Pauline Hanson is gaining tons of support everyday

>Pauline Hanson is gaining tons of support everyday
>she might actually run for pm soon
>the media is already freaking out at the idea of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECDrYfNvj_o
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/suspect-in-commonwealth-bank-branch-horror-an-asylum-seeker/news-story/b17a46d7827fa45808993c437ae1339b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need a man like Cory Bernadi leading a nationalist party.

Well, if the media hates, she has my support!

Sadly, 'are Pauline has the charisma of a broom and will probably make a fool of herself quite often, worse than Tones.

if its a woman she cant lose
>slogans like australia needs a womans touch
the libs wont stand a chance

Her support is growing and the women's look helps some female voters.

Will kek have enough energy left to help us meme Pauline into power?

Hanson means well but her message is only effective amongst bogans. We need someone that can not only reach the working class, but the educated middle class too

im voting for her since they enrol'd me to vote fuck em stupid cunts think i should b voting lol...

Did you watch Qanda last week.

Someone asked if they think Hanson could become PM. Everyone laughed just as they did when Trump said he was going to run.

i remember pic related
what a fucking night that was

Any chance some ameri bro's can commit voter fraud and help her chances? Or do you guys actually have sane voter id laws over there?

guys... its time to put some real women into power

as far as i know some stupid ass bitch gonna b sittin there in a chair or some gay ass shit on thje day they make me fuckin vote and she gonna have a piece of paper with everyhones names and adddress and shit on there and anyone gonna be able to see that if they just claim to b you... i duno

fucking dog cunts hate this government so much ENROLLED TO VOTE

Isnt she dumb as a rock and pro immigrant but anti islam?

its my favorite when Sup Forums trolling seeps through into the mainstream

>dumb as a rock
no she is just naive
>pro immigrant
no

Pauline will never be PM. in order for that to happen one nation would have to win enough seats to form government. and that will never happen outside the 2 major parties.

>believing this MSM bullshit

Trump is a perfect example of what appealing to everyone gets you

You forget that the rich educated types are the minority

You can be as bogan as you like if you're good with rhetoric, she's not very good, but she's still got the right audience

time to rev up the memes then

>dumb as a rock
She is average intelligence which is basically dumb as a rock yeah.

She is solid on all the issues though. Her instincts are very good even if she doesn't understand the intellectual dimension of issues.

She is old-fashioned common sense.

Lads why is western sydney so shit? Has it always been this way?

mate i dont think memes are gonna save this one.

in order for pauline to become PM one nation would need to win 76 seats in parliament.

in the election we just had one nation won 0 seats.

>tfw voted one nation

Apparently my vote couldn't be counted for some made up (((reason))).

Really made my neurons tingle

your fault for filling out the census

but user
...trump is president, anything is possible.

Much better ranga than the last one.

i like the idea of pauline in parliament cancelling out a few greens politicians but i wouldn't vote for her as pm

trump became president because the USA has a very different (and more democratic) system in australia in terms of who gets to be a candidate.

in australia, the parties pick the candidates for you. in the us, the parties candidates are voted on among the people for the nomination in primaries. this makes it possible for an outsider like trump to get on a major parties ticket and become president. australia has no system like this.

Thank you for correcting the record.
$0.02 shekles has been deposited into your bank account.

i miss her to be honest
she may have been a robotic cunt but she still brought the bants

i am not shilling mate i am just being realistic. we don't have the same mechanisms as the USA to allow such an outsider to gain a position of power like that

>she might actually run for pm soon
>run for pm
you are one seriously dumb cunt

>i miss her to be honest
>she still brought the bants

how, by whining about feminism on the floor of the parliament?

>brought the bants

u mean she always brought up the gender card everytime she was questioned?

julia was the most softcunt polly ever

exactly

are these people using proxies or just underaged? already had one cunt in this thread calling me a shill for saying it doesn't work this way

Thank you for uncorrecting the record.
$0.04 shekles has been taken out of your bank account.

I thought that was a picture of Eddie Izzard.

We are immune to that meme after gillard

Pauline has the charisma of a brick
She is a hindrance, not a help.

she did it before it was so common
she climbed the ranks purely by playing the woman card and it was pretty fucking funny to watch

>pro immigrant
From the right countries, perhaps. Hell, I'm pro-immigrant and refugee as long as it involves bringing stranded white South Africans back to civilization and importing Ukrainian and Swedish girls who don't want to be culturally enriched.

