Its over

its over

Attached: non.png (518x291, 207K)

why do they think people want this shit?

This better be a Brainiac thing when they say non binary.

Jesus Christ, when will people realize the non-binary thing is total bullshit. People only come in two sexes for fucks sake its in our genetic code.

Can we just ban discussion about modern DC and Marvel """comic books """
They are an embarrassment for the media as a whole

Well, the book is literally over, so who cares.

I really pity Batgirl and Supergirl fans. but if that is what it takes to keep this shit contained away from the main books then Im happy.

maybe its just a new alien species

Comic books are Still pushing for this kind of shit.

I honestly surprised. Is Bending already fucking up DC?

This, or we need /rco/

and DC proves once again it is a cancer on the world

thank god it's going to be removed soon

who cares? supergirl and batgirl are the two comic made and aimed at teenage girls

>DC takes a tumbl into marvel territory

and they were doing so well, guess they figure if the comics go to shit the movies will balance out to actually end up watchable
wonder if a crowd of C&D soyboys will end up boycotting it

>aimed at teenage girls
Lmao

There's really not a lot of relation between the comics and movies.
MCU chose to "adapt" a lot of Ultimate Universe stuff blended with the old classics.
DCEU chose the shittiest 90's stories blended with an idiotic Chad's superficial familiarity with some better 80's stories.

Comic-wise DC is just falling into their old bygone habit of aping Marvel. Which is amusing because Marvel shows signs of stopping this shit.

Attached: DOH.jpg (792x1380, 326K)

If they keep it in the "girl" comics, i dont care.

>who cares?
myopic fools and people who get off on being outraged

>non-binary
I can tolerate trannies, but this shit is not just stupid it's malicious.

I want the New 52 angry barista back, not the TV show synergy shit

It's literally special snowflakes.

I mean, don't get me wrong, this is is still objectively shit.

Gotta admire your dedication ladderbro

You know what's ironic?
The factual person who used to go by "Ladderbro" (very briefly) is right here (me of course).

You sad, retarded little fellow.

Why are you so triggered by it?

maybe hold off on judgment until you read the comic?

Attached: epic.jpg (960x960, 112K)

>both Supergirl and Batgirl tried to normalize a mental disorder
honestly that this hole tranny debate really made me realize how disturbing the modern left has become, literally hating on men so much that you are trying to force hormone blockers on little boys, and is the mayor reason why I will never vote for them ever again

Why treat people who are different from you with common decency when you can just hate and discriminate them instead? That's the lesson I always took away from superhero comics. It's what Superman would do.

>trollface pepe
I know this is ironic, but this is going too far.

Attached: deletethis.jpg (1023x767, 105K)

ebin

>hold off on judgment until you read the comic
Implying "non-binary" could ever be done with less than maximum faggotry.

>People getting this mad over some non-binary character
>Completely forgetting about Comet the Superhorse

Supergirl has literally nearly fucked a reverse-furry in the Pre-Crisis comics and then fucked the Post-Crisis version of Comet that was a bisexual woman who could shape-shift into a male centaur angel-man.

Then again, it's my fault for thinking Sup Forums has ever actually read comic books before.

My store gets two copies of Supergirl (the cover pictured) and seven copies of the Artgerm variant for it. That's the only reason it is selling at the moment.

If there was no Artgerm cover, we'd only be getting two copies.

Well, this is the design of xercules.

Attached: DYKd4G_W4AA5mkr.jpg (580x880, 112K)

Supergirl comics have always had weird sex shit in it, you idiots. Her book was almost entirely built around fucking incest for a few years after she was introduced, because she kept trying to get into Superman's trunks.

Attached: Comet_(Earth-One)_001.jpg (350x360, 61K)

#metoo intensifies

Why is Sup Forums defending blatant propaganda? They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: 1513095610572.png (430x581, 135K)

>Supergirl has literally nearly fucked a reverse-furry in the Pre-Crisis comics and then fucked the Post-Crisis version of Comet that was a bisexual woman who could shape-shift into a male centaur angel-man.
we know and like all of that tho

>not posting the preview

Attached: SG_Cv19_var.jpg (2063x3131, 343K)

Last comic I bought was some Conan from 80s hardback in 2015 and it seems to be right choice.

>Why is Sup Forums defending blatant propaganda?
Because this is DC, and it's fine for DChumps when it's their team doing it.
This is the honest answer.

Attached: Danbackslide.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: SG_19_1.jpg (1988x3056, 628K)

>>You sad, retarded little fellow.
Says Ladderbro, who needs to mention live action movies in every thread in Sup Forums.

Attached: SG_19_2.jpg (1988x3056, 674K)

first rebirth appearance?

Attached: SG_19_3.jpg (1988x3056, 751K)

>Implying it ever started
Capeshit deserves nothing more than to be completely shit on for the sake of "social justice".

Attached: SG_19_4.jpg (1988x3056, 891K)

I was responding to a post that implied some correlation between movies and comics quality.
But I'm endlessly amused that you've become so rustled that you spend your days dementedly accusing random Anons of being "me".

You should apply for Company Wars veteran's benefits, you adorable cretin.

Attached: Alfrede-Pennyworth.jpg (266x350, 26K)

I thought they were supposed to be aimed at creepy old men like me but I haven't picked up any of the Rebirth run because her outfit looks all frumpy.

Attached: SG_19_5.jpg (1988x3056, 999K)

>Alfred pic
Yep, totally Ladderbro. Not very usual from you to be so triggered, though. Trouble at home?

(((I wonder)))

Is this run of Supergirl actually good?

I always interested in Bones if he turns up in books but I stopped reading Supergirl adter a few issues because the new CW synergy status quo as pretty lame.

