Redpill me on Antarctica

Why world leaders and the orthodox pope travel there?
Is there something, they dont want people to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/people-in-antarctica/who-owns-antarctica
humansarefree.com/2014/10/hollow-earth-forbidden-land-of-agartha.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15503
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI
usap.gov/jobsandopportunities/
pol.foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I gave you an all expense paid VIP tour of Antarctica, would you take it?

is antartica, dare i say, our continent Sup Forums?

What is this place? Couldn't find anything about it

[DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTENSIFIES]

There seems to be remnants of a Nazi base there dug underground. We are unsure if anyone still is there. Theories range from they are all dead to they have contacted some inner earth civilization and everything in between.

its a big island of ice at the bottom of the world

Of course
Any minute

66°14’43.81″S 100°32’48.73″E

Nazi documents seem pretty sure they found Agartha

Well become Pope

Supposedly there's a giant hole that goes inside the earth where another civilization exists. It follows the hollow-earth theory and admiral robert byrd, a man who flew to antarctica and wrote about the strange experiences.

During ww2 the nazis went there to find this other civilization. After that, the U.S. and other nations protect it and nobody is allowed to go there without permission.

>he doesn't know about the secret underground control station for the Nazi moon base hidden under the ice
>he doesn't know about the Atlantian/Lumerian schism
>he doesn't know about the thirteen interbreeding bloodlines of shapeshifting lizard families
lmao

richard byrd*

it has pyramids built by ancient black aliens n shit.

Spent a year at the South Pole over a decade ago. AMA

Imma need a source on that

It is the last non explored region of our world. And you cannot set foot on it without getting permission.

You should have stayed there, to be honest, family guy.

Proof?

Don't use that picture, user-kun. I was fooled to thinking that was a bloody scene.

Why ??

Please don't play with my imagination, and post shit like this without a source.

There's obvious SOMETHING there or has been something there at one point the public doesn't know about. Look into Operation Highjump if you never have, interesting stuff.

As far as recent events goes I have no idea why so many important figures have been travelling there, but i'm sure its some pretty freaky shit if the fucking pope went to a "giant slab of ice and nothingness" as science would have us believe.

What kind of proof do you want?

I'm not going to doxx myself.

Science support. I fixed all the electronic hardware on station

post mexican intellectuals

Well is the earth hollow?
See anything weird there?
Any cool stories?
Anything interesting at all?
Penguins?

We only had 1

Flat earth

WHY DO U GUYS KEEP TRYING SO HARD WITH THIS ANTARCTICA SHIT FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS

Nobody owns that part of the earth
Who gives permissions then?

The flat earth is disinformation to keep you from looking into, and help discredit the inner earth theory.

I was at the Pole. No penguins. They live on the coast.

Tons of cool stories, but they mostly involve going slowly insane over 13 months.

No hollow earth AFAIK, but the ice is 2 miles deep at the pole, so maybe under that.

>We
>American flag
Checks out

antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/people-in-antarctica/who-owns-antarctica

come on man, do you not know what a search engine is

two world wars and one world cup XD

Near the end of WWII the Nazis set up a base beneath Antarctica, devoting an incredible amount of resources to the task. Even today, all maps recognize Swabia or New Schwabenland as the official name of an Antarctic region.

American Admiral Byrd famously went on an expedition out there after the war and his forces chased away by flying discs with energy weapons. It was a crushing defeat.

The Germans found that they weren't the first to colonize Antarctica, and along with many empty caverns, they found massive ancient ruins. There is also allegedly a passageway in Antarctica that leads down into the Argartha network, where multiple separate civilizations have survived for tens of thousands of years. These groups have occasionally returned to the surface population after some cataclysm or another to reseed culture and knowledge, sometimes posing as gods in so doing, sometimes manipulating geopolitics through 'occult' societies.

It seems that more than one group other than The Fourth Reich now keeps bases in Antarctica. Some Cabal groups are developing hideouts in anticipation of some catastrophe or political uprising. John Kerry was recently there to get new orders.

What They talked about at these recent meetings is anyone's guess.

How were your days there?

cold, tbqh

translated

> one world cup
For you
For us its 4 mate

humansarefree.com/2014/10/hollow-earth-forbidden-land-of-agartha.html

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15503

view attachments.

What was your project there?

At the pole, you are locked in from Feb till Oct.

It is too cold for planes to fly in and out, so once the last one leaves, that's it.

You also lose 2% of your short term memory for every month that that you are there, so you get dumber as the year wears on.

We partied a lot. Lot's of boredom. I chain smoked and drank a lot.

Internet was only a few hours a day and that window moved backwards 2 hours a month, so mid winter if you wanted to surf the net, you had to get up at 1 in the morning.

No radio, TV, etc...

Lot's of VHS and Betamax tapes, because nothing useful ever leaves there.

Not a lot of women either.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTaAQnALbI

best moment being there?

You were at Scott-Amundsen? How did you go about applying / what company did you go through?

I'm interested in applying for a winter term there, have prior military service but no idea where to begin.

