Toonami Ratings for 3/10/18

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Set for summer 2018. There will be a sneak peek panel April 6 2018 at C2E2.

Even though Outlaw Star ends this Saturday, we still have no idea what's replacing it. It seems Adult Swim has something planned for Toonami on April Fools that will throw the schedule off.

Last week the night started unusually strong and then fell off. This week, the DB hour is weaker, but the rest of the night is up a little.

10:30 Dragon Ball Super 1026 0.55
11:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 902 0.45
11:30 Black Clover 708 0.33
12:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 671 0.31
12:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 595 0.27
1:00a Hunter X Hunter 549 0.24
1:30a Naruto: Shippuden 536 0.23
3:00a Outlaw Star 445 0.21
3:30a Space Dandy (r) 440 0.20
4:00a Cowboy Bebop (r) 436 0.20
4:30a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (r) 408 0.19

Attached: IMG_4276.jpg (630x420, 92K)

So what the fuck is Demarco doing?
>no show announced
>Toonami slot 2 weeks from now shows a 4 hour long episode of Family Guy
>weekly Super promo not aired for the first time and Demarco won't comment on it
Even if they are planning a prank for April Fools, people are gonna flip out on Saturday when a show ends with no announcement on what replaces it

Reminder that One Piece is the best selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE!

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

He will SAVE US!

Attached: One_Punch.Man.600.1930270.jpg (746x1072, 117K)

Hey, it's the one year anniversary of your shitty show being announced for cancellation. Congrats

Thank you!

Attached: 1446106039150.png (779x588, 524K)

Toonami fans have no life.

HE WILL SAVE US
E

W
I
L
L

S
A
V
E

U
S

Attached: anime-code-geass-lelouch-lamperouge.jpg (5000x2813, 771K)

>Black Clover almost losing to JoJo after having a near consistent 200k lead for most of it's run.

Attached: 1516530940639.jpg (788x524, 133K)

Soon

Attached: 1468550622210.png (457x717, 582K)

>Jojo has been getting shitstomped by Black Clover for 3 straight months
>1 week it actually holds the audience
>WEW LADS JOJO IS DOMINATING BC
Jojobronies delusions never cease

you seem butthurt

Considering it's this or suffering through Kai for another 4 years, I don't really see why anyone would be upset
>muh long runner
Yea, to replace another long runner. Demarco is too cheap to drop his reliance on them, so there's no sense acting like he would

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - November 16, 2019
Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - June 23, 2018
Black Clover - January 19, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - August 11, 2018
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - April 21, 2018
Hunter X Hunter - June 29, 2019
Naruto: Shippuden - December 7, 2024
Outlaw Star - March 17, 2018
Space Dandy - August 4, 2018
Cowboy Bebop - March 31, 2018
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - May 12, 2018

One Piece Fag, how do you feel about the luffy vs katakuri fight.

Attached: 1519970913807.png (878x1300, 502K)

>I don't really see why anyone would be upset
Who said I was upset?

Attached: 1462666981221.png (1280x1292, 921K)

That was a pretty bro tier move on Katakuri's part to make sure that Luffy saw that happen.

Fwip? Is Spiderman there?

It was awesome.

Take it to Sup Forums. This is a Toonami thread, for the discussion of current or potential Toonami shows. One Piece is neither

>Outlaw Star - March 17, 2018
That's this week. Why the fuck don't we know the replacement yet?

Because some people think the world works like it did in the days when TV Guide was print only.

Attached: CLASSIC DEMARCO.jpg (500x375, 165K)

>This is a Toonami thread, you can only discuss things I want you to.
FTFY

>go to capeshit thread
>start discussing Loud House
>yo bro that's off topic
>WHAT THE FUCK ILL DISCUSS WHAT I WANT TO
Fuck off

That doesn't matter, it's literally 5 days away. We have never gone this close to a show ending with no news on its replacement

Forgetting that time Tenchi GXP was announced the week Casshern Sins ended, huh?

Attached: 03 GXP.png (616x463, 557K)

>go to Nickelodeon thread
>discuss Ren & Stimpy
>WHAT THE FUCK? REN & STIMPY ISN'T ON THE AIR ANYMORE! THAT'S OFF TOPIC!

Last ratings thread people were discussing Tenchi Muyo, a series that will never be on Toonami again, but you cry about that.

I unironically love this show. Hopefully the True Tenchi novels sell well enough that Seven Seas licenses the GXP light novels.

