Injustice 2 #49 STORYTIME

Since nobody seems to be doing it I'll do it

Don't know what's in this issue, so let's find out togetha!

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-000a.jpg (1988x1528, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/39049-injustice-2-artists-design-popular-alternate-earths.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-001.jpg (1988x1528, 536K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-002.jpg (1988x1528, 637K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-003.jpg (1988x1528, 518K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-004.jpg (1988x1528, 679K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-005.jpg (1988x1528, 533K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-006.jpg (1988x1528, 641K)

heeeerrreee weeee gooooo!

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-007.jpg (1988x1528, 635K)

bitch shut the fuck up

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-008.jpg (1988x1528, 529K)

It begins

said it too soon

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-009.jpg (1988x1528, 736K)

Is it can be NAAAAARGH tiem nao pls?

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-010.jpg (1988x1528, 594K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-011.jpg (1988x1528, 568K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-012.jpg (1988x1528, 562K)

She didn't

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-013.jpg (1988x1528, 606K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-014.jpg (1988x1528, 552K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-015.jpg (1988x1528, 646K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-016.jpg (1988x1528, 579K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-017.jpg (1988x1528, 514K)

Why didn't he fuck Supergirl,?

top tier marksman

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-018.jpg (1988x1528, 603K)

If it has a knife there, where do the bullets go?

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-019.jpg (1988x1528, 707K)

Nanomachines.

KNIFEWRENCH, practical and safe

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-020.jpg (1988x1528, 383K)

Fuck's sake.

oh no,

Nice angle on Ivy.

>another shock death

F

And that's it

Next week on Injustice 2 #50

>Blue Beetle keeps a secret from Batman, Athanasia is rejected by her father, and Wayne Manor gets an unwanted visitor.

See ya!

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 049-021.jpg (1988x1528, 614K)

I do have a question: Has he been a shapeshifter since the Nu52? Last I saw him was before that and all he could do was mimic animals that were around him.

Fucking hell where's Ray?

He didnt survive the procedure

Who shot him?

He'd have bled out when his leg got lopped off.

Hnngg
F, but why's Vixen so hot lads

IFY

Who shot ya? Separate the weak from the obsolete

You don't get to be a supermodel without being hot.

Vixen has always been hot.

Attached: Vixen.jpg (600x900, 195K)

I like when she's drawn with styled hair instead of frizzy hair

You mean the Wolverine cut she had in SS?

Attached: Suicide Squad06.jpg (912x1344, 246K)

YESSSSSSSS Plastic still kicking

lmao wtf

now kiss

Maggie

I only remember him shapeshifting inside the red.
Definitely didn't do the full morphs like this comic.

the man on the grassy knoll

>he's never read Injustice before

Who is Athanasia's father?

Ooh, I remember many anons anticipating their confrontation. It feels like nothing though?
WOW, the last few issues made me almost not dislike her so much since she's sometimes even funny and stuff but dumping on Booster is UNFORGIVABLE
Jaime a good, wish I could be a better BB player
FUCKING FINALLY
I love Buddy in the main continuity, but this one was terrible - Vixen as well, but at least she's hot.

As of now, I still feel nothing.

jobber todd

Someone shot dead? Must have been Deadshot

>That angle
YES

Too bad it wasn't Harley.

i was thinking for a second she was artemis

Attached: Artemis_Injustice.png (422x555, 385K)

I don't get it. Isn't this supposed to prelude the Injustice 2 game? BB and SG didn't know each other when they first met in the game.

Taylor is deviating from the game plot.

thanks

Honestly, I won't mourn his death. He was a fool and he had this coming. However, maybe his last actions will earn him some redemption.

Man a gun with a knife for a clip is so fucking Injustice

Man it's hard to dramatically scream your name if it's something like "Buddy"

Bruce

And Talia's her mother?

Yeap

I want Harley to bully my small penis.

Attached: 3C50F92D-4021-4CDE-B205-65ABB96628CA.jpg (1796x633, 450K)

Wonder how, father and daughter, are going to make up? For what reason would she go to him?

>again
Damian has betrayed his family again.