I assume you are talking to me, not the other user.

I fixed everything electronic. From DVD players to Iridium data burst transceivers for the telescopes

A lot of pinguine pictures

>OPERATION HIGHJUMP
OPERATION HIGHJUMP
>OPERATION HIGHJUMP
OPERATION HIGHJUMP

Hi Mike

usap.gov/jobsandopportunities/

It's hard to get in, but not impossible.

They have every kind of jobs from Dishwashers to satcom techs.

It is easier to get to McMurdo than the Pole. Palmer station under the coast of Chile is almost impossible to get to without prior experience.

They have 4 month contracts for pukes and 1 year contracts for actual jobs.

Extensive medical and psych tests done so be in halfway decent shape

Nope

worst thing about living there?
best thing about living there?
highest/lowest temp during your stay?
most interesting thing that happened?

>VIP tour of Antarctica
and over here is the snow, and this way is the snow, and if youll follow me, Ill show you where we keep the snow.

And what is the project of the station?

Did you get booze shipped to you? or did you budget.

Were the only women there total sluts for everybody, or were they prudes that either refused to bang or banged the same chad every day?

Ice 2 miles deep, does that mean you were 2 miles above sea level?

>Asking the important questions

very interesting, ty user

I lol'd way too hard at this

The prehistoric bacteria living underneath that ice there surely must have some value right?

How were your living quarters?

>worst thing about living there?

Being locked in for 9 months with no TV,Radio and limited internet. Pitch black outside for 6 months. -100+F temps.

>best thing about living there?

Met my wife there. Most guys spent the winter alone

>highest/lowest temp during your stay?

pic related

most interesting thing that happened?

Whole thing was pretty fucking interesting. I worked and lived with a lot of cool people. I drank and smoked weed with an Astrophysicists, partied with blue collar dudes who had traveled all over the world, etc...

You were gonna ask about cuck shit anyways

how the fuck did you meet your wife there?
how old were you when you went there?

Several different things.

Catching Neutrinos, Seismic shit, radio telescopes, NOAA was there because it's the cleanest air in the world, etc..

If he didnt bang chicks I bet he banged dudes anyways so... No way he partied that much but lived his sexual life like a fucking monk

>fellow american education

mountains of Antarctica are 14,000 feet high

How much did you earn? Was it a salary or lump sum after/before? I imagine you had all meals and lodging provided.

In the summer when the planes are coming and going, the population is a lot larger.

Disproportionate amount of Lesbians, but a lot of hippies get work down there. Summer pop for my year was around 250 dudes probably, about 15 to 20 women.

Most of them are whores, but that's a good thing for the guys.

Chads didn't do very well down there with the ladies. There are a lot of broken, emotionally distant types that women seem to go nuts over.

I was going through a divorce, so I was one of those guys.

pol.foundation

it's public knowledge

You never know, it coulda been the new Orleans of the ancient people and their katrina was an icy bitch.

I turned 30 there.

My wife had always worked remote jobs. Contracting work like that is really addictive.

After I left there, I went to the Middle East and made a ton of money.

My wife and I didn't get married till a couple of years later.

>pol.foundation

excuse me

how the hell did you get weed

can you go outside in - 100? what happens if you do

you inspire me user. And here I was thinking Sup Forums are all 15-25 yo edgy kids.

To view global warming in action.

Okay you people are all wrong
climate change will make the land mass accessable and there are a lot of ressources under the ice, that is why every major nation has an interest in it, especially when it comes to rare earth metals

Its really cold.

redirects here

See: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

We fuckin partied dude

Isn't it obvious?

That's German for "settlement"

>this is what the antarctic aliens see of us

US doesnt even have land there, mate.

The Lich King rests on his Frozen throne, waiting, dreaming.

WOTLK irl is gonna be sick

Pay is shit but you have no expenses while you are there and no way to spend the money really. They give you a cash disbursement every month for toiletries and shit, but you are only allowed to shower for 2 minutes twice a week, and the store ran out of everything, so we just played poker for really big pots. I probably lost about 3 grand on poker in a year.

I think I made about $65K. I think the dishwasher made about $250 a week

How was the stars?

IT'S WHITE and thus the master race /thread

Yeah but you were some low level dishwasher or whatever. You didn't do anything important, so you didn't have access to any important information.

Who were the most important people you met down there, what were their qualifications or specialties?

Back in the day, they used to grow it in the green house as soon as all the bosses left. It began to turn into a corporate culture when I was there. Guys grew it in their wall lockers. I'm sure the seeds have been passed on forever, but apparently you can smuggle drugs internationally in the bottom of a Noxema bottle as well.

>shower for 2 minutes twice a week

sex must have been disgusting, especially with these women like your wife getting passed around

>can you go outside in - 100? what happens if you do

Yes, but it's very painful.

Had my eyelids freeze shut once and nobody knew I was out on my own. Serious breech of protocol. I got really, really lucky and stumbled into a building. Some guys have wandered off into nothing.

awesome