KEK wills it 77777

All this praising KEK and his holy digits. It was all fun when KEK was helping you elect Trump. But when he gives you a command that you don't like you all come up with your lame excuses.

Admit it now! KEK wills that WHITE PUSSY IS FOR BLACK DICK. Say it! Now if you can't accept KEKs holy commandment then go back to christ and see how that will work out for you.

>Leaf

Completely disregarded

doesn't count when it's from a leaf.

It's cool, the poster was hopefully banned for 24 hours for posting nudes.

Anyway, I must go now. I have a meeting with Dahnald.

All gods have their irritants who want to fuck up everything they do.

For the Abrahamic god it's satan.
For Moloch it's Kek and memes.
For Kek it's canadians.

foliagcists

Kek ignores leaf posts since the "will you be my ai gf" fiasco.

Fucking leafs

explain the 99177777

99 is for interracial imgregnation. 1 is a symbol of the black cocks status. 77777 is the holy seal of KEK. what does a leaf has to do with that?

>God of Chaos
>Giving commands or setting rules

Pick one and only one but i'm nice so i'll give you another one with a pick one.

>You're retarded

Their posts don't count by default.

Nothing wrong with this. Kek just reminded pol-nazis that interracial is a-Ok. I myself had put my white dick into asian pussy, so BTFO you nazi gay virgins.

>God of Chaos
>Like Interracial
yeah that makes perfect sence to me

yes. I mean its funny because there are nigger threads every second. and here are kek obviously blessing a pretty frank message.

and all the nazis can say is
>mug chaos god
>leafs

Trudeau is the white pussy in this context

could we be looking at the first scism within Kekism?

You got a black president.
leafs got a fag president.
But white pussy is for black cock. just admit it.

All in favor of banning Denmark say Aye!

I honestly don't care. White women are mostly unkempt mongrels at this point. You never see natural blondes with blue eyes anymore.

Congratulations, cucks can harness a .00001th of the meme energy the rest of this board has been harnessing all year.

All you've proven is KeK has a sense of humor and loves to shitpost as much as the rest of us.

they are like christians. nitpicking which parts they like and which they don't.

numbers don't lie.
burgers do.

gtfo cunt

Why would you want strangers to validate your obviously tenuously held beliefs.

Nobody with sense wants it and you know it - you even frame what you want as a type of perversion of the norm which you know in your heart it is.

I don't know why you're keeping the thread going, man.

Fuck off Moloch you have no power here

your turning your back on kek. i'm a true diciple of kek. you people disgust me. your like people who go to church only when its christmas and you get gifts later.

You likely stick your ass in the air 5 times a day for Allah, my man.