How would this episode have been handled and received if it was made today?

How would this episode have been handled and received if it was made today?

Attached: download.jpg (235x176, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwh1gySyrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exactly the same, but It would involve something about school shootings.

Probably the same but with a joke about Drumpf and then a Family Guy cutaway joke. And a subplot about Lisa.

Marge is still an enormous hypocrite

To be fair in the end she has Homer get rid of the gun because he's a terrible gun owner. It says nothing on her as one.

With a bunch on unintelligible whining, like everytime somebody says anything against guns.

Attached: murricafuckyeah.jpg (249x249, 12K)

Probably be banned as released only on digital and/or DVD.

The guns would all be replaced with Skeleton Remotes

Attached: QxnIP4h6rBnR9B8SBLsHa3qC26BgqBwOSWOcpras5mA.jpg (320x195, 15K)

>Skeleton Remotes

Nah, walkie talkies are the superior replacement.

Attached: etwalkietalkies.jpg (800x450, 58K)

A few dumb millennial brats getting shot shouldnt take away our freedom to bear arms, i hope that bald bullet dodger dyke bitch gets her egghead blown apart at a speech soon

>A few dumb millennial brats getting shot shouldnt take away our freedom to bear arms
I dunno, that sounds like a pretty good reason to take away our freedom to bear arms.

Fuck you, if anything these snowflake tikes getting mowed down should be encouraged, these faggots dont deserve to live after all the irreparable damage theyve down to america this past decade. Spree shootings are natures way of getting rid of the scum that infects the gears of societys progressive from moving forward.

All the Gun Nuts are portrayed as irresponsible as Homer.
The climax is probably replaced with Homer accidentally becoming an active shooter.
The celebrity guest stops Homer and informs him on why you just don't need a gun.

The soccer jokes would trigger lots of spics and euros

Nice edge, you finally get home from school?

Nah, if anything they'd change it so the soccer teams join in the riot.

>hurr durr edge meme
>gives no actual counter argument or refutes my point in anyway

You scared the shit out of me user, I thought I heared a gunshot or car backfire but it was only you bursting a vein as you posted in a blind rage.

You had too many points to touch, edge lord

Not that user but why refute a fag who sounds like he would cave in some teenager's head with a rock because the teenager has a stupid haircut?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1506512301518.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

Absolutely nothing has changed.

Someone wanna report this dude to the FBI or do I have to do it?

It’s kinda funny. Gunfags would rather the FBI become Big Brother than give up murder weapons only the military should be using. I’m fine with either.

>gun nuts going WE NEED GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM DA GUBMINT
>ignoring the fact that they have a way bigger arsenal than them
It's pretty hilarious, really.

This post is bait but people genuinely post shit like this at them on Twitter.

Homer wouldn't have bought a pistol, but a machine gun or something.
There'd be a joke where the gun store sells Snake a gun without a background check.
Homer would join a group of rednecks and go hunting for someone to attack them so they can 'defend' themselves
Bart would stop a school shooting with a slingshot, or start one using a slingshot and it would be incredibly distasteful

They would jettison pretty much everything except for the stuff that makes Homer an irresponsible gun owner. The entire episode ended up making gun nuts look good and lawful, albeit kooky, and showed that a responsible person (i.e. Marge) completely validates private gun ownership.

Then you're an idiot. I suppose you think that because Nazis and terrorists use the internet, it should be banned too.

It probably did at the time

Wut. I'm not even a gun owner or a nut but you're just flat out incorrect on this. If you had said, gun nuts would rather give their guns to big business than the government (arguably more powerful and becoming more armed) then I'd have agreed but you seem to way off.

You mean like , for example?

I dropped out of high school 6 years ago

And why on earth does that follow?

If things were that simple, we would have been in and out of the Middle East and Vietnam within a year. To say nothing of how much more complex fighting within your own territory against your own citizens compared to fighting a foreign war in a place where you have very little targetable infrastructure.

Imagine "accidentally" drone striking a hospital while trying to get at some insurgents on American soil. I'm sure that'd go over well. It's easier to memory hole fuckups like that when they're happening on the other side of the world.

Way to be apart of big brother by reporting people for exercising free speech, you deserve your have your head lopped off
Its not bait you dumb bitch, why does everyone accuse an opinion they dont like as bait?

underrated

That was genuinely one of the few times I have ever felt ashamed by proxy.

