Ever After High/ Monster High

Good News
Ever After High ain't dead. A new book is coming out

Bad News:
It's a Once UPon a Twist Book

Good News:
It's a Duchess Swan book

Attached: 1508442737958.jpg (604x455, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/28049/C-Dexter-Charmings-Lucky-Day
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26461/C-A-Halloween-to-Remember
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/metalzephyr/20300/Howleen-in-Heat-Howleen-Wolf
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26815/C-Draculauras-Thirst
fanfiction.net/s/12507269/1/The-Dark-Lord
blogs.wvgazettemail.com/popcult/2018/02/18/toy-fair-2018-monster-high-closed-down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, it's dead. They're just slowly unloading what was left in the pipeline while Mattel scrambles to find a new power franchise. Happy to see that EAH is still as lesbionic as possible, though.

Attached: tumblr_p5ie0evQir1rosg0bo1_1280.jpg (516x750, 196K)

really kind of disappointed that it isn't a Duchess/Snow White story...you know...really drive home her despair and perhaps that she doesn't want to leave the book.

Books are always good, nice to see SOMETHING keeping EAH going

It's dead user.

So what was the point of Monster High in the Shadow High crossover? If you took out frank and Drac, nothing would have changed.

Ever after high has been pretty promamnat in Monster high in different ways pre-reboot. I think it was one last hurrah before finally laying EAH to rest.

mattel realized fans still wanted their goddamn crossover

Attached: my_image_33.jpg (720x504, 130K)

Have RavenxDarling

>Raven looks over at Darling: Hey, Darling…

>Darling: Yeah?

>Raven: I’m becoming evil, aren’t I?

>Darling goes wide-eyed.

>Raven smiles: That’s what I thought.

>Darling: Raven…

>Raven: That’s why you are always here, to protect others from me, right?

>Raven: Just like my mother, it’s my destiny-

>Darling: It’s okay, I-We’ll find away! Everything will be okay.

>Raven: …

>Raven: Hey, Darling?

>Darling: …

>Raven: If I ever get violent…then please…

>Raven: Finish me off…

>Darling drops her sword: D-don’t say that!

>Raven, her chest starts heaving: I don’t want to hurt our friends.

>Darling: I-I can’t do that, Rav…

>Raven: I’m at peace with this. Because I have the memories I have with everyone.

>Raven smiles, lips shaking: I’m not afraid.

>Darling, tears start to drip: …

>Raven: I’m sorry…I know it’s selfish…I don’t want to make you sad…

>Darling: Raven…

>Raven wipes a tear from Darling’s eyes: Please, don’t cry…

>Tears starts to fall from Raven’s eyes

>Darling wraps her arms around Raven, not able to hold back: Raven…

>Raven squeezes back: Darling…

>The two of them hold each other dearly as the day turns to night, as if knowing this may be their last time.

The EAH animated series is dead, but the dolls still seem to be coming out
not a goddamn clue where to get them though, I think EAH dolls are buy-able purely online now

Attached: eah sweet.png (921x1500, 1.25M)

Wow, I remember the older EAH dolls are better looking than that.

Oh they absolutely did, EAH dolls are all budget tier these days, especially since Mattel is doing so shit now. This doll isnt bad looking, but its wrists and legs dont bend, it's lucky to even have arms that bend.

Attached: eah sweet all.png (1494x640, 1.2M)

Attached: CvQQEpMVYAAcoPl.jpg (1200x1200, 287K)

The only reason EAH content is still coming out is because Mattel signed a 5 year contract with Netflix, and it's apparently cheaper to pump out crappy dolls and tie ins then break the contract.

I don't understand Mattel. If they have Ever After High and Monster High and apparently those were popular, why just abandon these brands?

Monster High was very popular, but EAH was only doing just okay, really only backed up by the money the Disney Princess line was bringing in, and when that was taken from Mattel and given to Hasbro, it's no major surprise EAH got cut the most, practically dropped completely.

Monster High was then given a reboot, aging down the ghouls, making things less scary and aiming at a younger demographic, also giving them an excuse to go ham with the budget lines and hope they could fill what they lost with the Disney Princesses (Who originally were getting a lot of the budget treatment you see with MH now).

Monster High right now isn't abandoned, it's just in a really shit situation. Mattel isnt doing so well and with how bad Monster Highs second movie/line Electrified did, it had to of hurt them decently. So we are probably not going to see a new MH movie for a while, and we're going to be seeing a lot of really shit dolls, but it wont be dropped completely or to the degree we see with EAH.

Attached: tumblr_p4y1pmkd3S1uricwvo1_1280.jpg (696x1280, 212K)

Attached: 0tolesbian.png (640x360, 420K)

Attached: apperciate.png (640x360, 336K)

Attached: 99percent.png (800x450, 561K)

Story/Episode idea
>A piece of the Evil Queen's old mirror embedded itself magically inside Apple and she uses her magic to give Apple horrible nightmares keeping her awake all night and exhausted while whispering in her ear during the day to lead her into situations when she can get killed in her half dazed state, though her friends are able to save her in the nick of time.
>They eventually bring her to Baba Yaga and determine the cause and prepare a way for them to go inside Apple's mind and remove the shard. It takes a few days to prepare so she has Apple sleep with Raven to try and ward off the Evil Queen's influence until they are ready, and it most works as Apple sleeps soundly and Raven enjoys her company.
>Raven, Darling, Briar, Ashlynn, Maddie, and Blondie are sent inside Apple where they run into a bunch of Apple fears and insecurities on their way. Raven, Briar, and Darling get separated fron the others and end up in Apple's metaphysical heart and as it creaks open Raven peaks inside to see herself in what seems to be a mirror as she doesn't understand what it means. Though as she turns around to address the others the "mirror" Raven remains facing forward as she is glomped and kissed by Apple, though Raven only catches a glimps of this out of the corner of her eye before returning on their quest.
>After finding the Shard and after defeating the Evil Queen in a similar magic struggle to Dragon Game, except Raven now channels her magic through a ton of Apple's, they destroy it and free Apple. That night as Apple and Raven are going to bed Apple ask Raven how she is to which Raven replies she's fine though she looks a little confused and upset. Apple offers to sleep with her since that helped herself sleep better and with a heartfelt smile Raven agrees. As they sleep together the narrators try to say something but are interrupted by Brooke saying how sweet and cute Apple and Raven sleeping together is.

