Steven Universe

>three big arcs announced
>next episode is about a fucking band

I fucking hate Sucrose.

Next episode is called "The Big Show", here's the synopsis.
>Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.

Source: Zap2it.

Attached: 1517020976896.jpg (833x958, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKRnnIi6do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I gave up. Its always going to be occasional plot and then 90% townie slice-of-life bullshit.

Attached: SERf5S1xe-aqG1-SJeuRuEsbjWggulWkyl9euN1D4bM.jpg (1024x401, 43K)

is this just gonna be sadie's thing again?

JUST

Attached: 148.jpg (728x635, 43K)

Probably
Words can not express how much I do not shit

Attached: Sadie_Killer_Cover_Page_HD.png (690x389, 259K)

Steven Universe is all set up and no pay off. Like getting a blow job from a woman that stops every 5 minutes to talk about her day.

You should see a doctor about that.

Oh were going back to Sadie? Are we just ignoring the fact that not only did Steven get home,but so did Lars and the off colors?
Hopefully not I'd be cool to see Lars and Sadie reunited,that and the off colors get to go to a rock concert.

Attached: 1506394946322.png (1097x1280, 719K)

Just give us more Lars

Sadie is shit

Not to late to stop watching it and quit waifuing the gems.

He just said that words cannot express. What do you expect him to do, play a game of charades?

>Not to late to stop watching it
well, maybe
>and quit waifuing the gems
never!

Attached: 1496098174930.jpg (699x918, 40K)

I expect the doctor to diagnose why he doesn't shit.

Humans shouldn't fuck gems.

Why the fuck did the non-plot episodes go from monster of the week adventure to slice of life? Holy shit what is the fucking logic there? At what fucking point did they go "okay, let's change the genre of the show"? Imagine watching a horror movie but halfway through it suddenly changed into a romcom. What the fuck.

Attached: 1519710898311.jpg (548x438, 83K)

>Lars and the Offcolors

How much fun would it be if a jealous Lars starts a rival band and the two compete against each other a la the Dandy Warhols and the Brian Jonestown Massacre. Lars' band has Padparadscha playing drums, and her "ability" has her playing super weird and syncopated beats.

The rutile twins behind a keyboard like Daft Punk

IT WOULDN'T BE PLOT BUT IT WOULD BE SOME FUN FUCKIN FILLER COME ON.

>Imagine watching a horror movie but halfway through it suddenly changed into a romcom.
Is the monster humanoid and female?

Jesus, that's the perfect description.

I agree that would actually be a ton of fun.

WEEEEEELLL IT'S THE BIIG SHOW

>Not wanting to fuck an inhuman monster

Attached: 1489280510764.png (334x242, 49K)

He's right though. Fucking human women is better.

Kinda like Lost?

Attached: 1410231369226.jpg (610x966, 145K)

What would it sound like?

time machine modulus?

Monsters are shit. You only need human women for your sex life.

And hopefully, he ditches Sadie for his new harem of gems

>Imagine watching a horror movie but halfway through it suddenly changed into a romcom.

Well, there goes my next pitch for a Alien vs Predator sequel.

Spoken like a true scholar.

Alien + Predator

>You only need human women for your sex life

Attached: 1464099817993.png (1160x930, 1.02M)

Alien/Predator
Disclalimer: If you dont like Lemon dont read!! No haters/flamers in the comments plz *^_^*~

>Wanting to risk getting you and everyone you know horribly killed for your impudence.

Attached: 1519151924068.gif (500x500, 11K)

>Like the rest of Sadie episodes, it will be shit
>Some people will eat it up because it will have few references

Attached: 1370713836868.jpg (356x438, 119K)

>SU bomb inundated with pointless filler bullshit
Golly gosh willikers, this has never happened before.
I wish I could drop this fucking show already, the most I've been able to accomplish is skipping some of the return-to-Earth townie episodes.

Attached: it's this fucking thread again.png (1012x758, 590K)

Jesus fucking CHRIST can we just GET ON WITH THE PLOT ALREADY
FUCK

Attached: PERFECTLYCALM.gif (320x287, 982K)

why do you even watch this show when it has made very clear numerous times in the past that the focus is Steven and not Homeworld?

Attached: 1493253279663.jpg (1797x1055, 165K)

I believe it will be good.

Attached: 1510500068146.png (540x540, 167K)

leave daft punk out of this shit show
Padparadscha's drum playing sounds cool though

new episode when?
what did I miss?

The only way that this episode can be acceptable is if it's guest starred by Death Grips.

Attached: 1493843688065.jpg (500x524, 28K)

Good taste.

ew.

I don't even like the deepest lore generic evil sci-fi empire bullshit, I just want more magic kid going on adventures in space instead of more episodes fucking around trying to fix some boring shitstain's life back on Earth.