And if she did know she wouldn't have done anything about it.

bump

No fucking NO!!! Damn you Taylor!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!

You are dressed like a biker whore harley shut up

Animal Man confirmed for NOT being in I3

Attached: laughing harley.png (886x732, 977K)

Why is Jaime so lovely?

What's news?

Jaime doesn't need oxygen?

whatever happened to that plot thread about Brainiac being behind Amazo.

Well well well, look who decided to finally show up.

Wait, what is Black Adam doing there? Isn't he on the bad guy's side?

He’s with the Regime, sure. That doesn’t mean he wants Amazo to rampage across India. Black Adam is there for the same reason as Wonder Woman.

He was never with Ras.

This is NOT okay.

Niiiiiice.

>Conner is still Alive.
JUST KILL HIM ALREADY! I know you assholes are going to do it anyway.

If she's so worried about Cassie then what about Donna?

Newsarama: Before we talk about your art now, let's back up and talk about the genesis of your interest in art — or at least, your interest in this type of art. How and why did you become a comic book artist?

>Bruno Redondo: I never thought too much about it. I just loved to draw ever since I could remember, and once the first comic book I ever had fell into my hands, I fell in love forever with the medium, and all the incredible artists I meet, and the infinite ground of creation it means. I just kept knocking on doors until I found my place.

Nrama: What about you, Daniel?

>Daniel Sampere: I've been drawing all my life. My grandfather was a great illustrator, and I grew up surrounded by art and paints. So I was really interested in art in my early childhood.

>At the age of 14, I saw a documentary talking about the history of superhero comic books. I saw people like Alex Ross, Jim Lee and Neal Adams talking about how great superhero comic books are and I saw them drawing and I was so shocked that I immediately knew that I wanted to work doing the same thing as them.

Nrama: Well, you've dropped some names of some pretty great artists there. What artists are your biggest influences?

>Sampere: I love artists like Olivier Coipel, Stuart Immonen, Greg Capullo, R.G Guera or Fiona Staples among many others. I look at what they do and try to add my own style and ideas that I think could fit well.

>But my biggest source of influence and inspiration are my friends Bruno and Jorge Jimenez. We talk everyday, we share our work with each other, we give advices when we need them – that's a really good way to keep improving and stay on point with the work.

Nrama: And Bruno, who would you say are your influences?

>Redondo: Well, mostly, like Dani, I keep studying the works of Immonen, Coipel, Ron Garney, Kevin Maguire and Lee Weeks. There's also some less obvious references such as Darwyn Cooke or Akira Toriyama, who keep giving me storytelling lessons every time I open their books.

>And I'm not saying this because Dani did, but I learn a lot from my closest friends in the business: Dani, Jorge, and Javi Fernandez, artists with way different styles — there are many different resources to learn from each.

Nrama: You're both doing work on the latest chapter of Injustice. Why do you think your style fits with this story?

>Redondo: I guess many kind of styles could fit in Injustice, but in my case, I guess I'm not far from some kind of classic DC style. I try to give the Injustice universe a believable and familiar background. The storytelling is conditioned for the digital first template; every page must work either as a complete page or split in two halves, for the digital publication. My style changes depending on if I’m creating for a digital series, or a print-run series.

>Sampere: My style fit with Injustice because I have a more realistic reference that could fit in with any superhero comic.

>When I started, however, I had to adapt to the style of Injustice. Tom Taylor puts a lot of care into the characters, to make them feel like real people with a lot of emotions and feelings, so I had to work hard on the expression of the characters to try to make them feel real.

>Also, as Bruno said, the digital format is different, so you have to learn to make pages that work as two halves for digital format, but that also work as a main page for printed format. It can be kind of hard.

Nrama: Looking back at your work on Injustice over the years, of what page or character creation are you most proud?

>Sampere: I really enjoyed creating Zod's design. I created the main base for the character and then added some ideas Bruno had for it and I think the final result was really cool. I wish we could have more time with him, but this is Injustice.

>Redondo: I have always enjoyed working with Harley, with our specific version of her, with all the layers that Tom gives her. I really think he does the best take on this complicated character.

