Which is louder according to Tom King?

>Sundipping in the Sun which is thousands of nuclear reactions going off every second and would be if space was full of air, be deafening all the way over to Earth which is 149.6 million km away from the Sun.
>Batman Whistling.

Attached: Tom King is a Hack.jpg (786x393, 66K)

>"b-but muh it was poison Ivy in Sups body so she dun goof up!"

Obviously Batman has discovered how to whistle at a frequency that only harms Kryptonian ears

Like a dog-whistle that only works on Superman

this is retarded, he obviously got kryptonite infused teeth, that way when a whistling is performed the teeth vibrates in the same frequency that kryptonite and particles of it travel throught the air into supermanĀ“s ears.

Honestly this is not too far fetched. Batman is just that good

Is there oxygen near the sun allowing sound to travel?

He's inside the sun,which has 15 million degree plasma 150 times denser then water surrounding him. Even inside of his ears.

Superman has been IN the sun.

>writer thinks they are clever by making superman susceptible to auditory attack

The last time something like this worked on Supes, it was a sound cannon so loud it nearly fucked up Batman inside insulated power armor.

Cry more fags. Batman is and will always be the strongest member of the league.

Attached: DKR.jpg (574x657, 123K)

>Batman needs to use a sonic gun so powerful it breaks the glass of every window on the block
>Even rattling Batman in his suit
>Supes, weakened by a nuclear blast, only gets a nosebleed and still fights back

>King Superman hears a whistle
>Completely disoriented
What a hack.

There's a major differnece retard. One is batman using a sonicgun while the other is having him whistle with his bat mouth. Which do you think is more powerful? It's like how superman shooting a gun doesn't make it more powerful.

A Slight derail. But this scene is the perfect encapsulation of how Snyder misses the point, as he copies down the comic panels.

In this Batman can't hear Superman at all. And Superman is actively trying to communicate with him.

What happens in BvS. Superman silently flies over Batman and then gets into a fight with Batman. Which continues on for ages with sound used. And Superman then only tries the whole Martha bullshit then when Batman has him dead to rights.

It would have made far more sense, if Superman is fighting to get Batman to listen ... who can't hear him.

>Which do you think is more powerful?
The sonicgun? Which in of itself makes the hole whistle move even more fucking ridiculous considering a sonic gun can't stop Superman but a whistle can.

Batman is superhuman. And he's a bat, that can make extremely loud noises. Of course he is going to whistle louder then a measly gun, just like how superman can punch way harder then any bullet or how flash can run faster then bullets too.

*whole
Missed that.
The fight in the comic also made more sense in that Batman had more experience with Superman working beside him, thus allowing for him to figure out what exactly kind of gadgets he'd need to fight him. All Batman in BvS does is throw gas on him (which severely immobilizes Supes in the comic because he's just inhaled Krytonite directly into his lungs but only at the end) and the punches him for a bit. Not very engaging if you ask me.

There is sound in a giant ball of plasma?
Filling his ears with the sound of plasma?

This is almost as dumb as Selina beating the Flashes.

Or the time Catwoman beat Cheetah with a fucking rock.

Which run was that again?

I think IM could one shot batman and he doesnt stand much of a chance against HUlk who is arguably weaker than supes. I'd say asspull

Well obviously the thousands of nuclear reactions would be louder than a regular old whis-
>Batman's
Oh. The whistle. Definitely the whistle.

You can't hear what the does in space so your ears shoudnt be harmed

>kryptonite infused teeth
How's that gingival cancer treating him?

How does this get past the editors? I mean it, this is the worst kind of Batwankery a writer can come up with.

Anybody going to post it? No? Guess I will.

Attached: king.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

He always has been. This thread is filled with casuals.

Pretty much confirmed now that DC fired all editors.

What really gets me here is that Catwoman seems to not only be reacting fast enough to take out three flashes nearly simultaneously, she's moving so fast that even Batman is reacting too slow to do anything himself.

You know what makes this page so incredibly stupid, miles beyond the silliness of Slade stabbing Flash in the heart?

Not that she beats them, no, but the fact her limbs weren't shattered into bloody splinters the second she collided with them. Their weight plus velocity makes them have a force of impact several times greater than any vehicle.
Even if you could stop a car with a kick don't you think you'd break your leg into a thousand pieces?

I can never get over how much of a psychopath Bruce sounds in dkr.

Hmmmm...

Attached: 1503984588318.jpg (964x1407, 501K)

Now the usual argument against this is "lol Speed Force", because it's what allows Flash to move at those speeds and pick people or objects up without shattering them. Except in this instance, people are defending it by saying that Ivy doesn't have the level of control/experience to use their speed very well, which is why Catwoman could beat them. But if it's the case that Ivy can't control their speed properly, then it also stands to reason that she wouldn't be able to control their ability to shield objects/people from their velocity with the Speed Force, meaning that you are entirely correct in assuming that Catwoman should have been pulped even if she did hit them.

No. The speed force is one way. The speedters are protected not the outsider unless they choose to cover them too. So flash can split you in half and be ok because of speedforce, but you body will have a clean cut through it. Understand? So Catwoman should be fucked up.

That's literally exactly what I just said.

The corona is extremely loud. There has been a big physics problem to explai why the corona is millions of degrees hot while the surface of the sun is a mere 6000 degrees C. The supported theory is sound waves jostle the particles so much that it heats them to millions of degrees. It's fucking loud!

Or they've been infested by the same "problem" afflicting Marvel. Time for DC to being purging too.

So will King at least make Selena superhuman to explain stuff like this. Just rip off Marvel and give her luck powers, at least then you can handwave this bullshit

I'm more annoyed with the Ivy characterwank that created this stupid plot to begin with

King is a dumb writer

Fucking Batfans, everyone.