Attached: 44.jpg (322x446, 113K)

That's not true. I talk about Michiko, SamuraI shamploo and KLK all the time

One Piece and it's current manga are NOT Toonami related now that's it's confirmed to never air again

>go to a Cartoon Network thread
>discuss Megas XLR
>MEGAS XLR IS CONFIRMED TO NEVER AIR ON CARTOON NETWORK AGAIN! IT'S OFF TOPIC!

Apparently discussing older Toonami shows isn't allowed.

It's obvious what's going to happen.
>This Saturday: Final episode of Outlaw Star, third-to-last episode of Cowboy Bebop
>Next Saturday: Cowboy Bebop gets an hour and airs its final two episodes, maybe an announcement for a new show
>The following Saturday: April Fools
>The Saturday after that: Two slots open at the same time

You fags promised me Re:Zero to replace Outlaw Star. I finally had a little hope for the block. But it was all lies

>best bro defeated

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIS BOUNTY IS OVER A BILLION IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1507059698588.png (600x467, 372K)

>cancelled
>making more money than ever worldwide
>literally selling one million more books than the next best selling manga

Attached: 1258315310198.jpg (895x720, 126K)

>pulling the block for April Fools
>just know it will be for something fucking stupid like a Kai coin hunt marathon instead of something worthwhile like an all night marathon of Pop Team Epic
Yea I'm so excited

Attached: IMG_1736.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>not airing on Toonami
Literally the only thing that matters here

Why would trash like Re:Zero give you hope for the block?

Bounties aren't power levels.

Because all I have to compare it to are bigger, smellier piles of trash like Black Clover, Jojo and IBO

For starters it's got a great waifu game, which immediately boosts it above most of the current lineup

an all night marathon of pop team epic

now an all night marathon of the most entertaining thing in the world would be okay

Attached: 1520695795989.jpg (422x584, 74K)

Re:Zero has 1 good girl. Everyone else is shit tier.

STOP TALKING ABOUT AN ANIME NOT AIRING ON TOONAMI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's very possible it's the next show you fucking autism

Here's last week:

10:30 Dragon Ball Super 1155 0.50
11:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 1030 0.46
11:30 Black Clover 708 0.32
12:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 596 0.28
12:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 558 0.27
1:00a Hunter X Hunter 507 0.24
1:30a Naruto: Shippuden 479 0.22
2:00a Outlaw Star 411 0.20
2:30a Space Dandy (r) 351 0.16
3:00a Cowboy Bebop (r) 367 0.19
3:30a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (r) 337 0.17

In a better world, we'd have HxH switched with IBO, but IBO is almost over, so it makes no difference. What is interesting is that by the end of April, we'll be rid of three shows. Assuming that we won't have a premiere in the late slots, the new question becomes: What will replace IBO?

nah, one piece is more likely

Attached: 1519540924089.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Re:Zero? More like, REEEEEEEEE:ZERO ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Attached: 1517855424154.jpg (314x200, 19K)

Assuming Funi gets their ass in gear with the Tokyo Ghoul simuldub, almost certainly that.

Also don't be too quick to write off a new show replacing either OS or Bebop. They can just move Naruto back down to accommodate, and we are still short a premiere from earlier in the year. Also, they wouldn't be doing all this sneaking around that they are just to reveal reruns at the last second. If reruns were replacing OS, we would have known long ago

Demarco has literally said multiple times now that they will NEVER bother with OP again

Attached: 1509853143517.png (642x960, 587K)

I was bored, so I decided to check Toonami's subreddit to see if there's been any news we've missed and I saw this. Re:Zero is most definitely the next show.

Attached: 2018-03-13_17-23-04.png (1531x110, 25K)

One Piece is one of his favorite shows. If he is willing to say it's done for good, then he means it

>recent VA for big HxH character does an AMA
>also notes other new or popular roles she is involved with
>SHOW CONFIRMED GUYS
By your logic we are also getting Madoka and Hyperdimension Neptunia

When are we getting Pop Team Epic?

he said the same thing about movies and we had a new one like a week later

Last weeks Bebop reminded me time and again at the change of tone for the series when Big Shot gets cancelled live.

We know Faye is about to go home
We know Ed and Ein are about to leave
We know Jet is going to be all alone.

>If reruns were replacing OS, we would have known long ago

Would we, though? I wonder if the lack of announcement is because the legal issues haven't been worked out with the new show yet?

It would be interesting if Funi gives us that Tokyo Ghoul simuldub, but they have their own service, so I guess it falls to incentive.

April Fools

Funimation is stingy as fuck, but they do seem to stay true to shows that aired on Toonami already. They gave us AoT S2, so I really doubt they would hold out on Ghoul which is less popular.

