Lack of protein in millennial men?

Are young mean eating enough protein as they should be? A lot of them are manlets here in California because vegan diets are common for some fucked up reason. I remember being told to eat my veggies when I was a kid, now you can't even get your pansexual kids to eat their meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/book/
youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY?t=2m6s
growingtallerguide.com/index.php/648/who-grows-taller-vegetarians-or-meat-eaters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 23 and all I eat is meat... Chicken legs for breakfast, steak or pot roast for lunch and pork chops or something for dinner... I eat vegetables maybe once a month

I lack protein but I lack food in general

The stuff I do eat is high in protein but I am broke as a joke and sometimes skip meals to save cash

know a lot about young men do ya?

but how tall are you? and how old are you?

That is not good. You will suffer gout, a short lifespan, a lack of health and fitness and variety is fun. If you are a picky eater, eat fruits like bananas, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, apples tangerines and such. They are nature's candy. You can also take vitamin gummies.

millennial men like lipids and vegetables.

Same. 90% of the time I have no cash to eat

Guys, I only weigh 140 lbs. What should I do to gain muscle weight?

I tried eating more for a few months, and I pretty much just packed on 10 lbs of fat.

I don't want to be a skeleton for life. HELP ME, Sup Forums!

182 cm

You dont need that much protein unless you want to build muscle

Safe to say you fatsos arent

That is disgusting you animal.

I'm all for eating meat but fucks sake, have vegetables and grains more often you freak

I take a multi vitamins but I just can't stand fruit or vegs

this is sad

what is wrong with you

>99210913

I'm 6'3", 180lbs. Everyone in my family, both sides is over 6', except for 2 of my cousins. Their mother had them, and still does, on a strict "vegan" diet. It's technically vegan, but a good amount of their meals consist of oreos and chips. To be fair, their father is short, but my cousin is 5'4" at 17, and my uncle is 5'9".

That's retarded. As a farm kid who moved to the city, I can tell you without a doubt that this is worse for general well being than all vegan.

Don't eat fruit, it's pure sugar. Veggies and starches every day is the GOAT diet

If you're a transexual going from male to female, the doctors recommend avoiding meat.

I eat nothing but spinach, eggs, meat and bread

Does poutine count as vegetables?
I eat it maybe twice a week

my nigga

/fit/ here

Protein defiency is pretty much unheard of in modern countries.
And most faggots that lift take way more protein than necessary.

Not really, but better than absolutely nothing.

Eat your vegetables. If you're not taking two fig fat firm easy shits a day, you're not eating enough vegetables. Besides, vegetables are delicious and refreshing once you find the ones you like prepared the way you like the.

>eating enough protein

Oh, they're getting their protein alright.. from their boyfriend's nutsack.

Just add vegetables and shit into every meal

For instance, fry up a bunch of sausage and cabbage - sausage juices make the cabbage tasty

put homemade salsa on everything, that is basically vegetables in a tasty package

bake your own bread

eat onions with all forms of meat

and don't eat chicken for breakfast, that is sicko behavior

>2016
>not eating a diverse and balanced diet

meat is more protein deficient than vegetable alternatives. it is an established fact that sissy foods will make you live longer than hairy silverado truck nut man foods.

Pork is for breakfast. Especially combined with unborn chickens.

I eat meat every day. Yum

>how old are you

>I'm 23

When leaves troll aussies.

Wtf even is that? This is what I'm talkin about, pretentious ass meals.

viriculture.com/book/
Check out chapter 13 here

I work as a behavioral therapist for schoolkids, so I eat what they eat, which is total shit. Our public schools feed children nothing but the lowest grade meat and food in general. Nobody cares enough to do anything about it.

Protein is important part fish and red meat!

Ah just finnished off a big fucking steak, feels good man. nåw a smoke, kb away and watch some keks. Man I eat and eat

No they're just masturbating more resulting in excess cortisol resulting in stunted growth

in bacon/ham form yes

I love festing on the dead baby birdie embryos for breakfast.

Hey, he probably eats things besides meat. You can't have burgers without bread and steak without potatoes is just wrong.

Mom always packed me a yummy bag lunch. Good training for when I got a job and packed my own bag lunches, especially when I was poor.

