Daily reminder that if you live in any of the JUST states you should McFucking kill yourself, pleb

Daily reminder that if you live in any of the JUST states you should McFucking kill yourself, pleb

Mississippi has the best flag. Arizona looks like some commie flag.

This is so wrong on so many levels

Fuck off, Mississippi is just another generic "hurr we wuz Confederacy" flag
Fuck you Texas

>blue states above red states
>non-Trump red states above Trump red states
kys, cuck

A state's politics has nothing to do with its flag, retard.

Amen, fuck Cuckorado.

You don't deserve that get you façade texas

Imagine wearing the Arizona flag as a cape and then tell me it isn't god tier, faggots.

You put a flag with a cuckstamp on it above flags with bald eagles, your whole chart is off

>California
>God tier
Fix this shit.
t. Californian

Because at least a cuckstamp is more original than slapping the fucking state seal on a blue background. You're just pissy you live in a state with shit taste in flags, kek

And daily reminder this is the king of all US state flags

Friendly reminder that Hawaii has the best state flag

>the star on California's flag is on there because of Texas

Your state is shit but your flag is pretty based, man.

whats ohio doing in the good tier faggit? you know how many amish we got out to fucking vote for trump?

see
This chart is purely aesthetics, not politics. Ohio would have scored higher if you guys didn't have a million fucking stars all over the place

wtf did you just say to me you little shit? ill have you know i graduated at the top of my drivers ed class, i personally drove 6 million amish people to the polls to vote and back,

I'm a Hoosier bro. Don't talk to me about Amos, you have no idea how many we've got...

>not recogonising the pasta

>Rhode Island
>Great Tier

Kill yourself

Bump.
Skankorage resi reporting in

Checked. And I recognize the pasta, I'm just saying in general we have a lot of Amos.
Go fuck yourself landsman.

How expensive is construction up there? I want to buy some waterfront property and build a house up there in a few years. The house I'm looking at building would cost about $400,000 down here, but up there I feel like it would cost quite a bit higher and I'm not sure I could afford it. The lack of a state income tax and that bonus you guys get for letting the federal government rape your land would help a bit though.

I've also heard even basic things like electricity and food are expensive as fuck up there if you go any considerable distance from Anchorage.

>tfw when live in SFV, Los Angeles.

>Arizona is God-tier
>California is God-Tier
>Texas is not God-Tier

Fake and gay

Texas is bland as fuck. Stay triggered, Samuel

Don't be butthurt just because you live in a state with a seal for a flag, get a better flag faggot because right now you cant even compete with califuckingfornia

>mfw have a cabin in "Big Bear City"
>california literally has everything that any state can offer

USA is a republic not a democracy

What is your point, Little Finland?

I'm so very sorry, I posted in the wrong thread, please forgive me

>text on a flag
Just why?

What an awful image tee bee aytch.

All is forgiven, my Mongolian friend

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

>Just Slap a Seal On It
To be fair, Maryland would kind of count. Our flag is just the coat of arms of the 1st Lord Baltimore, which is just his parent's coats of arms (Calvert/Crossland) mashed together.

Still boss as fuck.

Good point, but Maryland is exempt because it lacks the boring plain background and the seal as just a small seal in the middle with some bullshit text wrapped around it saying the state's name and the year it was founded

It's a shame such great flags like California and Maryland are wasted on such cucked states

>A bear, a red line and the Texan star on white background
>God tier
l m a o
m
a
o

>It's a shame such great flags like California and Maryland are wasted on such cucked states
Tell me about it. I've come to grips with the superiority of the Pennsylvanian master race.

Just don't give up fampai. Stay in Maryland and make lots of red pilled children. With the nigger population dwindling due to abortion and murder, maybe Maryland can be a swing state by 2030.

>meme shape Ohio flag
>good tier

Thats almost as unlikely as India becoming a superpower in that time.

We just memed Donald Trump into the White House. Anything is possible through Kek.