As for reruns, yes I'm certain. Since reruns are ready to roll out at any time, there's no sense sitting on them. By sitting on the announcement, Demarco is building hype and he knows it. It's gonna be a disaster for him to announce 2 more reruns if that's what happens. There's lots of weird stuff going on right now, likely tied to their prank for this year

When is Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin?

>Rurouni Kenshin
Never

Not even if Watsuki pays the fine?

>Trigun
No remaster
>Kenshin
Blacklisted everywhere because of the author scandal

We only have this discussion every week

>pays the fine and everything goes back to normal
My fucking sides. You don't know how this works do you?

What if he says sorry along with it?

Another week another thread

Attached: 4ed52e96-c011-43d2-96ff-1e36777b0d33.gif (288x162, 1.66M)

> when a Tokyo ghoul rpg is #3 trending on Google play
S3 on toonami confirmed

After a few years go by, he probably will be forgiven in Japan, since it was something that only recently became illegal. Here though he is done. Demarco even said he won't support him further, which I assume also means not airing his show on Toonami

When that news gonna drop? Tired of waiting

99.9% chance it will be announced this week sometime because we wont get toonami this april fools.

or however else that math works with 2 weeks and stuff

Well if there's nothing on April Fools, it wouldn't be till the following week that it starts. So they actually could announce nothing this week too. Though that's gonna be tough since the final episode of something is airing, people are gonna want answers for what happens the next week. The theory of double Bebop for one night makes sense

Why is Asta such a caricature

Attached: Yawning.jpg (368x350, 19K)

You just learned that word in Sup Forums from that House thread didnt you?

If there was nothing for april fools we woulda got news or something this saturday

I just want them to air The Room again

you can watch RK free on crackle

Wow dude can't believe we're getting League of Legends and Madoka

so who's ready for the wulin warriors april fools day marathon

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Sony dub instead of the superior Media Blasters version
No thanks

In all fairness the author of Toriko was arrested for hiring a 16 year old to sleep with him causing his then popular series to be canceled in Jump. He kept a low profile for a but then made a comeback with Toriko

That was my point. It's not a traffic ticket you just pay and go on your way. It's going to take years before he can do anything further

Thankfully this doesn't have a licensor, so they couldn't even if they wanted to

why you gotta crush my dreams

Thankfully? That would be funny as hell if they could air it. We're just guaranteed to get some cringey bullshit instead.

That IS cringy bullshit.
>hehehe remember this show you all hated well haha here it is again! Who could have predicted this EPIC prank. Oh btw we did miguzi bumpers too! So original!
If they are gonna knock the whole block off for the night at least do it for something modern like PTE

I wasn't even asking for Miguzi bumpers. Just the show itself.

>hehehe remember this show you all hated well haha here it is again! Who could have predicted this EPIC prank.

That's basically the Rick and Morty prank though.

Insider here. Take this has you may, but two DBZ movies and one special that were dubbed AB Group (also known as the "Big Green dub" by fans) are planned to be aired for April Fools Day for Toonami. There are still negotiations that are being finalized as far as I'm aware. The two movies are The Return of Cooler and Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan (this one we had aired before), and the one special I didn't get the details of -- It's either The History of Trunks or Bardock's special.

Don't think this is guaranteed. There is still a chance this may not fall through. The backup is audio mixes and added background sounds for the shows, which are also going to be used for AS's original programing.

Why does that matter dingus

I know you didn't. But miguzi bumpers are right on par with airing an old poorly received show for predictability. The Reddit and Meme prank was an AS prank that bled into Toonami. And let's be honest, AS has really dropped the ball with their pranks in recent years. They have a chance to turn it around with Toonami this year

>added background sounds
You were doing good till then. They can't fuck with dub premiere shows

Couldn’t they just re-air Z and Super?

Of course they could. Nobody fucking wants that though because reruns are ratings cancer

Yup the more I think about it the more it makes sense we are going to lose april 1st to [as] bullshit

Technically speaking, this is supposed to be our year. So there's at least a little hope we actually get a prank related to Toonami. I have to wonder though, the DB hour and Black Clover are gonna air on March 31st, will they air just those, or is April Fools gonna start early this year?

>April fools
>can do literally anything
>the one day ever to do something truly wild
>hurf durf let's air more Dragonshit
I sure hope you are just a larping retard

Next week we get FLCL2 promo
Then FLCLs1 reruns announced
But then april fools
Its every single Peggy episode from KOTH all night long
And turns out we just lose the half hour the week after

Before speculation you could have read the first line of the OP to realize your idea doesn't even work