>funny

wew underage confirmed

>having an intemperate ranga cunt as your leader
>funny

Trump:
> Intelligent
> Effortlessly charismatic
> Billionaire
> American icon
> People have wanted him to run for president since the 80's

Pauline is none of these things. While i did give one nation a vote in the last election, i can't stand hearing her talk for more than 5 minutes. No way in hell would i want her to be our actual Prime Minister. I'd prefer Julia back.

nah the dutch saffas can get stuffed, they are fithy degenerates

the english ones are fine though

I don't think it's possible to be less like Eddie Izzard than Based Pauline is.
Here is the leftist cunt making an utter arse of himself against Nigel. youtube.com/watch?v=ECDrYfNvj_o

She got four seats basically over night thanks to me.

>tfw convinced my friends to vote for minor parties like one nation and liberal democrats when they said they weren't going to vote because they hated the two major parties and thought voting for minor parties was pointless as they had no chance
>convinced them by telling them you don't need to win the seat of PM you just need to win seats in the senate and house of reps so you can fuck with the status quo by having outsiders being the swing votes on bills

This is a big fault of the MSM and supporting unfunny "comedy" type talk shows, Q&A, The Project, etc.

>she's so dumb, not educated like we are
>Hanson should go back to running her fish and chips shop in Ipswich, leave running the country to the educated politicians

It reeks of arrogance, a sneering class which consists of career politicians and ivory tower "academics".

The difference between her and Trump is she's actually a retard. I like a lot of the policies but I have no faith in her as she's a complete mongo.

She knows about the Yellow Peril. That's reason enough to give her my vote.

God her leadership was such an embarrassment. Every time I heard she had a conversation with some world leader or gave some press talk somewhere outside outside Australia I cringed with shame. She was a moron and a moron with the worst voice and accent I've ever heard. Very very disrespectful to the Australian people that the Labour party allowed her to hold conversations with people from other countries.

Because it's full of wogs, lebs and human trash.

i fuckin didnt..

She wasn't wrong, but it seems some have taken a liking to her since. All the folk handing One Nation shit out in Brissie were Asians.

Maybe they've ditched dog-eating and embraced Aussie culture, or they know multiculti is rubbish and don't want bearded 12-year old Ahmed and his sixteen sons coming along and shitting things up.

This man

man, I know the guy has a shtick, but he seriously thought that this was a matter of grave importance. Right or wrong, he believed that this was a topic he needed to champion, critical to the survival of his country.
And that's how he decided he'd present himself.
And old man in a militant lesbian clown costume.

>2 years from now, counties all over the world will be wearing "Make X Great Again"
What a fucking time to be alive

Least her legacy is shit.

>first womyn PM
>muh glass ceiling
>muh soggy knees
>known for being an incompetent, backstabbing, paranoid and power-mad ranga bitch who blew taxpayer money to hop in bed with the Clinton Foundation

Probably find the chink investors buying up agricultural and residential land make them look bad and make it harder for them to find a house for their 4 kids studying engineering and Pauline wants to stop it so they see an opportunity to get the housing price lowered and stop people from hating them so much.

yeah she is because she is anti mass immigration, anti safe schools coalition, sees the problem with out massive Chinese immigration, (she will probably also stop the god damn chinese investor housing issue where these cunts are buying all our houses and then leave them empty), she is anti muslim, anti halal tax and wants to ban muslim immigration ....of course she is gaining support form everyone that has common sense. the leftists are putting up flyers everywhere in melbourne atm:how do we stop pauline hanson. so yes she has got my vote!

Could be. I'm a halfie myself and live in a largely Asian community. They're not particularly fond of the headrags either, or of niggers.

She did want to protect Australia from foreigners back in the 90's,she has Allways been redpilled.

Tony abotts 6 pack abs will be missed still

Get out.

Some. Allowing them to flood the country with their money, their cheap labor, and their lobbyists/sleeper agents is the single stupidest decision any Australian government has ever made. When they sell land to Chinese companies, they are selling to the Chinese government.

No she hates both Chinese and muslim Immigrants,they sent her to jail for her saying non-white immigrants are destroying australia

I reckon Tone's still our guy. If he manages to kick out Malcuck Prepbull and make some sort of deal with One Nation we're all set to make Australia great again.

Union power in states like QLD and VIC has to be broken, though. Which makes for an interesting conflict of interest with the bogans in construction and the CFMEU against the possibility of kicking out the PC bullshit and diversity quotas of the ALP. Newman was doing a reasonable job of weakening them here but he fucked up and decided to call for an early election, so they spite-voted him out and put Palaschuk the union hand-puppet in.

We need Tony abotts back

Yeah nah cunt.

You've got to think of Chinese nationals as slit-eye Jews. They're just as crafty and twice as loyal to their PRC overlords. Gweilo, goyim.

