And this is goo- oh

And this is goo- oh.

Attached: B0842A26-5341-44E5-B229-F29A0C27D03B.jpg (750x708, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_piece
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The good news meme is the gift that keeps giving.

>and that’s a good thing

Jesus Christ can we stop this now?

And these are the people that shit on Trump for using simple words and sentences...

This is actually fascinating. We are witnessing the end of journalism as a profession.

I hope this is truly the case.

..And That’s Good News.

>Says the kid in the board who thinks baneposting is funny

Buddy I think you've got the wrong door, the kino club is several boards down

No, he should be redirected to the tumblr club, the one right next to the toilets.

>Triggered because of a stale meme
>says the other user is the one that should be in Tumblr.
Oh kid, you are not even trying.

Basically an article trying to sell you on how Simone will do an amazing Plastic Man. And you know what? Simone is still good. She's not perfect and she may be an SJW that likes to talk shit on twitter but she can still write.

And this is good news.

I don't see the problem.

Oh boy a thread about the new Plastic Man book, I can't wait to discuss it and not about outrage far-- oh.

>the other user
Yes, the "other" user.
Fuck outta here retard.

I genuinely don't understand the complaint with this. Simone is an OK writer, Plastic Man is a fun character. What are you bitching about?

Nice dude.

>I can't wait to discuss it
The book isn't out yet you non-readring soyboy.

hey this isn't Sup Forums

imagine how the media is now telling you how to think about their article before you read it, and somehow people still believe to live in a free will democracy

It makes no fucking sense for a woman to write Plastic Man. He should be written by a rubber man.

Her last DC projects (New 52 Batgirl, Secret Six v2) have been terrible.

>an opinion piece has an opinion
Are you retarded? I mean that sincerely. Did you graduate high school?

[And Here's What You Should Think]

I don't get it.

Her scientology fuck-up thing was alright though. Rushed ending. I think she's a decent pick for Plastic Man.

with how some people think here I'm perfectly fine with that.

>I think she's a decent pick for Plastic Man.
Yes let's pick a constantly triggered landwhale for a character known to molest women for funsies WHAT COULD GO WRONG.

No, this is Sup Forums's autistic little brother.

Clean Room and her writing on Crosswinds is good.

Also her Batgirl was fucked by editorial. She didn't want something quite so dark or ruined by crossovers, but the guy before Doyle made her.

I like moderate baneposting

Attached: IMG_20180201_174530_060.jpg (720x1184, 93K)

Oh and WWConan was pretty good.

Thats your excuse for why you feel like you fit here so well?

They're trying to imply their opinion is fact, you mongoloid.

>I need to be told what to believe because other people have beliefs I don't believe in

Get off it retard. You know it's true. "kino" gets posted on Sup Forums just as much as on Sup Forums

How many Gail Simone comics have you read? She's 100% written perverted characters before.

Go away Sup Forums you don't know what you're talking about.

it's not an opinion when you say "and it's GOD/BAD", it's a direct order to the audience. You fucking Nazi piece of shit.

Is that a "No, I have not graduated high school"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_piece

>She's 100% written perverted characters before.
She also retconned Red Sonja's backstory because it was "problematic".

Yes yes everyone is pol. Now please get out of here before someone triggers you, soyboy.

no I'm just saying most of you have shit taste.

>OBEY MY OPINION
again, you are acting like those "opinion", by forcing people to have the conclusion you want. Guess what, Nazi, there's such thing as freedom of thinking in this part of the world.

Are you fucking retarded or being "le pretending master baiter xD"? Either way you're a moron.

Oh you're one of the people who's afraid of a bean

Nigger I went and read the article. It is "Gail Simone has written humorous and inventive characters before, so I think this will be good". That is an opinion. It is not prescriptive. You are being triggered by a meaningless headline.

Now I notice you still haven't answered that question, so I'm gonna assume you are in fact underage b& or an actual fucking high school dropout. Either would certainly explain why you're such a fucking idiot.

wat

>meaningless
Are you retarded? Are you fucking defending clickbait titles now? You havent actually answered this question despite me asking a few times so I assume that means you are genuinely retarded. And watch your language, you ignorant prick.

Not that user but just wanted to know why are you discussing clickbait titles on a comics and cartoons board?
Why not instead discuss comics; or upcoming comics?

That's not a bad thing. That's a good thing!

Attached: iKQhqKf.jpg (340x234, 14K)

Secret Six v2 was fine. Not as good as Old52 bust still good enough to read and buy.
And I know I'm in the minority but I liked her Batgirl run. It had good villains and is way better to have a Batgirl who doesn't act like she's still a teenager despite the character being in her mid 20s(I'm looking at you, Batgirl stuff since Simone run).

>Just as much
Not by a long shot, atractive and smart, yet misguided, user.

>soyboy xd

Isn't Plastic Man an ex-con? If Gail doesn't have one of her sporadic retardation moment she occasionally has, then most likely she will write Plastic Man as someone who does realize he wasn't very nice to ladies but learns very slowly to be more courteous.