>I'm also proud of what we did with all the gorillas in the Gorilla City "Civil War" chapters.

>Amazo has been something special too. I wasn't quite in love with the character at the beginning, we even had some discussion about giving him a face or not because I was not a fan of the skull look. But you know what? I was wrong. Tom and editor Jim Chadwick knew that. The cold-merciless machine look, with no expression in his eyes, gives him an awesome and terrific look, which surprised me.

Nrama: What would each of you say is the biggest challenge of drawing Injustice?

>Redondo: I guess that'd be to deal not only with a character or a group of characters, but an entire DC universe. Over the last five years — man, it's been a log ride — we have been playing with many DC Universe perspectives, which is cool and hard at the same time. But I'm happy, because this allowed me to work with many different characters such as the Green Lantern Corps or John Constantine, all under the same tittle, which is way funny.

>Sampere: Injustice is a big challenge, probably the biggest in my career. It's a story full of characters from all of the DC universe, and you have to try to give every character their own personality, their own style.

>Also, it’s a comic book with really cruel or really funny moments so you have to try to reflect all those environments and situations. Also, as I said before the expression is really important and is another great challenge. Working on Injustice is very funny and challenging and I feel like it’s great training for my art cause it allows me to work on so many characters and situations.

Nrama: I think one of the strengths of Injustice is that it really pushes boundaries of what can be done with familiar superheroes. Have you ever been surprised by what happens in the story? Can you describe something that surprised you that you had to draw?

>Sampere: I love Injustice because the story is unpredictable and you can be laughing and then crying in the same chapter. Tom is a master at playing with people's emotions and I think my biggest shock is when I read what was going to happen to Tim Drake when Zod made his entrance. I was thinking wow… people are going to freak out over this.

>Redondo: Reading every one of Tom's scripts becomes an experience, and not always a pleasant one! Sometimes I finish reading and catch myself smiling stupidly because of what happened to the characters.

>Conner Kent having Superman's suit was a great moment. And sometimes I'm reading and I think, "Seriously, Tom? That's the worst thing someone can do in a DC comic!" I felt that recently between chapters 51 and 52, which I'm working on right now. Every time is a new experience, and ends up being completely different than what I was expecting (and we have been working together for more than six years).

Nrama: Yeah, that is a long run. How has your style evolved as you've drawn Injustice?

>Redondo: As I said, I have been doing Injustice since early 2013, with some work outside like Earth 2: Society. I feel my style remains similar, just maybe a little better, as I'm trying to try new texturing, tools, and being more self confident in what I do.

>When I started doing most of the character designs in Injustice 2, it was truthfully more to adjust the videogame designs into comic book style rendering, rather than just doing new designs in most of the characters. I also had to learn the path of the cover artist, which has been a new challenge in my career.

>Sampere: I think my style has evolved a lot since the beginning. At first my work was more realistic and detailed versus now — I'm trying to make characters and movements more flowing, with better movement and expression. I also started to play with more tools such as sprays or textures that I didn't use before.

Nrama: It's interesting to hear about the evolution of your work on Injustice. I feel like going back and looking at it. Is there anything else you want to tell fans about your work on Injustice or anything else you're doing?

>Sampere: Well, first I want say thank you to all the Injustice fans out there. It's great to receive this feedback about the series and see that readers are enjoying it.

>Then I would like to say that if you are already a fan of Injustice 2, please keep supporting the series — many great things are coming and if you never read Injustice 2 before, give it a try. The whole team is working really hard on the series and you will not be disappointed.

>Redondo: Feel the same, grateful for all the support that Injustice readers gives us since we started it. And I love to see readers reactions about all that happens in the series. There are some twists and new plots coming in the future that I think people will enjoy, and also some terrible things. Just remember this: Tom did it, he's the monster, ok? (Nah, I'm kidding Tom, you are awesome... but also a monster.)

newsarama.com/39049-injustice-2-artists-design-popular-alternate-earths.html

No, this is all wrong. He's going to have taken the properties of a worm again or something right?

Attached: 1328673298023.jpg (574x628, 140K)