Guns should be legal because we need it to defend ourselves against criminals

>guns should be legal because we need it to defend ourselves against criminals

Right, because you need a fucking sniper rifle that can pierce through vehicle armor for self defense.

It's actually so we can defend ourselves from a tyrannical government. Also checked.

What if the burglar is wearing a suit of armor?

>implying criminals cant show up in a vehicle

waste of quads

>tfw no sniper

then you call the police as you should

Do you think this will scare off robbers?

Interesting story user, totally makes me think.
>Lets see here, what does the bill of needs say..
>oh right, it's not called the bill of needs
Fuck off

not everyone lives 100m from a police station

>Right, because you need a fucking sniper rifle that can pierce through vehicle armor for self defense.

/thread.

actually thinking of getting a .50bmg. they aren't cheap though

Faggoting faggotry

You do when Kanye sends a humvee to your doorstep for not paying your reparation tax.

Where can I get a cheap mp40?

(((You)))

Guns serve recreational purposes as well

Hello newfag, before you become cancer around here, let me help you.

When you see anti-gun/anti-freedom posts, normally you just ignore them and let them slide off page 10, sometimes you will see an interesting anti-freedom thread. When you see a thread you may want to reply to, the first thing you do is check the flag, never respond to foreign faggots advocating the restriction of Americans freedom. If you must reply to one of these foreign faggots, in the options field of your post window type in sage, this will not bump the post when you reply and help the thread die off.

Have fun and remember, do your part to make this place better.

What if the burglar is a police officer?

eat me Hitler. I'll talk with whoever I choose. Word police can die in a fire.

amen. countries without the second amendment don't deserve to post about gun rights,because they've never known how glorious they are

>shooting people and animals for fun should be allowed

I have an idea, we could just ban criminals. We could make crime illegal, then there would be no more crime

That's literally a weapon used in almost zero crimes.

It's only really of worth outside of hobbyists against the government.

Okay Mr. "You don't need more than a 9mm to defend yourself" Country.

Also most of your murders in your country is done by unregistered guns so good job keeping that in check.

brazialians trying hard recently to be sitheads. canada is literally shaking already

Shooting people is illegal

Shooting animals and paper hurts no one

Fuck off authoritarian scum

You want to kill something or just tickle it?
Fucking faggot

>jungle druglord in charge of talking about guns
Did you snort your lines this hour Pablo?

So, what happens if you own a large swath of land?

Are you expected to walk up to someone who is fucking with your property and then plink at them with a .380?

>to each according to his needs

Karl Marx pls go

I have a shitton of guns and live in the whitest, safest neighborhood ever. I just really like guns.
Even if you're con-FC, you have to admit, firearm functionality and operation is a pretty interesting theme by itself.

The police are nothing more than a janitorial service.

>T.monkey antigun

You live in a fucking country with a lot of shootings and shit, and you're against self defense?
Are you even a man?

shaking like a leaf

Only an armed populace can consent to being governed.

What if you're defending yourself proactively against militarized police officers in a bearcat?

>guns should be legal because we need it to defend ourselves against Trump.

FTFY

How many civilians in the past decade have been killed by other civilians with sniper rifles?

Trump isn't the one that wants to take guns away.

You're joking, but you should see the interest my lefty friends have shown in hitting the range and getting carry permits. I must have helped two dozen people get their FOID paperwork together in the last week and a half.

Then you'd probably have to gang up and break out the expensive ammo.

I read this as completely literal and see no problems with your thought process.

Buffalo Bore is stupid expensive, but man does it bang good.

>vehicle armor
wat

9mm will go through a car door.

No you dipshit, we need fucking sniper rifles that can pierce through vehicle armor to keep our over-reaching government in check.

Bootlicker

Ever strip a car apart to see what it's made of? It's layers of extra-duty tin foil formed into efficiently strong shapes that will deform carefully to absorb the energy of a collision, and spot welded together.

It's hardly armor.

>WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

wasted.

Guns are 4 fold:
Hunting
Recreational
Self defense from criminals
Self defense from a tyrannical government

Arguments against recreational is generally "it's not worth the deaths." More than half of gun related deaths is suicide, and those suicidal people would just find another way. Lots of recreation has risk involved. Alcohol has around 3 times the deaths of guns, but no-one is up in arms about alcohol.

Arguments against hunting and self defense is generally "You don't need X type of weapon or weapon related items." These are used for recreation or against tyrannical governments or large mobs that want to culturally enrich you.

Arguments against tyrannical government is generally "You are outmatched and will die via tank, drone, etc." You highly underestimate guerrilla warfare and are assuming all rebels would get in a line for the army to defeat. Also you assume that the government would be willing to kill so many to maintain order. A pyrrhic victory would be achieved at best where the military could be fractured due to mass murder of civilians, and government control would go to hell. Without any armed civilian resistance you can just put down the people who speak out, you can even control billions this way.

What if I'm defending myself against an armoured vehicle?

can we ban this proxy fag?

that's an antimateriel rifle, not a sniper rifle. Also, yes.

fuck off hohol

>favela monkey telling others he should call the cops

You'd think a poor huehue living in a lawless jungle will know better

>need
There's that word again
Also fuck off brazil this is the 10th thread today

>they would just find another way
Ok. Then tell me why poo in loos always suicide by train rather than any other method?

>need

What if he was so fast he could dodge bullets, too?

With that peashooter? Please. Pic related is the bare MINIMUM size needed for home defense.

Absolutely true. What's yr point? You just elucidated a totally valid position, although you framed it in such a way that I assume you don't agree that your example proves the need for civilians to own a .50 bmg.

>Right, because you need a fucking sniper rifle that can pierce through vehicle armor for self defense.

So why does the government need to be armed with shit like this then?

I see what you're getting at, but in America, police are a liabilty. Even with right to self defense, you're subject to what ever crime they want to charge you with. Just clean your own shit.

rooftopkoreans.jpg

dipshit

Exactly, if you can't defend your home from an attacking home then what's the damn point

That's for long range hunting faggot

where do i buy that?

>Bill of needs.
Stay in niggerzil. Saged and reported.

>dont talk to me or my son ever again

The high powered Sniper Rifle and Assault Rifles are for firing at UN and EU globalist soldiers who try and overthrow us.

>hunting with a .50 cal
Are you looking to eat a deer or just blow it into tiny chunks for funsies?

You of all baboons should know the American government cannot be trusted.

Silly Brazilian monkeys.

SHALL

>implying most guns are .50 cal $9k rifles

fuck off brazil

checked but still saging

Go fuck yourself Brazil, you shithole of a country. Here in the USA we have the 2nd amendment, which is our last defense against a tyrannical government. Maybe you should research it sometime.

Quads. Kek wills it. You need a sniper rifle.

Good luck getting Barrett to sell the gov rifles if you ban citizens from owning them.

Howitzers are legal as long as you don't use high explosive shells. We might as well gather a couple and set up a neighborhood fire base.

If a gun isn't strong enough to shoot down trees and split logs its useless