What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

Madam President

Jail

Hell

Oblivion.

She ran one of the worst campaigns in US history, and lost to a guy half the country believes is literally Hitler

A rap sheet.

The grave.

What career, she's going to be dead soon

Prison, then death.

Kill her self.

I don't why, but you had me laughing for minutes

reservoir dogs 2

kidnap more childs

She still has a career?

DONT DO IT I LOVE YOU

Sessions is going to go after her and Billy boy, no doubt.

Probably more overpaid speeches here and there, handing control of the Foundation over to Chelsea and slowly moving all the misbegotten funds and bribes into legitimate investments to hide their treachery and further consolidate their wealth.

So retirement.

The sweet release of death.

Hell

A hanging. If we still gave two shits about Constitutional Law, this would be the only possible outcome.

Poledancer

Retirement or working behind the scenes at the DNC, with a couple more speeches thrown in for good measure. Her campaign was a disaster, and coupled with the wikileaks dump and the FBI investigation, she just has too much baggage for anyone to openly want to work with her.

Death or jail

She will shrivel up even more and sexually abuse more underage children to a worse degree than normal to shed the shame and frustration of being a political failure compared to her husband who is still dicking bimbos and not trying hard to hide it from her. All the money laundered from her foundation could be delivered to her beachside in a wheelbarrow and this disgusting animal would still cry. Not crocodile tears this time, but the truest tears she's ever cried in 50 years.

Professional debt collector dodger.

I hope they don't catch up with her.

She'll spend the next couple of years in conference rooms with lawyers, and in courtrooms, with any luck.

If Obama pardons her, which he probably will, she and Bill leave the US for good. They transferred a billion dollars offshore before the election. The Clinton Foundation still exists - it may not bring in the money it was, but it still holds a vast fortune for them (which is why it doesnt show up on her taxes). They're obviously prepping Chelsea for a run at NY for Senator, so they'll be gearing the Foundation to support her, and Hillary will be there, pulling the strings, until her Parkinsons takes over, and she's stuck in bed or a wheelchair for a while, then death.

She has no career. She's retired. Nobody is going to hire her, she's never going to win any electoral race every again. She's political poison.

With any luck, we'll not see her face or her voice, except when he news updates her numerous criminal trials, if Obama doesn't pardon her.

Casket liner.

SPBP

Serving lunches for Jail mates.

Knowing her dreams collapsed near the end zone brings a joy to my soul I couldn't possibly put into words.

It's like a little nigglet who dreams of winning the Superbowl his whole life. Finally makes it to the Superbowl, and on the last play of his last game before he retires - winning by 5 points - he runs the ball all the way from the back from the 20 yard line, fumbles the ball on the 1 yard line, it's recovered by the other team who then runs it all the way back for the win. After the game, the FBI arrests him for tax evasion, he goes bankrupt, put in jail, and his whole family gets killed by a drunk redneck in an 18-wheeler while he suffers behind bars.

That's the kind of absolutely crushing I feel when I see her loss. It's like hate fuel. And I revel in it.

This

a .45 in the mouth from her own hand. Or maybe Huma will do it for her; Hillary has problems coordinating her movements nowadays. I don't think she can avoid it for long, though.

Inmate

Death.

The sweet release of death

some child trafficking, some more money laundering and then prison

retirement

Retire and live in the Bahamas enjoying the good life

>sad toad face

Nursing Home

>Crooks was here carved into the beam she hangs herself from
>wearing a very nice pantsuit

Seems like the world went and got itself in a damn hurry

Drinking herself to death in very comfortable surroundings, because she is a rich alcoholic.

conferences where she will be paid hundreds of throusands to criticize trump and talk about women's rights

Attica

Clinton Correctional Facility

Death and eternal torment.

It'll be the gallows for Miss Clinton

You don't really think she was hired for what she had to say, did you?

LOL

Hiring her for a speech was a way to bribe her, to get people favors and political appointments. That money is GONE.

Ice cream QA

You tried

Tried what

I think Chelsea is going to do that. I am pretty sure she, bill and hill had the mountain top for Mt. rushmore II all picked out. Now she has to be an Arkansas grifter like her parents.

Osteoporosis and a broken hip

Prison.