What do yous think of portrayal Hank pym is MCU

What do yous think of portrayal Hank pym is MCU.
You think he will ever appear in infinity war as atleast science consultant.
Is making him a retired oldman ok with pym fans?
Creator of ultron is tony stark in MCU .

Attached: Hank-Pymt-ant-man.jpg (530x530, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NjCzbfz-Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Creator of ultron is tony stark in MCU .
Gee, thanks for pointing that out, brainlet.
This is the saddest attempt to farm outrage I've seen in many a year.

Attached: 1431398536366.jpg (552x442, 51K)

I want discussion. Not outrage. I liked ant-man as a story. But I felt common people are missing out on hank-pym I know from comics. None of my friends know He is the creator of ultron in comics.

>What do yous think of portrayal Hank pym is MCU.
Not a fan of Old Pym but least it's a GOOD actor.

>You think he will ever appear in infinity war as atleast science consultant.
No, but maybe in Avengers 4.

>Is making him a retired oldman ok with pym fans?
No! I wanted him as a founding Avenger... if you read comics you can clearly see that Hank is almost the protagonist of the Avengers comics alongside Jan, Wanda, Vision and Clint, they were relevant in all the decades until Bendis fucked it all!

>Creator of ultron is tony stark in MCU .
Fuck this shit! at least they should have used brain patterns not a fucking stupid Infinity Stone, fuck Whedon! thanks God they fired him.

I was curious that there wasnt much discussion about it online. Even mandarin got some short story because of reaction.

I want to see Stark and Pym interaction.

Its really a waste, if he is not used in avengers atleast as guy in the chair. His tech could help avengers a lot. I dont want just scott helping in battle.

I like movies using characters in creative ways. Not just a copy and paste story.

You cant just remove defining traits of a character and say it as creative. Even casual Comic book readers know hank pym as founding avenger , creator of ultron and pym particles and wifebeater.
Ofcourse the last part is shitty and happened only once and he is not that bad
But two of the important traits from my list are not possible to see in big screens now.
I dont want to see him beating his wife even in flashback.

Making Stark the creator of Ultron isn't creative, is lazy as fuck because for casuals he's the only one capable of creating something so advanced... also, I hate the hypocrisy of the fans! when Sony, Warner and Fox made changes, most fans complained because they aren't faithful to comics but when Marvel Studios made changes, they are being creative? fuck that shit!!

Well, Hank and Darren Cross in Ant-Man had some parallels with Hank's relationship to Ultron in the comics. That must count for something.

Yeah Cross was a better Ultron than movie Ultron.

MCU Hank does the Pym Slap all of the time, but he does it to people who deserve it.

>no one complained about stark ultron.

Ok, whatever you say bro

Learn to type.

no.

I thought yellowjacket will be revealed as hankpym at end after seeing first trailer.

I didn't hate him in Ant-Man. The actor did fine in the role and his lines were written fine, but that role wasn't Hank Pym. If they were doing a real Hank Pym story they would have to introduce him as a normal person and then work him up so that he could eventually fall really fucking hard.

Attached: hank pym destroys the avengers.png (612x961, 531K)

That was the originally intention I believe.

wright version? Is he straight up vilian or anti-hero?

I really love to see hank pym doing crazy science things which makes him scientist supreme.

They're going to change that in Infinity War. He'll make Ultron and Ant-Man would have been more like Iron Man while Hammer would have become more like Tony Stark.

Now that Sam Rockwell got an Oscar in a movie where he plays a character that reads comic books, they're going to bring back Justin Hammer to act as Tony's replacement in the MCU after he technically dies in Avengers 4. He'll be similar to Arno Stark from the Iron Man: 2020 comics and fittingly come back to the MCU in a movie released in 2020. Instead of the Avengers arising to prominence, the Thunderbolts lead by Hammer will arise.

Similar to the Avengers in Infinity War pt2, he'll go back in time. He will go back in time like Arno from the comics and prevent Tony from messing up his plans in Iron Man 2. RDJ will have to come back to at least do some motion capture again for some scenes Like Holland said, Peter Parker will be that kid with a mask that Tony saved and who will Hammer will abduct and train as his pupil. In the MCU currently, Holland scavenging stuff from Hammer Industries waste materials was how he got his powers. This time travel stuff is how they'll get the 'Dark Reign' storyline from the comics in the MCU, but with Hammer replacing Osborne.

They'll use this as an excuse to make movies in the future with Ant-Man and some other characters that have things happening differently from movies set in the same time period that have already been released.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NjCzbfz-Lw

I like to have a sequence like jamesbond where hank pym upgrades avenger's weapons. We can get pym particle arrow for hawkeye ehich rains arrows against army.. And ironman can shoot many tiny para-shoots which can attack to a person and get big.

Him shrinking an entire office building and wheeling it away like luggage in the sequel's trailer was pretty fun.

> We will never see him cuck Strange by doing his famous test of Wanda's powers.

Reminder that it's Edgar Wright's fault that Ant Man and The Wasp never made it to Avengers 1.

With that said, I liked what they did with Hank. Cross represents everything he could have become, and honestly making The Yellowjacket persona as a villain was a good choice. It's far better than meme-ing the "Hank is a wife beater" nonsense

Attached: Yellowjacket.jpg (549x850, 49K)

I felt like movie-Pym was a bit too badass. Almost the opposite of comic-Pym, who just wants to do science, movie-Pym seemed like he missed being a supersoldier.

I think it makes Pym seem way fucking smarter than stark-- I like that he doesn't like starks.

Stark made a tinker toy. Pym broke half the laws of physics. I'd love to see Pym talking shit to Tony face to face, acting like his inventions were cute

This Pym is supposed to be a gateway to the real Pym, once one decide to investigate further.

Huh?

I, for one, think Michael Douglas makes an excellent Colonel Sanders.