Why is she being such a bitch?

Why is she being such a bitch?

Attached: Quinn (Final Space).png (863x860, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9fe63p_Dvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Needs some white dick.

I wonder if her decision to leave Gary is going to come back.

Also what do you think happen to the 500+ messages where they ever sent, or was the ship just didn't want to hurt Gary feeling since he was a prisoner. There is also the possibility of somebody deleting them before they got to her.

portraying a black women as anything other than a super smart, super strong, super competent independent woman who needs no man is now equivalent to 20 Holocaust all happened concurrently

>20 Holocaust all happened concurrently

Attached: Cartoon Network.gif (500x281, 2.52M)

Cause she's written to be kind of a Bitch?
I mean she was like that since eps 1.

Why did they use this shjt design? Her pilot design was way better

Attached: 0357869E-4A45-4892-91ED-3DF4D707F0DB-1455-00000475DD007F3F.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

It's a character flaw.

Her old design looks gentler, but I think the new design fits her ornery self

no natural hair
so it's racist

problem is so far all she's been is a bitch and she's not done much else

Here's something better than this entire show:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9fe63p_Dvg

Looks too much like Rick and Morty.

I don't think it's really a problem since the same animators who did R&M made this show.

It's a smart move
Look up pulp science fiction on images
Now tell me how many women are black

fpbp

If you didn't say it, I was gonna.

Does Olan have jungle fever?

Because she's a poorly written character in a poorly written cartoon.

user are you fucking calling my black waifu a bitch ? apologize user , my chick is trying to SAVE THE FUCKING UNIVERSE YOU WHITE MALE ! TAKE YOUR HONKY ASS TO BED AND LEAVE MY HIGH IG QUEEN ALONE ! YOU MALE PIGS ARE ALL THE SAME ! a strong woman tries to same the universe AND YOU CIS GENDERED MALES GOTTA FUCK IT UP AND CALL MY BLACK QUEEN , MY DARK CUTIE FLOWER , MY BEAUTIFUL MELANIN MARRY A BITCH ??? OH HELL NAH NIGGA ! LEAVE MY COLORED QUEEN ALONE ! ALL SHE IS TRYING TO DO FIND OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN SPACE AND THE MALES IN THE SHOW ARE JUST HOLDING HER BACK TO FIND OUT WHATS REALLY GOING ON ! SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE QUEEN TEARS CAUSE YOU JUST HURT MY QUEEN'S FEELINGS YOU CIS SCUM !

Attached: 8b333.jpg (1064x884, 513K)

dude calm down it's just a cartoon

No it isn't.

Is it wrong if I only watch the show for him?

Attached: avocato.jpg (1162x655, 76K)

The fuck you talkin' about? The only connection I've found between this show and Rick and Morty so far is Dan O'Connor, a former storyboard artist/revisionist on the latter who directed on Final Space.

Different writers, different designers, different animation studio (the same one as The Loud House, believe it or not).

If anything, comparing Future-Worm! to Rick and Morty is more appropriate.

Attached: by JMDurden (August 7th, 2015).png (682x828, 240K)

brent nowell as well.

This show is not good at all

To bring more black nerds who need more attention to the fact that she's black and she's proud of it. Not to the fact that she's apart of the army or anything.

So all the black girls feel validated to be a total shit head in general in nerd or space sitautions and not to take the backseat. This is a controversial show aiming to be controversial in nerd demigraphic so it's gonna be a shitty situation.

Seriously her introduction is self contradicting:

She meets a total retard, and somehow thinks after acting like a total retard he can fly a plane.

Then next scene: shes the only one to notice a huge problem with her incredibly perception skills (which were non existent in the previous scene) while the rest of the galactic government is somehow ignorant and retarded. (which is largely male and pokes fun of her, hur dur).

It's a bad caricature.

Ever had multiple strangers approach you at a bar? If you are not a bitch they wont get a fucking clue.

Yes, but I do too.

Why does this show look like rick and morty

I don't think she being a bitch. If anything, Gary needs to stop being a manchild.

She's a lot less bitchy than I expected her to be. She was surprisingly cool with a criminal responsible for mass destruction being obsessed with her for five years.

Thanks for quelling my violence fix, but not really.

She is in serious need of a dicking down

Jeez user, calm down

Attached: 1519952210861.jpg (354x386, 47K)

A bee stung her asshole cause she was whoring around on the grass again.

Attached: BB95502E-F522-440B-972F-D537267B240E.gif (360x329, 1.07M)

Attached: FFEC382B-5DE2-4DDB-9850-6CB609977B0F.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I don't blame you, he's the only solid character in the show.
Also, that voice.

Attached: image(33).jpg (400x400, 32K)

Mooncake is better, both in depth of character and as a husbando.

>mooncake
He's a little bit naive for my tastes, but not bad, user.

I'd believe it

it's obviously an ironic post

There's being a bitch and then there's repeatedly punching someone, who's been locked alone in deep space for 5 years, in the face for calling you a sly fox. She really deserves to get pushed out an airlock.

Rick's spaceship was in one of the episodes

>he saves her life
>he gets punched multiple times by her for trying to flirt with her
She doesn't deserve to be rescued.

To add to that, she tries to leave him when he's the one that rescued her.
I wonder how she'll be handled for the rest of the episodes, because right now she's giving me a bad impression.

She was being pragmatic about getting out of there to save the universe before they all died.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what this image means?