off.

Also reminder to tell yaoifags to fuck off

I was planning to let the little guy tucker himself out.

Probably the most effective thing to do, ignore and move on. No attention = no fun.

\loq\ is still the best -tan

I haven't played in a while, but primarily russian. Thought about starting germany, but I'll just save free xp until tierX and skip to tiger 2.

seriously, why though?

You rang?

This thread wont die on my watch

have a bump

Thanks bro.

At least the shitposter was keeping the thread bumped

Page 8 again..

Great pic for those who haven't seen it yet.

Writing and bouncing between several threads, pretty much bouncing boards as well trying to head off shitposters.

I'll try to keep the thread bumped in the meantime, I guess.

You the MVP my man

Fuck the fuck off rodent.

Fuck off homo don't make us summon the mods

I mean you're the one making OC, I can't writefag or drawfag for shit.

Don't mind me, just making sure the thread doesn't fall off the board.

Quality! This one is great.

>green tree
ONE JOB

Someone's gonna have to take over bump duty soon, because I'm about to go to bed.

I'll be dumping soon

Dafuq why does the pol guy look like fucken Chad T. himself ?
For a more accurate representation he should at least weigh like 300lbs more and wear a ski mask.

Alright, I'll give it another bump.

Got the Trueno done, now for the hard part of free drawing pol and o with pixels.

God speed to you

Damn fine job, man. Good luck.

Nice.

Also, are we the only board still producing fresh OC

holy shit duude

might want to flip the curb to the other side

other than that it looks great nice job

No idea, the tan thread on /qa/ seems dead, along with the threads on other boards. Been bouncing watching for shitposters trying to start drama since it seems to be happening.

Other draw/writefags could just be asleep or working.

Mine are kind of rough so I can dish 'em out quick.

My dick shouldn't be getting hard from seeing this.

It's that smug man face that the Sup Forums rendition has.

That's amazing, well done senpai.

This is serious quality.

Alright, final bump from me before I go to sleep.

I got you my man, thanks for keeping it up for so long

Can anyone make a NSFW edit of this where there's a wet spot around where she's grabbing him, implying he came inside his underwear while getting grabbed?

Thank you very much.

Writefaggotry

It's the least I can do.

Looks great man

/o/ here

I'm going to post some technical illustrations that I believe could be adapted fairly easily into the art, maybe nudge this back on track.

This is an LS7 engine bay, dressed (removal of the upper radiator hose is being illustrated). GM's LSx engines are some of the best inexpensive engines and are popular to swap into things. LS1s can also be found in late 90s Firebirds and Camaros so one of our big memes is to ludicrously downplay the undertaking by advising anyone having any engine problem to

>LS1 swap, just $500 and a weekend

So /wat/-tan would drop them into anything and everything, remarking that it only took $500 and a weekend.

You've been asking for this for like 2 days now

I remember seeing a video of a guy putting a LS in a miata

Fuck it, I'll just do adjustments to the expressions and add the wet spot.

Forgive me, Mexibro.

Correct. Miata is probably the best and most common choice. You will be able to find pictures of that engine installed in many many cars. Personally, I like my shit all-american so I'd rather own an LS1 Fiero for dat MR layout plus less gay but yeah, there's lots of real LS1 swaps out there to look up, maybe even a Twingo although they have weird engine bays.

Moving along here's a diagram of IMSA standard safety equipment. During /o/'s (and Initial D's) memecar era of the late 80s and early 90s this is what protected professional stock car drivers and is generally considered good enough for modern low budget amateur motorsport. If you are out there driving your car hard enough that you WILL crash sooner or later you'd be smart to have much if not all of this shit in your car, even a DD and /wat/-tan would probably use it if she was in srs business mode.

bump

Don't your people stone faggots?

Thanks mate

sheeeit you are my new friend. I drew this and while I've been browsing /o/ for a few months prior to this I've been jonesing to get more into the technical side of things

This is what a modern racing seat looks like. Notice the bolsters on the sides to keep you from sliding around during cornering, the ports for the 3 point harness to pass through and the high back to prevent neck-break. This one's from a Ferrari so they go out of their way to remind you of the hand-stitching but they're all pretty similar.

/qa/ here

Sup Forums asked Sup Forums to the ball, but Sup Forums wants to redesign their tan first, since everybody seems to be redesigning their tans this year. Anybody want to help them out?

Here's the thread, try not to get too autistic.

Pic related is Sup Forums's new tan. It's a girl (male).

Sup Forums also wants to be a girl (male).

Not 100% how many drawfags are floating around right now, but I'll make sure to get this into the next thread to help out.

If you're not a muslim, no one cares.

this is great, post more

Just for you. :^)

It's a little late in the colonies at the moment, but I guess I can break from the pack over the weekend.

Grandpa has a set of those in an SS El Cameno, anytime you ask him what's under the hood he just looks at you and says "that's none of your fucking business because its my toy." and wanders off. Fucking love that old man, he's the one who got me into working on engines.

kek

bump

I wish I could get doubles like that

Good. Your /dat/ comic is my favorite /polo/ oc from the last 48 hours

Here's a twin turbo I6 engine this one is from a 1990 300zx. This is the Japanese style competitor to bigger American V8 engines like the LS1. People who prefer the Japanese engines will say "pushrods are obsolete" then us V8fags will point out that turbocharging is more stressful on the engine then the I6fags will talk about superior Nippon engineering then we'll post torque curves then they'll say some shit about efficiency. Good times.

Don't they stone people for not being muslim?

No, apparently.

I still wish we paired with Sup Forums

There's always next year, enjoy the oc and don't be rude. /o/'s been pretty cool given the way the bulk of our board acts.

bump

page 8 RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Funny you should post that, I'm touching up on a story more centered on /o/.

Okay - Notice the wheels in this illustration. They're tipped slightly outward at the bottom this is called "camber" and we should probably talk about it as it's a hotly discussed thing on /o/. Serious race cars can adjust their camber, usually from none to a few degrees based on the type of corners on a particular track. Racecars like pic related also use body molding to prevent as much air flow as possible getting under the car (aero) and to fit wider tires with more contact are (widebody)

These three elements: lowering, widebody and ESPECIALLY camber have become popular aesthetic mods to do on your shitty car known collectively as "stance". The style is to take it so far that the car not only sees no race car type benefit, but becomes essentially nonfunctional, "ruined". This is considered "cool" by many young "enthusiasts"

Reminds me of my brother's friend who had lowers his ricer so much that he ended up ripping out the guts of the thing when he went too fast over an asphalt road patch all of an inch high.

I want to believe

You know that there is a separate mech board right?

Yeah, and they challenged us to a race with their mech. May as well make it even playing field.

GAYYY

I'll never understand the thought process that leads to this.
I mean this falls under the same mindset as the guy when i was in college who had to call campus security because he got his doorknob stuck up his ass.