I ate plenty of meat growing up. in high school I was vegetarian and even though i was a "manlet" i was only one of 2 dudes in my school to exceed physical fitness expectations.

in my experiences the "big" guys are not really stronger. in ways they seem weaker. a lot like when you grow a plant in a dark closet. it grows faster and taller, but is weaker.

so saying a guy is weak because he is a "manlet"(which i assume means short) is really not accurate view of reality.

so maybe being shorter is a terrible horrible thing? well i still was always stronger than just about all of my classmates.

so i am not clear on all this stupid type of thinking

"meat is MANLY because its EATING DEAD ANIMAL LIKE A TOUGH GUY"

that's not reality. you need to live more in reality. things are not so simple as you think.

>muh tendies

Swan dive off the nearest rooftop faggot.

youtu.be/IJGIMd3_LfY?t=2m6s

oo bb is that yellowtail

What about tomato sauce?

M8 keto is a meme diet
Eat your veggies

Are those tuna steaks? Those are one of the high-mercury forms of tuna. Don't be eating that too often.

>chicken legs
Found the negro.

Pick things up and put them down

Mix in some fresh onions and pepers, maybe mushrooms if you want. It levels up the tomato sauce into something better than tomato-flavored HFCS sludge.

It must be hard for them living upside down

This family.

Meatanarian is the way to be. Also don't forget your whey!

This is why Americans are fat.

why is this raw?

Bluefin, toro cut.

Everything in moderation.

Frame and height are two different things.

Heavy things

>not eating chicken
fatass detected, want some more lard tubby?

That is just flavoring you mongoloid

Enjoy your constipation and heart problems

This family. Eat oranges and peaches. They taste like pussy and are just as good if not better for you

It's cooked medium. I've never tasted tuna in a can, which is steamed to an ungodly doneness. You should try it sometime.

Pick up something heavy.

Put it down.

Repeat 9 times, in a set of 10.

Wait a couple minutes.

Repeat.

Do every other day until muscles swol.

Seriously, you have google and endless fitness forums, and you're asking on 4cha how muscles are made?

Get in the fucking gym, faggot.

Fuck tendies, chicken breasts in a slow cooker all day with mashed potates and creme of mushroom soup is my kind of dinner.

The secret to canned tuna is chunk light. Not only is it still pinkish, and without the stereotypical mercury levels, but it's actually juicy and and full of flavor.

With your flag the odds are you're the negro
>mfw I live in a 97% white area

Chicken biscuit and hash rounds for breakfast everyday

Don't let them sway you. Native americans ate a fuck load of meat, very little grain or fruit.

Me, I eat 6 eggs and six straps of bacon for breakfast errrrday. Fucking delicious.

That's pretty ironic, because vegans have higher test than meat eaters

Cant knock it, that is good. I'd make my own soup, all the preservatives and MSG aren't good for you in canned soup.

>grains

I mix it up between beef, chicken, turkey, fish, alligator, shellfish, lamb.

Vegetables and fruit are a must as well.

I'll never understand why pol gets so diamonds over millennial threads

I'm shocked your bowels havent cemented shut. That's a good plan for an impacted turd - and you don't want to know how they get it out.

You need fiber, kid. If you won't eat vegetables, then at least take Metamucil tablets every day.

Learn to smoothie, with your meat. Throw some kale or baby spinach into a blender, add frozen blueberries, strawberry, mango, some pomegranate juice, almond milk, and ice. It's delicious. Have that for lunch, instead.

If I'm out obviously I'll eat a burger or whatever the meat is served on it a chili but at home I only buy meat

Thank the wonderful single mothers who watch one anti meat documentary then force feed their children vegetables and 0 protein while they're growing up.

>Host BBQ
>Little shits come over for my nephews pool party
>One kid literally dazed and clearly out of it in the corner of the pool
>I thought he was /r9k tier autistic
>Try to hype him up and tell him to jump in the game of pool volleyball
>He doesnt respond
>Im about 99% sure he is retarded at this point
>Finish cooking food
>Go offer a plate to him since he probably cant even feed himself due to his disability
>"Mom says "
>Tell him to just eat the damn thing
>Scarfs it down like a Somalian on white rice
>Kid becomes amped up and normal
>His mother realizes I gave him meat and she lectures me
>"Please just let me know I dont want him eating antibiotics "
>"Besides he hates meat "
>Kid looks like he enjoys life for once

