Being a Fatty is Degenerate

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/11852998/Five-surprising-health-benefits-of-being-overweight.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/08/fat-healthy-dieting-health-reasons-overweight-lifespan-weight
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-being-overweight-means-you-live-longer-the-way-scientists-twist-the-facts-10158229.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can't, you're right. fat people are revolting. the jews own all the sugar fields

What is with these unglazed chocolate? glaze that shit first.

>more of a man than you'll ever be

It is, but is because of the Jews who have control over the media and what we think is good for us.
So they push on unhealthy fast food to make quick money, and support "love your body" movements.

I switched to a high fat low carb diet (less than 20g daily) and I'm losing like 2kg a week holy fuck its so easy there's literally no excuse

>tfw I can name every kind of doughnut in the picture

Obesity is the aesthetic mark of a failed human being.

#healthyatanysize

In the past being fat was seen as a sign of great wealth, for you had enough money and food to gorge yourself to satisfaction.

how is this real?

ur right desu famalam

Bullshit

Fasting is the way

Nothing wrong with being fat. It's natural and good for you. (unless you're morbidly obese)
>less likely to develop arthritis
>better immune system
telegraph.co.uk/men/active/11852998/Five-surprising-health-benefits-of-being-overweight.html

evolution

tits?

You are absolutely right.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
― Socrates

Makes you retarded too

>www.telegraph.co.uk

DISCARDED

What if I reached peak physical condition and got fat and comfy after?
WRONG. It prevents dementia. see

>tfw Trump and Sup Forums made me lose 180lbs
ama

>DISCARDED
Why?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/08/fat-healthy-dieting-health-reasons-overweight-lifespan-weight
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-being-overweight-means-you-live-longer-the-way-scientists-twist-the-facts-10158229.html

wow, can this guy be more neutral? jesus christ, i think i see why this guy cant lose weight, he is a fucking pussy.

What is the swirly one front and center?

>www.theguardian.com
>www.independent.com

DISCARDED

Kek. Sorry I couldnt find an infowars link for you faggot

The muh degeneracy boogeyman is getting so laughable here.

> We need to fight for white people to live freely
> But not those damn white people that wear sunglasses, that's degenerate

It will slow down once you shed the water weight bro

I'm sorry that you still trust the mainstream media here d e s u s e n p a i

cruller

Fat people are a result of capitalism.

Depends on if you were fat when you reproduced because of epigenetics.

>hurr every article that isnt infowars is subversion
Take your pills

It is. It took the greatness of Donald Trump and running into an old friend who used to be a landwhale, but dropped 140lbs. I've dropped about 70lbs myself. Back to being slim. I've made my body great again, and now I'm to make it greater than ever before

As long as they arent walking around in skin tight clothes or naked why the fuck should you care you likely human trash? Fat shamers are typically just severely inferior feeling people grasping at straws to make themselves feel better.

except the ones who are big boned

fuuuuck I'm impressed

>wrong side of goyimgate
>proved their writers dont understand english
But they're magically credible this time!

Only reason I gained a lot of weight is becasue I was severly depressed for 2 years. I literally had very limited to no human interactions during that time. I used to wake up and eat as much as I can just so my body would feel the need to sleep again . I was most happy when I was sleeping .

>that denial
maybe you should get on the treadmill instead of shitposting fatty

I lost 80 pounds this way m8. Keep it up, don't go off of it.

And if you want to lose it even faster go for 0 carbs, only meat and water. But Make sure you take vitamins if you try that for a lengthy amount of time. Good luck m8, you will feel a thousand times better when all that shit is off you, I promise.

That's what I'm afraid of.

>hurr durr everyone who views Infowars is a schizo x-D

Neck urself my mang

>implying it's their fault

Denial? Lul. Denial of what? What did I deny retard? I pointed out that if you care enough to worry about others weight its probably because youre an insecure faggot.

>proved their writers dont understand english
>goyimgate
You're an idiot

that's got to be a tumor

>cruller
We don't have that sort of poofter shit here.

Give me a vanilla slice any day.

I ate an entire half kilo beef joint today and some broccoli, thats it.
I can't imagine surviving on meat alone, the constipation would be insane.

>half kilo beef joint
How was it cooked m8?

>the constipation would be insane.
A couple of scoops of the old metamucil fixes all that up m8.

>Snorlax lifestyle
sounds comfy

Roasted, still bleeding when I sliced it. Was gonna put it back in but thought fuck it and ate it all like a greedy cunt.

Who the fuck cares?

i-is this true?

Kill yourself freedom hater commie

> Keep it up. Don't go off it.
Thinking of buying the biggest choc cake I can find and gorging myself on it. I worry if I lose weight any faster I'll end up with saggy skin or some shit

Yeah you need your beef a bit bloody, but I don't like it when it is too raw.

Did you have any seasonings with it m8? Mustard goes very well with roast beef, so does garlic.

The fuck is a beef joint?

>choc cake
I keep eating those cheap chocolate cakes they sell at the supermarket.

They are so full of processed vegetable oil that they don't even need to be refrigerated and just sit on the shelf for weeks.

>vanilla slice
They don't make a VB slice?

What is your height and weight?

I'm 6'2 and I was 285lbs and went down to 202lbs in a year or two.

I'd recommend taking a very short weekend break off dieting every 20 pounds you lose. That is what I did but primarily for my sanity and not sagging skin. I didn't really give a fuck about sagging skin. I just wanted the shit off. I didn't have much if any sagging skin in the end. I had some extra skin on my elbows but that went away after a month or two. Only fat that didn't go away easy was my man tits.

Rubbed it with olive oil, black pepper, sea salt, garlic powder and mustard

VB is a savoury m8. For dessert you need Bundy.

>you have to be an insecure faggot to enjoy fat shaming

Sounds nice m8.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

and why should I give a fuck?

Women are ruined and would never give me a chance anyway, I have nothing to live for and food is one of my last comforts in life.

Just leave me the hell alone.

I can't prove you wrong. You're right. Fat people are a worthless drain on society in terms of healthcare costs and resource consumption, and it's entirely self-inflected. It's perhaps the most degenerate form of degeneracy, since they're extremely unlikely to ever breed or contribute to society in either way. Fat people are usually dumb drones who are easily hypnotized by the donut jew.

On the other hand, it's pretty funny when they fall down.

>Fat people are a worthless drain on society in terms of healthcare costs and resource consumption

This is so wrong. Fat people do everyone a favor by dying early. Living to 90 and getting dementia and six different types of cancer and drawing welfare for all those retirement years is way more expensive than being fat and dying of a heart attack at 65.

Most humans have inferiority complexes user, its realllllly obvious if you can actually think for yourself. Specifically when it comes to physical traits when you deride another its highly likely you are insecure yourself. So fuck off edgelord faggot.

Posting on Sup Forums unironically is degenerate
Why haven't you KYS yet?

Chris Christie.

Thank you for the judaized psych lesson, but fatshaming is an ancient Sup Forums tradition that must be maintained lest we become a board full of reddilards.

Way to out yourself as a newfag stormweenie

>MUH DONUTS

Silly Sharting American those are Canadian doughnuts...specifically Tim Hortons doughnuts.

They don't bake in-store any more m8. It is all pre-baked jewish shit now.

Your country is finished.

.....it's true...it's all true.

>implying fat people don't get sick early and often

>i'm a newfag: the post

They have crunched the numbers m8. It is the same with the smokers who die of lung cancer.

Nothing is more expensive than living to an old age, regardless of how thin and "healthy" you are.