Only hope is that our current Republican governer (blacks dont vote in midterms lol) is wildly popular. If the Trump presidency goes well, hopefully seeing the two Republicans do good might woke some people in and around Baltimore and DC.

No flag with words on it should be above average tier. Let the symbolism speak for itself. You don't have to label everything.

Words can be tasteful if used appropriately.

For instance, I think it works well with California. Putting words on flags is pretty common for "protest" movements ("Don't Tread on Me," "Come and Take It," "Join or Die," etc). As such, the "California Republic" is a historical link to their past revolution and resistance against the Mexican government. So it's tasteful.

This is contrasted with, say, Illinois where it literally just says "ILLINOIS" underneath it

Okay you win

>Georgia
>good tier
you are wrong, it's better than our previous version but it's still shit.

A huge amount of people died in the civil war. Sure we could move on but there's something about being told you're racist for remembering your dead ancestors that's strangely motivating.

Really if it wasn't for sjw wanking about Mississippis flag it would be changed by now. The only reason the state voted to keep the flag was because sjw types made it about themselves instead of what Mississippi wants.

Georgias really isn't that bad. I hate Alabamas flag because it's literally a stolen flag design from Ireland and idiots think it's an homage to the confederate battle flag.

Fuck you nigger we are carrying on the flag of the confederacy.

As much as I hate commiefornia their flag is breddy gud.

As someone from Arizona, why is it god tier? Lmao.

Seals on flags are shit.
And our Seal itself is shit.

Maryland's state anthem is a song written to get Maryland to join the confederacy. Calls Lincoln a tyrant/despot and a bunch of other shit. Wouldnt be surprised if it gets removed some day, but I dont think enough people care...

Wow, your just giving us a daily reminder that your a butt hurt liberal who has nothing to do except post this.

Why not get a job and quit being a burden on society?

>iowa not on god tier?
>our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain, beotch

I'm not knocking Mississippi's flag for having the Confederate saltire on it or anything. It's just more the fact that almost all of the former Confederate states have some variation on that flag and it gets quite tiresome. That's why Tennessee is ranked high but Mississippi ranked lower in comparison, one is more original.

I'm not a liberal you fucking retard. As I've said countless time, this is purely based on flag aesthetics. It's not my fault 90% of the Midwest and Rockies chose retarded seals to put on their flags because they lacked creativity or history. And it's not my fault that most of the Southern states chose to simply adopt another generic rendition of the Confederate flag.

As you'll notice, most of the states ranked in the God, Great, and Good tiers are not liberal at all

it's rating the flags on aesthetics, not the states themselves

This list is fucking retarded. Commiefornia is shit tier as well as Maryland.

Work in MD, can confirm

What you don't like incorrectly designed arches for some sort of weird separation of powers allusion?

>Colorado is the only "just" state
>Commiefornia is god tier

>Maryland
>great tier

Nigger you whut

>Texas in anything other than 'god-tier'
>New Mexico not in at least 'great-tier'

Is this bait?

I dont understand how commiefornia and arizona are both god tier. I've lived in both, one has shit weather, the other has shit laws

A fucking bear...

Flag of South Australia.

So basically, OP favors warm colors to cool colors.

I agree the seal thing is just lazy and dull, but your chart is one of the worst I've seen desu famalama ding dong

That's not our seal faggot. Ours was even redesigned to avoid looking like commies.

AZ is one of the most based states in the union. I'll give Alaska is pretty great too. In no way should that fucking pedo bear sit next to my glorious sun flag.

>CA
>God tier

Ya no fuck off this state is shit. Why does everyone like it so much? You get all your perception from TV?

>1 post by this ID
>Commiefornian too stupid to realize that OP's pic is about the flags of these states

FORWARD
O
R
W
A
R
D

I'm sorry, but until Indiana removes their name from the flag it will never be great tier.

>CA Flag
>God Tier
Well at least my state does SOMETHING right.