>Filled with shit where nothing happens and wrap up the supposed arc in two episodes

Nice arcs you got there, SUFags

Attached: moonman.png (312x212, 55K)

>twitter ad says "all our questions will be answered"
>first episode back after a three month hiatus is a big fat steaming fucking townie dump

Apparently our question was "is Sugar going to keep vainly trying to vainly fluff this flaccid cock?" and the answer is a resounding "yes."

it's not fucking fair when we know pink diamond is up next and we have watch Sadie try, if pearl gets no real time i swear to christ im checking out

Attached: eec7868a-342a-45b5-a673-7351a942147e.png (250x261, 64K)

Get off of Sup Forums, optimistfag, I bet you have friends and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GWKRnnIi6do
I guess there was more info in the podcast but I missed it

Episode is music focused
peridot interacting with the gems and humans
sunshine justice is probably mystery girl
first episode of the group

This thread is just people shitposting into a void at each other.

>no more gem mutants
>no gem/human interactions like in season 1
>no more space missions
>no more rose room shenanigans
>NO MORE JASPER

Why live

Attached: 85858890.png (487x433, 489K)

user I would date the monster if she was at least a little cute, not fat, and into me, those are literally my only standards and even the first two are pretty shaky if she’s into me
It’s not like I’ve got much of a right to be picky or anything

Who said Peridot or any of the Crystal Gems will be in this episode? The fact that it'll likely focus on Sadie Killers means there's an equally likely chance Steven will be the only gem in the episode.

it's over then

>tfw dropped the show right after jail break
>"YOU'LL BE BACK!"
>"YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU MISSED OUT!"

I am usually a smug asshole about it but this is kinda depressing how often this show dropped the ball.

Attached: rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg (647x697, 37K)

>return announced the same day as smash bros
>me being the SUfag I am, focus all my attention on the smash reveal

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 8.23.57 PM.png (161x149, 52K)

So the show's coming back,
With three new affairs?
Just one quick question:
Why should I care?

This show has been moving slower
than a slug on a sugar crash
And besides, what does it matter;
Nintendo just announced Smash!

Attached: that old green hag.gif (142x142, 35K)

>This thread is just people shitposting into a void at each other.
Not surprising frankly.

Attached: 1510573565552.png (289x196, 28K)

FANTANO

I can't stand the fans that suck Sugar's figurative dick over filler.
>"Its not filler, its important to take a break after major plot points!"
>"Steven needs a break xd!"
There is nothing more frustrating than coming back to filler after months of waiting for new episodes especially after the biggest hiatus in SU history. When the show teases you about lore or significant plot events, and then has 5 episodes about how Ronaldo thinks something zany. I liked the transition from slice of life episodes, to major background machinations, but you can't just flip flop between those two, at least not after long-ass hiatuses.

Oh wow. It's disappointment. Didn't see THAT coming.

Attached: dull surprise Op.jpg (511x445, 57K)

Its not fucking fair. Star gets plot progression. Even TLH gets more plot progression. Why must we suffer Sup Forumsros ;_;

At one point I watched this show to see how bad it could get. But then after a while it kept going and that stopped being funny. It was funny watching Steven crossdressing be taken weirdly seriously. It was funny when the art style changes episode to episode and even shot to shot with no consistency. But then it just became an endless hell of filler with anime references where the creators clearly stopped caring and the action just stopped mattering. It went from amazingly bad to a slog around the time Jasper became some kind of weird sex allegory while also being the off-brand shonen equivalent to Ben Carson.

I like the townie stuff, I think its a good way to pace out the plot

>Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.
ENOUGH WITH THE TOWNIE SHIT EVERYONE HATES THE HUMAN CHARACTERS HOLY FUCK

Seriously though, if they want to do SOL why not just focus on the gems like in season 1, whats the obsession of focusing on humans that have no right to get so much focus and everyone hates?

Attached: 4BAC242A-93E7-46BF-9522-5BCA2B1F8672.jpg (692x960, 218K)

>Steven goes to rescue Lars as he fights against a gem in space
>Later to spend days in a alien moon and having a dream with a Diamond
>The moment he gets back to Earth he helps Sadie with her band

Why would they pace out the plot with the equivalent of showing a jar of Mayo for 11 minutes?

>>Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.
the absolute fucking state of this fucking show
oh but I'm sure the show never being aired is why it has shit ratings. I mean it's not like that's the whole fucking reason they don't air it.

Its not bad when you're watching the episodes back to back, but after a long haitus, its unbearable.

good for you, it's still so boring and uninteresting that the kids watching cartoon network aren't even entertained

>>Steven shoots a documentary that follows a local band as they get their first big break.