Attached: Rapple Sleeping Feels.png (1280x1280, 1.4M)

Attached: tumblr_ntbcpzZqDV1qdu4kio7_1280.jpg (1280x864, 201K)

where do all these texts from last night combos come from?

I make them for this thread.

Attached: four.png (640x360, 258K)

>The real reason Apple wants Raven to be bad

Attached: 1494067010516.gif (500x281, 1M)

Cute

Attached: 8890bd7379136c945291a26fb91afa42-d8fruc4.png (900x880, 657K)

Have some reading material.

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/28049/C-Dexter-Charmings-Lucky-Day

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26461/C-A-Halloween-to-Remember

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/metalzephyr/20300/Howleen-in-Heat-Howleen-Wolf

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26815/C-Draculauras-Thirst

Attached: roommate.png (640x360, 396K)

Attached: cuddle.png (718x443, 261K)

Attached: prepared.png (740x416, 362K)

Any new femslash fics? No G!P Raven and whoever else pairing, don't care, just needs Raven in it.

You could check out "The Dark Lord".
fanfiction.net/s/12507269/1/The-Dark-Lord

Attached: whatever.png (783x439, 422K)

Attached: DN25s1qUMAA54zM.png (923x979, 1.26M)

Attached: comeover.png (740x416, 456K)

>hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/28049/C-Dexter-Charmings-Lucky-Day
>ntr
>but its just to dexter to prove he will never have raven
>but apple is the sub
Im torn

Apple just has a natural submissive streak.

Yeah but raven might rebel but never too hard and she always seems to give in when apple begs besides the destiny thing
I just see apple as the one taking control in the bedroom and eaven going with it

Apple is a power bottom. She wants to be dominated but only how she wants it.

>it wont be dropped completely or to the degree we see with EAH
Rumor is that the MH personnel have been put on new projects and the division shut down.

The wau i see it apple wants to be dominated but raven is so bad at it apple takes charge and ends up the dom

What the fuck is wrong with waifufags? I have my fair share of waifus myself, but why would you force yourself to watch some shitshow with 0 substance for a waifu?

Apple coaches Raven on how to better dominate her.

well then, i always presumed there was some joke site that was making them, not just specifically for here

Attached: 1493093572966.png (227x374, 102K)

First time I've heard of such a rumor.

source on the artist pretty please?

I can't remember, sorry.

Attached: futurewife.png (640x360, 388K)

Attached: mirrorgb.png (640x360, 289K)

It's been going around since Toyfair.

Attached: 2011___badass_monster_high_girls_by_fabianmendozap-d8f9rua.png (1024x1408, 1.14M)

Surprised I didnt hear anything in the /toy/ fashion doll general

Darling and Duchess is a ship I never considered before. Seems odd, I don't see an angle for them, maybe the book will enlighten me tho.

That was where I heard it. Maybe a thread or two back.

This was the post that linked an article re: said rumor.

Attached: EAH died for this.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

meant for

Goddamn it how the hell did I miss that

Attached: 1513900301396.gif (640x360, 1.3M)

I'm not gonna miss EAH (and Monster High to an extent), but the lesson I learned from all this is to never get invested in series based off toys. Because if the toy sales don't reach certain marks, the tie-in show is as good as cancelled. As are the books.
I need to get Shadow High, Shannon Hale's EAH books were fun and adventurous.

Attached: DC_009_CN.png (650x1170, 425K)

Wait, meant to say I WILL miss EAH.

And here's the article, in case anyone else was curious.
blogs.wvgazettemail.com/popcult/2018/02/18/toy-fair-2018-monster-high-closed-down/

Ooh, monster dating sim.

I'm going to miss MH/EAH, the fandom has been so goddamn comfy.
I arrived late to the collecting scene so I missed out on so many good dolls, thankfully I have achieved my main goal of getting a 1st wave Abbey, best ghoul.

Attached: Anime Abbey.gif (340x191, 906K)

I'm shocked there's no Monster High Trainer game.

>What kind of Enchantimal is she?
>A Doe
>A deer
>A female deer

k...that was cute.

What's your current grail, user?

>force yourself to watch some shitshow with 0 substance for a waifu?
but it does have some substance...but that's going into the lore and books...and we know Sup Forums, the hivemind, hates lore

I always see that Maddie has a one sided crush on Raven but she just doesn't realize it. She only realizes it when it's too late and Raven and Apple are already together.

It kills maddie a little on the inside

Attached: considerthat.png (640x360, 348K)

You mean like my most valuable doll or my favorite?

I've never seen Descendants, and I know it gets called a blatant knock off EAH, but I am curious, has anyone seen it and how is it?

Pretty mediocre.

Descendants 2 is better than 1, but only in the way that Highschool Musical 2 is better than the first.

The cartoon is also pretty crappy with only best girl Freddie as the only good thing.

Books I hear are better from what I heard, haven't read them myself.

I've only ever seen the animated web series and the writing for that is really shallow and boring. I've heard that the book series is better but I can't confirm.