How do you think she feels?

How do you think she feels?

Old

defeated

I don't think she feels
That's why she lost

crushed that no one will remember her. she will never go down in the history books.

You have to have a soul to feel

>Implying she's been sober enough to feel anything

Like a complete and utter failure

As
Said, absolutely crushed. This was her life's work, her goal, her reason for all the terrible things she's done, and now it was all for nothing. She's too old, she will never be president, it's over.

Can we sue her for libel or misrepresentation for claiming the person would be a future president when they clearly are not?

Damn she was fucking hot when she was young, what happened...

>rigged the election against Bernie
>thinks Trump will be even easier
>fucking LOSES

I don't care if we have smog alerts in our cities by 2020, she needed to lose.

Trump will be voted out in 4 years and the coasts will flood, causing everyone from the coast to move into the middle of the country WHERE ALL THE TRUMP REDNECKS ARE

GET READY BOYS, THE GREAT MIGRATION IS COMIN

Wow, Trump was cute in that photo.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Although I certainly wouldn't put it past her, I sort of doubt she actually posted this herself.

Betrayed by democrat voters.

She will always be the president of my heart

Well technicaLly she coulD run in 2020

she shouldn't have sold out white America like all Dems did after the 60's

Rich.

story of all failed women who deserve to fail for their fuck ups in being terrible people. Boo fucking hoo.

No one knows what it's like to be the bad man.

But seriously, what the fuck is up with my computer, every time I turn it off and lie down, it turns itself on five minutes later. You can't spy on me bill, I taped over the fucking camera!

About as good as she looks.

Wait, did she wish happy birthday to herself? I'm not sure even Jeb would do that.

Drunk.

>needy fags who reply to every post just to get a fucking (You)

>>>/reddit/

Is this real?

Keep doubling down on shit no one cares about bro; that sure worked out this election.

>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE
Literally no one gives a shit and massive geographical changes are several decades away.

Shit scared of going to hell.

I often wonder if that's why a lot of old people keep on working when they're rich and don't have to.

I am an agnostic, so I kind of make sure I don't do anything too bad.

like dogshit~

Nah she'll go down as one of the worst politicians ever. She's lost the black guy with a Muslim name and Trump. And she's pretty much taken the Democratic party down with her.