The lower to middle class second and third generation ones are alright, though. Saw an Asian bloke getting out of a Chevy-badged Commodore with bald tires the other week.

She'd win QLD, but that's probably it

Tones should be the leader of One Nation IMO

He'd have a good chance of winning countrywide

>Tone's still our guy
He had his chance m8. We saw his true colours.

Time to move on.

>they sent her to jail for her saying non-white immigrants are destroying australia
Didn't she get fucked for some sort of fraud? They sent her to jail before politically correct bullshit infested the system.

Fair, we saw him bending over while he was a pollie, but lately he's been much less of a cuckservative. Wasn't he going around Europe telling the cunts that they need proper border protection, cheering for Brexit and congratulating Trump?

Certainly better than Prepbull and his impotent message of "innovation" and whatever.

Check this shit out AAAAA

BASED

He is an opportunist. He sees this as his chance to get back in power.

He is still the same old cunt.

you guys really need to fucking stop trying to get females into office seriously fucking stop

Which do we bet pol

As much as i like her politics, shes speaks like a retard.

why do you idiots love her? she is like a stupider version of trump

This.
A lot of Australians don't seem to understand this.

Proud Nationalist
Wants Change
Anti-Islam

I know, but please, she's our only chance

None of them are good bets.

The first one is the only one with even a half-decent chance.

You're retarded and have no idea how Australian politics works.
Read -

One Nation IS HER party. It's even officially called "Pauline Hanson's One Nation". Of course she'd 'get chosen.

Why don't you Elect her?

She has an air of Innocence and Love about her?

>As much as i like her politics, shes speaks like a retard.

What does it like?

MELBOURNE FIREBOMBER WAS A MUSLIM BOAT REFUGEE
>LET IN BY GILLARD
>LET IN BY GILLARD
>LET IN BY GILLARD

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/suspect-in-commonwealth-bank-branch-horror-an-asylum-seeker/news-story/b17a46d7827fa45808993c437ae1339b

You're a moron.
Australia has a two party system, just like nearly every other first world country does.

Our two parties (labor and liberal) choose who will lead their party, the people do not get to choose. In America, the people decide who leads the party and people will always vote for either of the two major parties, if Trump was running as independent he'd not have won. Just like how Pauline is not part of either of the two major parties, she will never will PM or even come close as an independent. To think otherwise is delusional. We need a system like in America for it to happen.

Corey Bernadi is a dumb cunt

God forbid the Buzzfeed article writers sneer and make jokes about how boorish she is.

And it's nothing Farage can't fix anyway. I'm sure Nige would be on the first plane to Australia in a heartbeat if Hanson asked for a bit of help.

That requires them to pick up enough seats in the first place. I'm sure they're going to grow but we won't be seeing One Nation taking power by the next election unless we get a 9/11 quality snackbar.

Shes no good. I have a 6th sense for this kind of thing. I promise shes empty inside of all morality and humanity. On top of it she probably does a lot worse in the darker regions of her mind and her time.

>message only effective with bogans
>Pauline wins prime ministership in landslide victory after securing the bogan vote

Any news on the cunt in Brisbane who lit a bus driver up? White-sounding name but I've got my money on fresh convert to the religion of peace.

All of Sydney is a steaming heap of shit just like Melbourne
Only two places in australia I would never go back too

Her party needs to be able to get a lot more representation in parliament and nationwide before it can run for PM, doesn't it?

He isn't inspiring in any fashion.

The reason she's gaining so much support and so quickly is not just because of the bogans it's because she appeals to multiple groups.
Bogans, the unemployed and true blue every day Australians who don't want this country going to shit.

Just because our politcal system has mostly consisted of two parties in it's timeline, does not mean that a third party can still be a plausible rival.

However, One Nation can still have an effect in the Senate and House of representatives if it gets enough spots in them

You act like it's completely impossible for there to be anything other than liberals and labour to have an effect.

No we don't have a two party system. We have two majority parties then a bunch of other minority parties.
One nation has caused a hung parliament in Qld before and minor parties have real power and influence in the senate especially.
Majority party support has been on the decline for many many years now so it actually may be possible for one nation to get majority seats in Qld and far more senate and parliament control in the coming years.

>We have two majority parties then a bunch of other minority parties.

This is a two party system you dumb fuck.
This is exactly what happens in the US and they also call it a two party system, because realistically, only one of the two parties will be elected but they still have minor/independent parties that run.

No but the difference is that our minority parties have real influence on our government.

you can't "run for pm" you dumb shit

the executive is selected by and from the legislative

one nation would need majority seats in Parliament for her to be pm

idiot