I have fond memories of watching mountain lions catch hell after trying to go after dogs in the rural parts of California but that was just fucking bad to watch.

It's not like you gave any argument to start with.

>If things were that simple, we would have been in and out of the Middle East and Vietnam within a year.
But that is the middle east and Vietnam. Not the United States.

There are so many valid reasons for firearms and the "DEFENSE AGAINST TYRANTS" is one of the most idiotic.

Mainly because of the completely over-the-top way it was worded.

FUCK I MENT

You are expressing violent tendencies. I’m going to send the FBI a copy ofthis thread and your comments. You’re a danger to yourself and those around you.

The last conservative writer on the show left in 2005. Ian Maxtone-Graham.

Because the gun owners vehemently own weapons for either defence or repelling of tyranny? It's literally in their motto. But a busness? Come bring in your rifle, we'll buy it from you for more than the value. I can see this working considering the state of mind people are in right now.

Like, these kids saw hell for a day. I'm perfectly willing to argue against them for some of the more extreme measures they're insisting on because I need firearms not for people but wild fucking animals but some vitriol they're getting.

Hm. Really gets the old brain firin'.

that explains it

Perfect example. This cesspool of a board doesn't understand the worsd irony, or fun for that matter,

>But that is the middle east and Vietnam. Not the United States.

You're right. American insurgents would be more likely to be better trained and equipped on average, as well as having access to vital American infrastructure and other soft targets that Middle Eastern and Vietnamese peasants did not have. You would also run into the unpleasant possibility of your own soldiers deserting and joining said insurgency, especially if the government had become explicitly tyrannical.

Before the Russians came in the middle East wasn't much different than some of middle to lower end towns and cities in the US.

I wouldn't have dropped out if I had a gun at the time

I didnt make any threat, go break your skull with a wrench you fucker

Iran was pretty westernized before the 70's, yeah?

Hard to say what tyrannical is or where most people would draw the line. I mean the way anons go on about it you would think that if they made a sequel to Black Panther they would go on about thats on the same level of when they had Jews wear armbands in Germany.

Also Very Tall Man is designed after him.

Attached: Very_Tall_Man.jpg (464x369, 27K)

>You would also run into the unpleasant possibility of your own soldiers deserting and joining said insurgency
People actually fucking believe this.

Considering what education is now, I don't really blame them. Not a red rant, just education here is pretty poor and in some cases hinders a person's ability to go to college.

Did he drive a very small automobile?

What seems implausible about it? Mind you, we're talking about a full blown Civil War situation.

Spree shootings are such an insignificant percentage of the gun violence, of which an even smaller fraction is commited with "assault weapons", and gun violence being less than 20 of all violence and deaths country-wide, which is thesafest its ever been in the past two decades, i honestly cant believe anyone would claim it's an "epidemic", a growing or widespread problem, without having a malicious agenda. Even in places whereviolence is downright non-existant there's campaigning to fuck over gun owners just because they like something the antis dont.

Can you just admit you have hoplophobia and you hate people without government uniforms having power?

In the commentaries, I think Burns Baby Burns, David Cohen talks about him being a secret agent, driving a luxury vehicle, speaking russian, and was really good at the shooting range.

Look up the battle of Athens

Also insurrection and desertion among US soldiers is more common than you think.

You realize this a current issue with the military at this moment right? That and gang members have been making there way into basic and bringing their skills to the streets.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwh1gySyrY

Because we already have evidence of how strong the loyalty of a force of uniforms is to a nation's people. The police.

I'm going to tell you something right now. Soldiers are not going to leave in mass because the first time a convoy gets hit or a squad gets killed, you'e going to catch hell.

>But they're going to see their brothers and sisters.
No they're going to see people who live states away from them, killing their friends and comrades.

>Look up the battle of Athens
Which wasn't desertion but a sizable veteran population isolated in a town they were born and raised in?

On the plus side they are killing other gangs
I wonder why the CIA doesn't train their own gangs that way they can control all crime on top of all security

>You realize this a current issue with the military at this moment right
Links?

Always when the conversation of guns against a tyrannical government comes up it always devolves into people trying to argue that the actual trained soldiers wouldn't mow down the retards who have never seen combat.