END

Attached: SG_19_6.jpg (1988x3056, 959K)

is that miles morales?

>I'll just put this pile or horseshit on your bed
>lol user, why are you so triggered by it?
kys faglord

I actually pointed out that I was indeed your old buddy several posts ago, but not the first fellow you labeled AS me.
You generally don't get the right user, particularly since I don't imagepost as often.
I'll do it for you though, because you love it.

Attached: Alfred P.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Attached: 1520920540684.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>1960s Alfred
Confirmed for Ladderbro; a triggered one, in fact. Despite all his attempts to convince Sup Forums he's not.

>help! Someone is forcing me to buy this book!
You're funny.

>Despite all his attempts to convince Sup Forums he's not
So you've finally gone full super-retarded?

Attached: super-retard.jpg (499x376, 28K)

That doesn't make any of this book OK

Ohh, that's another classic pic of yours. Nice. I guess you have to use them again now that those evil, evil mods don't let you evanpost.

>the very existence of something I don't like makes me sick
Poor fellow.

You can't be shocked that DC is trying for this non-existent comic audience.
They don't learn from other's mistakes.
They don't learn from their OWN mistakes.

How about we stop using comic books for politicla propaganda. And don't give me that stupid argument that comic books were always for propaganda because it could stop right now if it wanted to.

I was never the evansposter, actually.
You've just stupidly conflated everyone who thinks Snyder is a hack into one person.

Attached: Evil_Superman.jpg (307x450, 53K)

This would be a better Green Arrow story.

>how about we bring back the CCA

>I was never the evansposter, actually.
Ladderbro! How can you renege from your noble origins? Your personality? YOUR ENTIRE MISSION IN LIFE? WHYYYYY?

>>how about we bring back the CCA
The industry is so disgusting right now that bringing back the CCA wouldn't be that bad of an idea

Sup Forumsmblr is real

Axel Alonso tried his best, but...

Supergirl is the only she book DC has.

Attached: soy progressive.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

This better not be a Brainiac thing. None of them deserve this shit, or Orlando's boring goddamn writing.

I'd happily admit it if I was as meme-creative and jimmy-rustling as that Evansposter guy.
I don't have the patience or skills for that sort of memery. You've gone entire threads railing at people you've thought were me.
I don't often post directly at you anymore, you've frankly gotten dull, and the Company Wars are over at this point.

Attached: Alfred.jpg (705x691, 44K)

Isn't this book canceled anyway? Frankly this shit appeals to the twins who watch her show. Neither of them buy the comic.

Wait did batgirl go sjw as well?
I guess you do need two books to be the Shield really

>the only hetero she book
Fixed.

>Ladderbro is quitting
Cape fatigue is definitely real, folks. Everyone go home.

but how else will we get gems like this?

Attached: 561859713.jpg (1170x190, 33K)

I know right? Fucking crackers making up all of this shit, it's all their fault.

This is how you sound.

Same. I don't have any problem with trannies at all but if you think you are both or neither you are fucking retarded.
If you go a step beyond that to the made up genders you deserve to be fucking shot.

The ((())) is about jews user if you didn't know

>teenage girls
The most easily radicilized group of people?
Hearing that makes me care more than I already did.

Yep, I'm done with you. You may resume your angry rambling at imaginary Ladderbros in threads. We've reached the point where Black Panther is worth more than the Nolan films, and DC's biggest team-ups are worth less than Thor.

It's not even a contest anymore, but thanks for playing.

Attached: Marv.jpg (343x326, 39K)

The "DC will stop existing" guy isn't me either.
Sorry.

>aimed at teenage girls
Doesn't that make this 10 times more harmful?

Wait some decades, user. Meanwhile, treasure those memories.

>Black Panther is worth more than the Nolan films, and DC's biggest team-ups are worth less than Thor
One more for the road, huh Ladderbro?

Meh, Supergirl already had the hardest unpunchable problem when she tried to cure a lil boy's cancer.
Compared to that I can't imagine a nonbinary friend being a big deal.

But I'm sure some Tumblr readers would get suckered in by this advertisement, so good luck making this idiocy worth it DC.

Honestly it's more aimed at adult men who identify as wanting to be teenage girls, the same way Supersons is aimed at grown men who want to be little children again with a Superdad.

If it was aimed at girls it's have entirely different subject matter.

Hide what, that Supergirl wouldn't be a shithead because someone she meets calls themselves non-binary?

They're not even trying to hide far left propaganda for easily impressionable minds to get influenced

>because it could stop right now if it wanted to.

And they should do that because one little bitch on the Internet doesn't like it and can't articulate it beyond empty buzz words?

Wait.
This kind of looks like the nonbinary person for that Deadman mini from a year or so back.

Attached: RCO039_1483668636.jpg (1041x1600, 364K)

No one would bother "hiding" propaganda in a low-readership DC comic book.
This is just using a valueless comic title in a last attempt to garner controversy and attention.

The average age of comic readers is people in their thirties.

If they really wanted to do this for controversy they would have picked a less tumblr ideology to shove in

Why does this specific breed of political retardation almost ALWAYS go along with retarded hair? What the fuck is it? I don't get it.

Let them have it. Lets be frank, Supergirl's Rebirth run has been pure garbage, they might as well use it as a platform since it was never going to get any better story-wise.

Nah, it's like making some low-value hero who hasn't fronted a title in forever Teh Gay.
They get some moderate attention on social media, some attaboys for being "inclusive" and a smattering of outrage from a handful of shut-ins who find this "threatening" and "degenerate" whilst perusing a fully degenerate website.

DC risks nothing, this comic barely had readership. Wake me when one of the established Robins becomes non-binary.