Holy War for Canada 9:30 AM est Saturday

However the outcome of this upcoming debate is received will determine the fate of the near future in Canada.

Dr. Jordan Peterson is fighting a war on his own against marxist SJW's in Toronto, their greatest stronghold in North America. The debate itself won't really be determining a winner, since he's clearly already arguing for truth and he is leagues ahead of these morons, but the quality of his argument while under pressure and the public's response to it will have grave implications for the future of this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHv5K1YLGqE

He's the best opponent of SJW cunts so watch this tomorrow to learn how to argue against them.

>Holy War for Canada 9:30 AM est Saturday
lmao ok

Holy Debater
You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me

Ride the tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

filtered

someone say holy war?

forgot to mention where

Jordan Peterson vs the Marxist indoctrination centre that is the University of Toronto will be live streamed on his youtube channel Saturday 9:30 am eastern time.

bro

Toronto here

That man is smart

Hopefully he will be at the Trump protest tomorrow

I will back him up

Who here going to wreck shit up in Toronto tomorrow?

leafs really are fucking retarded

I'd really like to watch that but it's too early for me to get up on a weekend since I'm in mountain time. I'll watch it later in the day. Who specifically is he debating?

watch the video in the OP

do you think he sat in front of the halo on purpose?

Just a reminder. Peterson is a true anglo hero that hates your stupid nazi totalitarians.

He's debating a "Sexual diversity studies" professor. This will be good.
Is this in Toronto? I would drive up to watch.

tickets are sold out brother

>driving school at that time
just kill me now

BUMP

issa noose

>Peterson
>giving a rats ass about an American politician

Props on the reminder man, this debate should be a monumental blow to this fucktarded legislation and blatant destruction of free speech.

Honestly, it's already buttfuck retarded that Holocaust denial and criticizing immigrants are both considered "hate crimes" in other countries. We sure as hell don't need a law that says "misgendering a person [who can change their gender on a whim] results in a $500 fine."

False rape charges are insanely damaging as it is, with almost no repercussion for the woman. Now they can just claim they were misgendered and screw over any man they want with no accountability? It's insane.

Why is it so fucking early!?

Canada get your shit together and start at 9pm!

>tfw have a final on saturday at 9AM next month

ROUGH

Diversity in Canada means everyone looks different but thinks the same.

>leaves
"Leafs" are a hockey team, guy.

Only fatties need to sleep in.