Lol single moms are literally a cancer to children

Dig deeper. Once you realize (((they))) are behind all of the (((vegan))) movements you will realize why. (((They))) are destroying the west by emasculating it's men. That is what world war 1 and 2 were for. Millions and millions of white men all killing each other and for what? I'll tell you why, (((they))) may have had a hand in it. There is a war on masculinity. Most of the alpha white men died in world wars. Now we're stuck with the cucks who won't even defend basic freedoms. I have a hunch, this was not merely by chance. The germans you see today aren't germans. The germans were almost entirely exterminated in WW2. What we have now are just cuck remnants of what they once were. This is why they allow an old jewish granny to rule them and import millions of brown people to rape their women and they are too scared to even say anything. It's actually quite funny if you ask me.

I've always gotten fresh fish from a fish monger. Not even trying to be an elitest faggot. It winds up being cheaper when you buy in bulk. Fish all summer, venison all winter usually. Just finished hunting season.

LOL. Sauce?

>Fruit pure sugar
But that's wrong, user.
Sugar in the form of fruit has fiber in it and doesn't get absorbed into the body and turned into fat cells like refined sugar does.
The body doesn't know what the fuck to do with actual sugar, but with fruit it does.
Just don't go eating an entire banana tree or else you actually will get fat.

The slow cooker better be a dammed smoker, you're a cocktail smoking faggot.

fucking lift you faggot

So Bolognase is ok

thanks

>once a month
still eating the fibrous jew, huh.
talk to me when you're off the faggot food.

Yea brother! Veggies are for pussys

SS + GOMAD

i totally agree, but i think that the issue is more complicated than just "eat your meat"

I actually have something to add for all of you guys who are still growing:

there is something called "trophic" change in an organism.

what this is is strength training as the body is growing.

most kids nowadays DO NOT do this. they only do strength training in adulthood or later in adolescence and they do not do it properly.

instead of "lifting" you need you body to have realistic strength.

so do pull ups and push ups and pull ups regularly, try to max out at something above 10 or 15 and get plenty of walking exercise and the like.

sit ups look nice, give you "abs" but are playschool. since you are a man you will want to build upper body strength.

if you do this WHILE you are growing it will last for the rest of your life. you will naturally be physically superior.

obviously genetics play some part, but i doubt much of one.

in middle school i remember i could do no pull ups. the girl i had a crush on was a gymnast so could endlessly do them. for a few months i did pull ups regularly. and push ups.

then for my adult life, even without any exercise, i can do 10-15 pull ups with no issue, while the average guy can do maybe 1 or 2(and that is being generous, if my experience in high school is any measure)

there is a reason why Hitler trained the young to toughen up. because a growing body grows based on the demands you put on it.

>tfw most vegetables literally make me want to vomit.
I gave up on that shit.

vegan raised child are on average taller than meat eaters, or AT LEAST as tall as their meat eating peers

"On average, the Adventist vegetarian children were 2.5 centimeters taller than their meat-consuming classmates who only grew 2.0 centimeters during the time of the study."

growingtallerguide.com/index.php/648/who-grows-taller-vegetarians-or-meat-eaters/

the research is linked in the article

I eat meat to the point where it gives me diarrhea, and I'm still a manlet. God only knows how short I'd be if I didn't eat so much of it as a kid.

So obviously you can't cook

Fresh fish from the docks is unbelievable. I'd get it more often if it weren't far away and the parking and traffic didn't suck. So I just get something not previously frozen from the grocery store and use my yuge stash of canned tuna for a yummy dash of mid-day fish protein.

>be a good goy and eat all the animal products we subsidize with your tax money because we love you so much
>in a few years buy the pills you will need then
>don't ever think of eating healthy, goy, that's so gay

That's fucking delicious! High protein high fat is the best way

It's not that they don't like it.

It's that they can't afford it.

It's a lovely sauce, but the idea was to stuff the sauce full of bits of vegetable (more like salsa) as an enjoyable way to get more vegetables into your diet.

>182

manlet

dont do it.
t. 20 yr old who almost died from pancreatitis with 20k lypase levels at 6'1" 165lbs.
no drinking, just a fatty diet
DONT
FUCKING
DO
IT
Seriously, I almost fucking died.
Stop eating like that.
I'm a healthy 20 year old, it can happen to you too.

You see these tall vegetarians all the time. Lankiest fuckers you will ever see. Like a limp noodle walking

Don't judge but I put benefibre in my coffee