16k sales HAHAHA Gwenpoolfag on suicide watch

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2018/2018-02.html

Attached: 7bc.png (1308x624, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? It ended already.

Attached: 1517327882788.jpg (1100x1315, 217K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1514947161438.png (633x758, 126K)

>16k
Still a lot.

>OP: Ha ha! I'm gonna rustle the fuck out of some jimmies up in this bitch! Ah ha ha ha -

Gwenpool is already canceled, dudio.

>OP: - ha... wait, wut?

Yeah, those are more reboot numbers than cancellation numbers.

>overrated comic gets low sales
no surprise there.

Looking at those table numbers everyone should be on suicide watch.

*inhales*

Yes user, breathing is a basic function of living.

>tfw she realizes her fate is to be mediocre r34 and there’s nothing she can do to stop it

Seriously, I knew comic sales were down but I didn’t know they were this bad.

Fuck you guys. You guys told me that the sells were amazing and because of thay I told my friends that the sells were amazing, now that the series has been cancelled my friends will never trust me with comic info again.

Is this your first time reading sales figures?

I've never read comic sells before, is it normal for the top comic to sell so little? Even if marvel/DC were to take all the money from the sells for themselves and not give the sellers a bit they would still be making under half a million a month, seems like too little to sustain such a huge company

Kek. Your Waifu will be purged.

Comic writing is a charity division. Every now and then a writer will pen a decent script and sign away rights for the storyline, so they could make billion dollar movie without giving a single cent to the original storyline writer

The local comic store here didn't even get any copies in. I guess they heard it was cancelled and just dropped it without letting me even get the final issue. Had to go order it on ebay.

Here's February last years. At a quick look the bottom has fallen out of the B lister and lower books, oh and the Star Wars bubble looks like its burst since then.
>comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-02.html

I got a satisfying ending and a great-looking mafex figure on preorder.

I think I'll be okay.

My lcs didn't have it but I found it at another shop nearby.

>>tfw she realizes her fate is to be mediocre r34 and there’s nothing she can do to stop it

She has a healthy ongoing /aco/ thread. Shitters like America, nu Carol Manvers, and Kamala barely got single digit r34 of them

16k sales at issue #25 isn't even anywhere near Marvel's worst though. Wonder why they chose to cancel it when there are literally 54 worse selling titles from Marvel on that list? Which obviously includes a bunch of crap like reprints but also over a dozen other on-goings.

It just seems bizarre to me that they'd cancel it while it's numbers are still alright when you look at it in context.

Better to die young then get ruined by someone else. It was a fun ride, user.

You can't be serious.

>sells

She's selling better than Kamala (14k), Carol (11k lol) Lady Hawkeye and America (6k)

She got cancelled because her fans are just NEET weaboos. Kamala getting cancelled would generate MarySue headline. Carol is getting cancelled and rebooted right away because she's still a flagship character that nobody likes

>Gwenpool is already canceled, dudio.

That's the point, that even the final issue wasn't able to sell shit.

Op knew what he was doing, it's the frequent Gwenpool shitposter.
He pretends to not be a waifu fag but there's no way someone has this much hate for a fictional character without their dick being involved.

>would still be making under half a million a month, seems like too little to sustain such a huge company

That's a lot taking into account the price of each issue and digital sales.

This is not manga in which they sell millions but the paper quality is toilet paper and each trade/volumen costs like 2 bucks because of the lack of color and shit paper quality

Yeah Nova(Sam) was at those numbers and he just got moved.

Kamala's at 14? WTF I thought she usually pulls 25; what happened?

>She's selling better than Kamala (14k),

Kamala kills it on digital and in trades, specially compared to Gwenpool.

Her sales tanked after the Civil War 2 tie-ins and never recovered. It doesn't help that the last two story arcs have been her taking to a guy on top of a slowly-moving train, and her being completely absent from the book for months.

Casuals buying merchandise and adaptations is where the actual profit is made.

Attached: Merchandise Money Are Why Big 2 Comics Still Exist.png (611x111, 11K)

>Kamala kills it on digital and in trades
Muh unprovable sales.
Kamala became Carol's facist youth brigade and her sales never recovered

It's the name that killed the comic. People think it's just some weird AU mishmash of Gwen Stacy and Deadpool.

I guess shilling in Sup Forums doesn't work after all
Goodbye garbage, you won't be missed

It's chicken and egg, she wouldn't exist to begin with if she's not just a variant cover mismatch of two meme characters

Do you even know what a facist is?

>but...but...what will I do with my life now?

>thinking 16k in comic sales is a lot.
you’re fucking stupid.

Attached: CDF8449F-F8F7-46AB-BAE2-B77A8EE9B2B3.jpg (1152x864, 128K)

I was one of those sales :3
Once this 12 issue run of Mister Miracle ends I'm done buying comics. It was a short run but I had fun.

I agree. They should have her pop into another comic for a little bit, find a new name, and then relaunch her.

>but the paper quality is toilet paper and each trade/volumen costs like 2 bucks because of the lack of color and shit paper quality

None of this is true. You fell for a meme aside from the B/W is superior to color btw.

Putting people who didn't do any crime in jail without due process

>Still trying to shitpost over something that is literal cancelled.

Geez, I get you hate Gwenpool but it's over. Try to move over with your life.

It looks like you're more attached to the series than the actual fans.

Actually not THAT bad for current Marvel sales

If it's not that bad then it wouldn't get cancelled lol

Stay salt

May I just say this was a simply h*lla epic blog post, sir. I tip my hat respectfully towards u

Deal with it Sup Forums, make more comics like manga if you want my precious NEETbux.

Oh no, ONE fucking brainlet won't bother to buy more comics?? Even though he was just buying garbage in the first place anyway?!?! Wow, this is more tragic than the Titanic!!

I'm glad you acknowledge the gravity of this situation.

Attached: comfy%2Bneet%2Bpepe[2].jpg (409x409, 45K)

It was a beautiful ride while we had it, and better it leaves now before Marvel ruined her series proper. She will be missed, but her book still exists, it went on much longer than anybody thought it would, and it will be there for us to revisit in the future.

Attached: 1502896610203.png (228x289, 145K)

Dumb frogposter.

Why do shitposters like OP do what they do? Only that one guy ateven likes Gwenpool, and he’s not even mad.

Attached: CC0D276C-4CA3-4901-8AD5-C3565130FCA1.png (1058x778, 981K)

Honestly surprised it was so unpopular considering the amount it gets spammed here. I guess waifufags don't actually pay for comics.

You are saying that like they haven't been on that list since halfway through her run.

Not in digital, not anymore. She’s been out of the top 10 now for a long time.

>the Star Wars bubble looks like its burst
I mean: did you watch TLJ? I literally turned it off about halfway when he tossed the light saber over his shoulder and started sucking blue milk out of the alien's tittie.

>started sucking blue milk out of the alien's tittie
okay but that was a good scene

>that was a good scene
If it was a 5th Element/GotG style live-action cartoon, sure; but it's not what I want out of a Star Wars film and absolutely not what I expected to follow up Rogue One.