I love her so much

I love her so much

Attached: 1520620009911.jpg (1200x1845, 176K)

Green again, finally!

Unpopular opinion, but;

I liked the PTSD Jennifer story. I just wish it wasn't a main story thing, rather an otherworlds or what if story.

Who doesn't?

Attached: She-Hulk-018.png (691x1063, 689K)

I actually was interested in Gray Shulk but in the end they just didn't have anything to deliver on the promise

Attached: Shulk bait.png (800x1230, 1.38M)

>Same height as that guy without heels

Isn't she Hulk like 7 feet tall?

She looks cute here. She needs to look THICC

Apparently she's just slightly taller than an asian male.

Grey She-Hulk needs to wrestle with kaiju Gogo Bomango.

It would help if she was drawn like she was on the covers in the actual book.

Also, you know, making this new form feel like an actual threat, instead of just a less coherent version of the old Savage She-Hulk.

Attached: Hulk_Vol_4_6_Textless.jpg (790x1200, 173K)

same, I think it went to shit as soon as leader entered though

Why's she so short here? And why does that guy have so many breaks in his pants? Is his tailor blind?

She isn't short. He is tall and he poor because he is a bad lawyer.

Why is she so short in this pic?
Isn't she suppose to be 7ft tall in shehulk form?

OP, no. She's shit.

Bullshit, the elevator's weird metal handlebar thing is at their wasitline. It's the same for me and I'm only 6'4.
They're short.

Maybe it's a custom made elevator for her.

Too short
No muscles

WTF Marvel?

looks like gamora, this is not she-hulk

SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER
FIGHTING FOR HER CLIENT
WEARING SEXY MINISKIRTS
AND BEING SELF-RELIANT

Do any of the lawyer heroes in Marvel have arcs that involve actually trying a case? Someting that involves their hero identities but also ties in with court? Because I'd read a lot of that.
Doesn't have to be too realistic even; just make it wacky Phoenix Wright style cases.

Daredevil.

Matt does this a lot, Soule's Shulkie also did stuff like that a bit

Any particular arcs to recommend?

SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER
HAVING LOTS OF SEX

So what actually happened?

The Gray She-Hulk deal flew completely under my radar after Jen woke up, I didn't catch a single thing of it.

>wearing heels

She should be at least a foot taller in that pic

I want Jennifer to show up in Daredevil and kick is little ass in court

Attached: she hulk.jpg (630x891, 296K)

>6'7
>Plus 3+ inch heels
>Implying that Asian nigga is 6 fucking 7

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-133948.jpg (1080x1920, 1.02M)

cause the story has been literally beaten to death since his inception. There is nothing else you can do with those characters in that same tired theme. Cho was something different, but still uninteresting that they brought back the monster. It's the worst example of doing the same story over and over again. Even Spider-Man has more variety

>IM only 6'4
>Only
>ONLY

Attached: IMG_20180228_163710.jpg (543x600, 32K)

a competent editor would have sent the artist to fix the art
but currently in Marvel the editors don't understand anything of scripts and art, this is the reason for the Marvel comics sales fall so hardly

Attached: marvel editors.jpg (600x399, 82K)

NEXT ON NETFLIX

Attached: C6Rf7b2.jpg (229x221, 11K)

>All theses height-fags wanting a towering She-Hulk

Attached: KnockBoots.jpg (1138x736, 337K)

And what's wrong with that?
Se's supposed to be a HULK is she not?

Why were people rustled by this page? Wasn't Jugs semi-reformed during that period?

you'd have to ask slott. He retconned it, only for his retcon to get retconned.

Attached: 1498607672532.jpg (647x768, 229K)

>650lbs

So she basically destroys anyone's car when she catches a ride and about 4-5 other people can get into an elevator with her.

fuck'n non mutie privilege.

OP's image is especially silly given that they went out of their way at the start of the run to make sure you got just how much of a difference there was between them.

Image related is literally the first page of the first issue.

Attached: Hulk 001.jpg (1041x1600, 465K)

Because it implied that Juggy fucks men and they are worse at it than women.

They did a good job with the Jen parts of the comic, but outside of the Thor comic gray She-Hulk just seemed like She-Hulk in a bad mood.

She struggled with her inner demons of... Bruce dying I guess. But never thought to take her anger out on Hawkeye. Jen failed to save a guy who got turned into a freak monster, then she went on a silly date with a jerk who turned out to be a robot. After beating the Master, she overcame her demons and turned green again. She must have transformed 3 tines total in 16 issues.

How can she be that dense? 650 is a ridiculous amount of weight even on a 6'7'' frame.

The Hulk process infuses you with gamma atoms which are tightly packed and dense.

Or at least that is what I pulled out of my ass. COMICS! can work too. Either way this goes to show that Marvel earth has some what evolved from the time of supers if half ton beings can use everyday appliances with no problems.

Really really heavy breast implants.

Also the shit in her intestines weighs more because of radiation

>Because it implied that Juggy fucks men

I don't think that's what they were implying but as far as I'm concerned it's canon now

It could work, with the idea of Jen going more Doc Samson by confronting her issues and accepting her normal self more, resulting in a minor physical change while keeping her powers.

But I don't think they took that route