What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: adventure-time.jpg (922x603, 351K)

Nothing much, really. It's just ending after like a decade of runtime. That's good.

CN stopped being a good medium for animation.

They believed the hype.

funny adventure show become drama and shipping show.

Is still the best we got since DisneyXD managed to get even worse

It was never good.

>a decade
Oh shit it has been about that long, hasn't it?

Nothing, is still easily the best cartoon for kids on TV by far

>Watching it for the drama shipping and not for the cosmic game
What r u? a faggit??

No more songs, finn isn't happy and optimistic . There's a lost sense of fun and adventure

Season 3

8 or 9 years to be exact. Not that it makes it better.

Attached: IMG_2762.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Honestly i like they choose the depressive route, i like every BMO psychological chap and the char develop evolving finn realizing life isnt just fun and adventure

You making this bait thread over and over again specifically to attract a bunch of degenerate shipfags and that one butthurt autismo who waifu'd Marceline too much too early.

Attached: 1513250193569.png (800x955, 212K)

Both. Adventure Time is the Schrödinger's cat of cartoons. Alive to fans, but dead to the network. You can tell by how CN treats the show like a zombie every episode bomb.

I'm watching it for the first time now and I have a guaranteed stupid-smile on my face through the entire episodes.

I have to say, it's pretty good.

How bad is it currently?

No more fun.

3 identical magical animuh girl adventures on magic land cal arts style and a simpsons rip off but with southern stereotype

And a LOT of pokeshit, seriously why the fuck this super shitty anime is still not cancelled?

The same thing that goes wrong with EVERY cartoon.

Shippers.

no fun and dykettery

The writers decided they wanted the show to 'mature'

Unfortunately, their idea of maturity boiled down to sexual metaphors and sighing a lot

After about 5 seasons of time the writers switched the theme from "Look at all of this crazy junk! But it's normal to them!" in a fun sense living that idea as an adventure, to that in a monotonous sense where the characters are rarely interested.
I have no idea why they would do such a thing, but almost every idea would run out of steam fast or bigger plans would have no payoff at all.

I came for the lore and drama, not for the fun, happy times in a world that seemed lolsorandomexdee. But as time passed, and I saw Elements, I realized that I really fell in love with the fun, exciting adventures. That the stuff I dismissed as lolsorandomexdee was actually more fun and interesting than I had made it out to be.

I like the shipping shit and the drama, and I can understand people seeing those elements as the show's main appeal. But I don't know, the fun adventures are the glue that holds everything together.

Nothing, unironically

lack of direction and making shit up as they went along

>I like the shipping shit
There's not enough zyklon-b in the world for your kind.

> but

There's nothing else to be said. If you like shipping shit you are a shipper and a traitor to the human race and should be gassed.

This.

dykes

The art style was shit, Finn and Jake were borderline autistic in their attempts to be quirky, and it's yet another shitshow that thinks characters screaming suddenly is funny

Holy shit this. I mean thank god they're not Simpsoning it and keeping it going longer but it ran out of steam years ago, we've passed a point of logical conclusion and it's running on fumes.

The show was doomed the instant Pendleton Ward got bored and abandoned any showrunner responsibilities in order to go work on other far less successful side projects sometime during season 5.

>Is still the best we got
Is it? Is it really? Netflix is more promising.

this bump because fuck the defense force

All I'm saying is that people should come at this from the point of view of Bubblegum, rather than Finn.

Attached: 1519010744126.png (2082x2225, 809K)

I thought most of it was fine. They have some trouble following up with certain story revelations. The Lich, alternate dimensions and the Comet being the most prevalent ones in my mind right now.

Bad enough that you can trace it pretty far back and just know that it was being crashed with no plans for survivors. They knew it was on for a collision and just kept the course. Probably because they wanted it dead for whatever network reasoning.

I blame Jesse Moynihan for inserting too much of his pretentious philosophical nihilist bullshit and I blame Adam Muto for giving too much power to him. Penn Ward and Rebecca Sugar were optimistic and kept the show energetic and fun instead of the “MUH DEPRESSING POWERFUL MESSAGE WITHOUT FUN CAUSE IM SO PRETENTIOUS AND BORING.” crap AT became infamous for.
Say what you will about Rebecca, at least she’s more upbeat and positive than weed smoking daddy doesn’t love me Moynihan.

but, she introduced the cancer that is Bubbline, left FP for dead, thus derailing Finn into the husk and shell he is today, and hightailing it out for SU

Yeah, but her type of bullshit was somehow less infuriating and more upbeat than AT becoming Depression Time. She’s the lesser of two evils, in my POV Jesse is worse. Have you seen the man’s website and his comments? He’s got his head way up the rectum, very pretentious and 2deep4u.

Go be retarded somewhere else

/thread
We can all go home now

Everything went better than expected, actually.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 062801.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)