Generation Z, Do we own the future?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

Even the kike media is shitting their pants.

>Experts think teens 'don't have enough time' to engage in 'risky activity'
Who the fuck encourages this anyway? Motivate youth to be productive and love what they're doing, not engage in degenerate bullshit.

Excellent

god speed gen z, you magnificent bastards

Bump

We Millennials are pretty much roadkill, so yes

Gen Z here. 18 years of age born in '98 and I can tell you we are a lot more conservative than previous generations. A lot people I knew supported Brexit and Trump.

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future"

>mfw 1998

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

I only hope the 2000'ers spare me for being a pre-y2k degenerate

gee im sure glad i went to highschool when the fucking shit tier wigger culture of the 2000s was all the rage and everyone was obsessed with hard drugs and nigger dick.
gen z you have no idea how lucky you are. god speed

Beautiful.

It's so weird being allowed to actually post on this shithole now with people my age. I'm a senior in high school and they're all stupid vapid whores and dudeweedbros.

Its a pushback to the marxist agenda being shoved down their throat by the ((education system)).

Even young kids see it is bullshit and are sick of it

93 here.

Please accept me, Gen Z

It's bullshit. Most of Generation Z are bluepilled SJW faggots. They are the worst generation

also 93. What are you doing with your life atm?

>96
>tfw Generation Zyklon

bye

'91 here.

I've been called at least 5 different acronyms.

This is all bullshit.

Trump isn't Reagan, and will have none of the lasting appeal he had.

That was the last major upset for Democrats that led to a Republican firewall, and even then it didn't last as long as people thought it would.

Well people tend to get conservative as they get older. The fact that a relatively large amount of Gen Z' are already somewhat conservative says good things about the future

ill add the 2 one

Bump

I thought I was alone in this fight. I know a lot of people our age who love this nigger culture and dude weed lmao shit. But we aren't alone my brother. We are like a phoenix rising from the ashes of degeneracy and decay and we will bring the West back to sanity and order. The day of the rope approaches.

What the fuck is gen z? I'm 26 am I gen z?

This is based in England, Generation Z is literally Muslims you stupid fucks

>Drugs
>Gays
>Tattoos
Suddenly their fiscal stances all make sense.

That article is a load of shit.

No you're a filthy Millennial

Wish I was young enough to be banned from here

Yeah I was thinking that maybe it's because of interviewing brown people as they don't like faggots either.

19 nigga this place here show me things that got me thinking about shit in the world.

>1991
Feels older than before, man

1995 and later i think

sad to say we are goddamn millenials

'98 fag here too. High school senior like you guys. My family is wealthy so they sent me to a nice, 95% white private school. And holy shit there are a lot of Jews here. Might help explain why the teaching curriculum is so unbearably far-left. American History class has morphed into "Discuss how non-whites were oppressed by white Americans all throughout our history" class.

College can't come soon enough for me.

2000s kids > 1990s kids

You CAN'T deny this, the majority of 90s kids grew up to be bluepilled, Hillary-supporting cunts while the kids around and after 9/11 unironically support Trump.

Thing is though with Gen Z, there's only two options. Far-left and Far-right, we need to keep throwing redpills at them.

>hate drugs, gay marriage, and tattoos

holy shit are kids suddenly being raised by 2 parents and not watching msm anymore?

You guys are missing a big point. Generation Z is only around 50-55% White.

A lot of those social conservative vaules could be coming from Hispanics, Blacks, asians, etc. but also of course the children of conservative Whites (only whitea who actually have children).

But minorities are already more socially conservative but still very economically liberal.

This is just a huge sign that liberal whites will become minorities in their Democrat party. Thus their white liberal issues will be more ignored.

Look at Sander's base, White liberals.

It gets worse in college

92, can't stand stupid cunts unable to look at facts. Might help that I didn't have internet till about highschool

I feel you brother

The fire rises

I got accepted into an all-male college though. On the tour there they assured me it was a moderately conservative community.

Either 1995 and on or 2000 and on, depending on who you ask.

I believe 2000 and on is even significantly more conservative than 1995-2000.

What state? I go to a private largely white high school in Minnesota, also a shit ton of Jews.

No you're a pathetic (?) millennial.

Fag of '82 here, fuck all your mothers we're the last of Gen-X I don't care what Prof. Rubenstein says.

I'm 28, am I too old to end up with a cute white red pilled gen Z waifu?

We did it reddit.

Degeneracy among teenagers is also extremely low. Teen pregnancy, average number of partners, etc, is all down.

No sadly, we're millennials... 82 here

>1991 was 43 years ago

Good lad.

>all-male college
These still exist?

You cheeky perverted cunt.

You've got to wait until 2019 until you can get a cute 2001 waifu.

Maine. I guess it could be worse. I could have gone to school in Boston.

It's just that both sides have been radicalized into stereotypes due to groupthink on the internet. They're both prevalent, there's just nothing in between.

Last year of University.

Hoping to get some menial lab job to pay off my useless degree before going into a trade.

