Alright Sup Forums, what are they?

Alright Sup Forums, what are they?

Before you post:
Spider-Man movie every 2 years is the deal with Sony
GOTG 3 is confirmed for 2020
Black Panther 2 is confirmed
Black Widow and Dr. Strange 2 speculated

Attached: xqvq0mjrv8j01.jpg (1021x1461, 145K)

A Black Widow movie is going to suck so bad. Scarjo looks old and used up as fuck now. Can you imagine a few more years Post-Wall for this bitch? Sad.
SJW kike feminist propaganda will mandate you worship it though.

Namor's off the table right? I forget where he stands.

I'd guess a Captain Marvel sequel, and hmmm... Thunderbolts?

I'm going to guess that in 2020 Marvel Studios will release The Fantastic Four, and announce it early to mid 2019 once the FOX deal is complete by then

Attached: Fantastic 4 RD.jpg (1441x1304, 641K)

I would LIKE a Kamala and the Champions movie made up of teen heroes, but that's not likely.

So I'll expect Thunderbolts.

Might have to wait til Phase 5

I predict that Captain Marvel 2 will be the all female teamup film.

Who would be in it?

Zemo
Abomination?
Venom (Tom Hardy)?
Justin Hammer?
I guess Red Skull or Yellow Jacket come come back from their various dimensional fates?

She's only 33. Just make a James Bond movie but with a girl. Have a cool car, crazy gadgets, a "bond girl" that's a hot buff guy. People will go see it and it'll be no better or worse than any other bond movie.

Shes ugly because she got a dyke haticut and took out her tits because shes a stuck up cunt obsessed about not being objectified, even though thats her whole point of her job as a sex object movie star. If they mandated she got her double ds back and did her hair up again she would look gorgeous

You know her bigger boobs were implants, right?

She had breast reduction? Good to know I'm not imagining things.

Secret Invasion
Marvels
Earth X
What if....
Annihilation
Secret Wars
Avengers Forever
Conspiracy Theory
Sentry (Paul Jenkins mini) - same marketing as the mini

Zemo, Abomination, and Justin Hammer are enough, then just add Songbird and the other one.

Rumours are that the GOTG roller coaster is planned to open in 2020 so the GOTG movie will likely come out in 2020 unless there are delays with either.

-May 1 2020 : GotG 3 + Thor dies
-July 31 2020 : The Defenders/Revengers (Dr. Strange, Valkyrie, and Hulk) time travel to meet Hercules and Gilgamesh
-Nov. 6 2020 : Black Widow vs Silver Sable

-Feb 18 2021 : Fantastic Four + Black Panther
-July 30 2021 : Sinister 6 vs Thunderbolts + Iron Man 2020 with Hammer as Arno + Spider-Man
-Nov 5 2021- Revengers time travel to meet Red Wolf and Two Gun Kid (Red Wolf is a sheriff and is like Cap, Two Gun Kid is a sniper like Bucky)

-Feb 18 - 2022 - Captain Marvel + Rambeau + West Coast Avengers
-May 6 2022 - Fantastic Four + Revengers time travel to Avalon
-Jul 29 2022 - Spider-Man 3

Attached: efvBXYx.png (1041x361, 28K)

Gonna guess the three 2020 movies (in order) will be Black Panther 2, GOTG 3 and Dr. Strange 2. 2021 will be Spider Man 3, Black Widow and then probably a new acquisition, like Fantastic 4.

It takes so long for these movies to come out. If this was animated cartoon like Avatar, they could had twenty years of this stuff done at the rate they are going in like 3 to 5 seasons.

Namor
She-Hulk
Capitain Britannia
Spider Woman
Power Pack
Alpha flight
Ka-zar

Why not the actual T-Bolts lineup instead of a bunch of assholes with no chemistry?

Or Kingsman it.
>-May 1 2020 : GotG 3 + Thor dies
Dude...why do people on here just think they can throw anything in a Marvel film and that it would work?

Because if you do a villain team up without some sort of previous presence, it will end up like suicide squad, and marvel kills all of their villains.

>Ka-zar
>Khazar
>Khazar milkers?
Kat Denning's Darcy Solo film?

Dr Strange 2
Guardians 3
Fantastic Four

Spider-Man 3
Black Panther 2
Black Widow

Avengers 5
Ant Man 3
Nova

>Vision won't get his own movie in 2020 even though the marketing writes itself

Hulk 2 fucking when?????

Ruffalo deserves his own film. Also they can introduce She-Hulk or Ross Hulk.

When Universal sells back the distribution rights. As of now, they are spreading a movie arc, across multiple movies. So Thor 3 and the Infinity Wars movies are a combined Hulk arc.

Anyway I want a Vision and Scarlet Witch romance movie. Hell get Del Toro on it.

Bump

>Why not the actual T-Bolts lineup instead of a bunch of assholes with no chemistry?
You mean exactly what you would get if you just introduced the original T-Bolt's lineup out of nowhere?

As long as story is good. it wont.

...and now we will have saggy tits on screen

The future is in the black.

Time for a kick butt Marvel film!

Attached: 51166-5034-67008-1-night-thrasher.jpg (428x640, 55K)

natural is better, retard

>implying any of those will happen once the deal goes trough
prepare your ass for the XMCU

Attached: mcu_uncanny_x_men_logo_by_ironbronx-dal2ahl.jpg (1024x640, 64K)

>Avengers defeat Thanos in a way that makes them disappear like Onslaught
>Government replaces them with Thunderbolts
Dark Reign Phase