Attached: 1502664045174.png (500x381, 278K)

Nice

>futuristic militaristic intergalactic war machina
>only reason the earth hasn't been fucked is because homeworld thinks the cluster is going to fuck it
>once they lose this ignorance billions of people are fucked
>Steven decide to shoot a documentary of a local band

Attached: 1510085880532.gif (200x242, 866K)

Steven Universe filler then:
>Steven's fingers turn into cats and he almost dies
>Steven messes around with gem magic and nearly destroys the town
>Steven accidentally travels back in time and kills himself
>Steven and the crystal gems fight a crystal gem monster and learn a valuable life lesson

Steven Universe filler now:
>Steven helps random townie deal with their repressed emotional issues

The setting used to be so magical and exciting. What happened? Are there not anymore adventures to be had?

I believe you're looking for "bad writing" there jim.

In all complete honesty, like not even memeing anymore because there's no point, SU is dead to me. The way it's moving along, the network has given up on it. The writing talent has decreased. And apparently if you give valid argument about the show, you're an asshole who doesn't appreciate how "progressive" this show is.

I don't care if this show returns, I'll be busy looking at Boku No Hero Academia that's coming back in April also. A fucking show that actually advances the plot.

If this shows ends up cancelling, I ain't shedding a tear. I'll sit here and watch the fireworks from butthurt fans.

Attached: fe5.gif (500x350, 1.2M)

Xeno: Yutja I'm home
Predator: what, already?
Xeno: ... Yes

>still caring about this piece of shit show that wasn't even that great from the beginning
You're doing this to yourselves at this point.

>Steven clings tenaciously to mundane matters lest the pressures of his life break him completely
Nigga's seen NGE and fuck if he's gonna be Shinji.

Boku no Hero is heading straight into cliche shonen tropes; enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh yeah isn’t mystery girl confirmed trans soon or something
Pearl must be so disappointed

>MG trans
That was a fake leak.

I'd be worried more about Lars though honestly.

Was it indicated at all that there would be a trans character?

I mean through massive tumblr lenses, but I wouldn't put it past the creators to make it canon that someone was trans.

Nigga I can finish in 2

anti SUfags btfo

Attached: 1491103995218.jpg (620x465, 52K)

has SU ever gotten this bad?
I mean similarly bad

Attached: 1492522884016.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Attached: 1495263469442.gif (700x500, 213K)

Not really.

The three previous are played for jokes.

Steven just puts on the dress for... reasons.

Wow. Just, wow. 5 seasons and 144 episodes in and we still haven't got a glimpse of the big bad or any actual progress on defeating the vague entity that is the Gem Homeworld, yet we get the millionth filler episode of Steven doing idiotic things in Beach City.

Sucrose really is adamant about copying anime, or rather, the horribly long and mundane fillers of the shounen animes she watched as a kid.

Attached: nick.jpg (361x405, 73K)

How is it possible to make a show that looks even lazier and more unprofessional than SU?

Attached: 1462413635533.jpg (298x251, 68K)

It would be more bearable if they bothered to have a regular fucking schedule.
Not to mention, even if the show does revolve around Steven, the fact that they bounce between Space and shit like a band playing at random is annoying and inconsistent.
Let's not forget that all 3 Crystal Gems hardly ever appear, and then Connie only shows up once in awhile to bitch at Steven.

Of course you'd lie to yourself about it being good, all Connie waifufags are a special breed of autistic.

Oh Jesus Christ, I bet my own kid can draw something better than that garbage.

Attached: 2tom.jpg (480x368, 13K)

fire = home world is coming
dog = what steven is doing = nothing important .

Attached: a.jpg (302x167, 11K)

Reminder that the Gems are some of the dumbest and most emotionally unstable beings in the universe.
Seriously, Lars, of all people, stole a fucking ship under the surveillance of an entire group of guards.

It's all up to pic related to provide an actual threat to the show.

Attached: image.jpg (1222x824, 89K)

>Gems are some of the dumbest and most emotionally unstable beings in the universe.
Well they are all women

its simple hipsterdom
rebecca is terrified to try hard at something then have people hate it and her. Better to not try and disassociate from the reality that she can't do anything worth while.

I don't fucking care anymore.

Attached: tumblr_p3mp2pNIwW1w5ru9yo1_1280.png (1280x888, 234K)

>sadie singing shit again
I've dropped it. I might check in when white diamond shows up or whatever but I'm not following the show anymore. This only solidifies my distaste for this show. It's not even because it's not focusing on deepest lore, they just can't stop with the obnoxious bullshit.

Just from that picture I can tell you're a lost cause. Anyone who posts that kind of fanart will never drop this shitstain.

Fucking laaaaaaaame

Attached: E67E844A-C9E9-4A11-9DCA-6C6C8D6BD0C2.jpg (560x564, 59K)