Why does Sup Forums love zionists like alex jones, stefan molyneux, paul joseph watson, milo so much?

Why does Sup Forums love zionists like alex jones, stefan molyneux, paul joseph watson, milo so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PhJLtin-Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explanation on Jones? You got my attention

Care too explain what makes them communist

We don't.

Redditors do

It's better to concentrate them all in one place than to let them roam about the West.

Jews know how to get their point across in a pleasing way with the verbal IQ you do not have Goyim Goddess.

ALEX JONES
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhJLtin-Dc

STEFAN MOLYNEUX
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

PAUL JOSEPH WATSON
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

Jews can be powerful allies.

Thanks for that senpai.
It's not like anyone unironically watches Jones anyways, only the rest of infowars.

>unless you've got shit on the rest of infowars as well
oh well in that case then

I don't know, I think I was one of the few people who experienced Fable without any background knowledge, so I can't sympathize with much of the hate around Molyneux.

Molyneux admits to being Jewish, anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Because they are useful idiots to our cause.

Molyneux is a sophomoric asshole. I can't understand why Sup Forumslacks gobble this simplton's knob they way they do.

The alt in alt-right indicates that it's the Jewish alternative.

You left this fuckmouth off your list

Gotta send the kikes somewhere. Some of them aren't so terrible to the point of being gassed. Nobody here wants kikes in white countries, though.

What's wrong with calling them globalists though?

The bad Jews are globalists. But not every Jew is bad or a globalist so we don't need to paint every Jew with one brush.

>implying theres anything wrong with being jewish

Jewish people did nothing wrong

>alex jones, paul joseph watson and molyneux are zionist