Luckily, I'll only have like 10k in loans to pay

>tfw people born in 98' are allowed to lurk here
>tfw everyone is a newfag

'95 boyzzzz

I know that officially we're considered the very beginning of that generation, but there's a clear cut-off I've noticed between people my age and those just a few years younger with regard to their behaviour/outlook/politics/attitude.

>not posting the original quality

>born November '94

Can I slide in as Gen Z? I don't want to be a millenial.

>all male college
I guarantee you won't make it out of there without doing at least one gay thing

3 left in the U.S. Used to be all colleges were male-only.

what is this new kek form

i like it

Agreed... Fuck those faggotty pricks

In germany the under 16's are 50% white, in the UK it's around the same, between 50-60% i don't even want to think what the percentages are in the US, and you're surprised they're red pilled?

>Fifty-six percent of respondents from the so-called Gen-Z “said they know someone who went by gender neutral pronouns such as ‘they,’ ‘them,’ or ‘ze,’ compared to 43 percent” of Gen Y, also known as Millennials, says the study.
>A mere 48 percent of Gen Z describe themselves as “completely heterosexual,” and six percent consider themselves “completely homosexual.” All the rest portray themselves as somewhat bi-sexual.

Fucking droppped.
The only good thing about this is that society won't care about young people after the Millenials fuckup.

I bestow upon u the memes of my ancient time

Gen Z grew up with an economic crisis, a migrant crisis, terrorism and a bunch of other shit.

Millennial grew up in some of the most peaceful conditions ever. What's the biggest shit that happened when they grew up? The fall of the Berlin Wall?

If it's the price I have to pay for avoiding Yale-type Social Justice Warriors. I refuse to partake in any sort of gay sex though.

They've bled into our generation, or have been fomented there enough to accept red pills unironically. Find a girl your age who'll listen to you and you'll get what you need.

I was born in 98'. The kids in my school were mostly git-r-done dumbasd red neck conservatives, I hung out with the punk/goth kids. If you would have told me ten years ago that Sup Forums would one day be filled with kids that are unironically christian, conservative, and hate tattoos, I would have laughed in your face.

I still think you fags are pathetically lame and anti-fun and your opinions are old grandpa opinions.

97 here

Do I even count?

Sorry I said 98. I meant 88

Actually, in the U.S. it's also around 50%. White Americans have a surprisingly high birthrate.

sorry mate, your stuck with us, enjoy liberalism

Depends on the state :^)

fuck this pepe, give me more cold and dark frog

>unironically christian, conservative, and hate tattoos

lol
you are an idiot if you think that's a significant amount of the userbase of Sup Forums.

If you don't go in one of the university of the pic, you're basically a nigger

>your opinions are old grandpa opinions.

Not anymore, you're the grandpa now.

Don't take this the wrong way but fucking kill yourself.

that's matter of fact the only cold and dark frog in existence

College will almost certainly be worse.

Ey, mine is prestigious. Hampden-Sydney has been around since the 1700's.

Gen x y z and millennial are Judeo-boomer construct and must be resisted and replaced with our own labels.

And the liberals of today are busy being delusional, assuring themselves that they outnumber us all by a large margin.

While that's an unprecedented scale of degeneracy, compared to the percent of gen z'ers who are white I think this is enough to show that a fair majority (compared to other factionalized minorities) share these beliefs

>wisconsin madison

i thought this was a shit party school, my dad went there

anyways im going to some literally who mining college in montana because i want to get away from city liberal degenerates, ill get an engineering degree and live /comfy/

Generation Alpha for 2000+?

When society is depraved the only way to rebel is by being a normal human being.

'87 here with a '92 red-pilled moderate waifu. It's possible. You just have to know how to play the game.

I wish you luck, famalam. Stay safe.

I can only find this, but you're right it's not as bad as i thought it would be.

Kansas city bombing, Oklahoma city bombing, 9/11, OJ Simpson, Ted Kaczynski, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Columbine. To name a few.

Take one of these, once a day, and tell me how you feel in one week's time.

You'll change your mind. Welcome to the new age, friendo.

I knew a kid that wanted to go to Deep Springs... His mom called it Deep Throat and made him go to Dartmouth instead lulz

I can't find anything on Kansas City Bombing.

AHHHH This! Experienced the worst generation possible.

Agreed. They be thusly fucked.

I was born in the same year and am in a similar situation ('87 moderate qt open to my thoughts) and had a similar desire to use the word "familam" semi-ironically when I posted itt but chose not to because I was drunk and questioned it. Just thought that was an interesting parallel, thanks

>gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945
Gen X here. Been waiting forever for my gen z conservative waifu. Come and get it girls.

It is the Oldfags' responsibility to give the newfags a leg-up in the knowledge game, senpai.

1998 reporting. Based on my experiences, I always thought this generation would be even more far-left than the last.
Then again, I go to a sixth form college filled with leftist sjws, and my entire family are labour voting (even after corbyn) so it's probably just me.