Everything society finds 'bad' (serial killers, terrorists, child molesters/rapists, mass murderers, torturers, etc...

Everything society finds 'bad' (serial killers, terrorists, child molesters/rapists, mass murderers, torturers, etc.) I don't find bad.

i remember being 12

wow bro, you sure are bad

Cool i guess

It's the redpill Sup Forums refuses to swallow.

fake and gay

It's the edge you use to cut yourself with. You don't value life because you don't value your own life

Get a job.

This thread reminded me that I had this image as my profile pic on my Myspace.

Absolutely bonkers

Woah, man, so edgy! You must have rebellions spirit and be too strong willed to be assimilated by the system

>it usually expires by 19

Not OP but Life has no inherent value unless you give it value. In a sea of 7 billion you are just a pathetic whisper on a scream in the void that is life. Life value is souly based on being. Nice try bring a virtue fag.

Good thing is doesn't matter what you think.

>>/r9k/

this

/thread

anything can value stupid fuck. pessimistic cuck

Jobs are spooks.

>Everything society finds 'bad' (serial killers, terrorists, child molesters/rapists, mass murderers, torturers, etc.) I don't find bad.
Mr. Podesta?

nobody cares and your parents hate you

Can you make complex decisions? Morals starts working after this exact stage of personality development.
> 1. what would be cool? // imaginations
> 2. how to do it? // operations
> 3. is it the right thing to do? // morals

That's what we humans call being a sociopath.

No.value is a societal construct. Exactly like money.

if i knew either of you in real life, i would stomp the FUCK out of you, and your family and friends would do nothing to save you, because you're worthless.

you don't think life has any value? well, yours doesn't, and it won't last much longer.

the time of evil is coming to an end, and you will soon come to regret everything you stand for.

Oh boo hoo.i die. But everyone dies.even you. So no biggy. Even if you knew me IRL i doudt yould do anything,you fucking leaf. Go be a tough guy somewhere else.

this

your dastardly words only make my crusade boner harder

How edgy

its goku black!!!

Cool. My MySpace background wallpaper was Rob Zombie in his usual spooky attire. Good times.

Islam stays in the middle east Abdullah.

WEW
I sympathize with OP and I value my own life WAY more than others.

Wow, sounds like you're a really intelligent, emotionally mature person.

From the darkness comes the light. One hand washes the other.

Great blog

truly enlightened

>value is relative meme
>morals are relative meme
Nah

normalfag logic:

>serial killers, most who rarely kill more than 50 people, are evil and deserve to die
>let's have bacon and eggs for breakfast before going to the execution, then chicken for lunch, steak for dinner, mmm delicious

jeffrey dahmer is a fucking saint.

nice try you fucking worm.

everyone in this thread knows the truth about you.

i would fucking destroy you, your words are empty. everyone can tell.

mine are not.

your existence ends at death. mine does not.

I think they're bad.
They are necessary for human evolution though.

Could you imagine living in a perfect society? People would soon become SO complacent that any subjugation would be possible by a guy in a shiny hat with a gun.

Knowing the horrid nature of humanity to be true is what makes us innovate and to evolve.

Shut the fuck up, stop being a degenerate edgelord faggot and worship kek like the rest of us, OP.

But can you prove me wrong without name calling or anecdotal evidence? I highly doudt it.

this is a slide thread.

>before the execution

Muslims dont eat pork

t.edgelord

All energy goes back to where it was born. What "soul" i might have will go back into the earth that has nutured me and hosted me as a single body. My physical life and yours has no meaning,but what everlasting energy goes through us means everything. You too will go back into the earth and be born again. Nice try trying to make me feel bad though.

You would have a great future in the liberal party of America!

you have no idea what you are talking about.

search deep within yourself before its too late, this is my last attempt at helping you.

if you forsake what is right, you will meet me on the battlefield.

your feelings have nothing to do with this.

your replies are honestly pathetic.

>cut my life into pizza

Oh shit dude I remember a kid who talked like that in middle school, coincidentally , he committed suicide in eight grade

>3edgy5me.png

I can say the same to you.go ahead and fight for fabricated ideals and a master who only values you as a pawn in the machine of mankind.

I supose thats an insult. Seems like a hamhanded attempt in making me look bad. Got anymore generalizations? I am sure you do.

fpbp

>You are in puberty. (doesn't matter your age, you could be thirty and be stunted)
>You have experienced an extended period of rejections both socially and romantically
>You start to convince yourself (falsely) this is because people are intimidated by your intellect
>You decide to adopt the persona of an 'intellectual'
>You spend about 3 hours reading wikipedia articles about Sartre, Nietzsche and maybe Kierkegaard (whilst missing the point)
>You go on Sup Forums pol and think this is also a community of edgy outcasts
>You decide to ingratiate yourself by "out-edgying" us

You will resist my statements because you are insecure and they confront those insecurities in ways you are not yet comfortable with, but trust me in the long run you'll spare yourself a lot of cringy-ness and grief if you just skip past this bullshit and join us big boys and become a real human bean who has values and wants to better his community.

you could say the same thing to me, but it would mean nothing, and you know it.

i can tell from the structure of your sentences that you have given up as man.

see you soon.

>go ahead and fight for fabricated ideals and a master who only values you as a pawn in the machine of mankind

Fucking hell man, are you even remotely satisfied with your life? It sounds like you lack control of yourself and are projecting this onto others

Saying life has no value is a reflection of yourself, not the state of the world. Man gives life value, not the other way around

>>let's have bacon and eggs for breakfast before going to the execution, then chicken for lunch, steak for dinner, mmm delicious

>no other species eats meat, god humans are disgusting

BEING THIS FUCKING BACKWARDS

define "bad". when you say you don't find serial killing, terrorism bad, it could mean a lot of things, if you mean this metaphysically, then you're not giving enough info. If you mean this literally, like you just think it's morally acceptable, then i can only give you this advice: Your understanding of the balance of power and rights is highly flawed, flawed as in miscalibrated, not as in "shame on you". You need to heavily research topics of justice and rights. I would suggest studying the federalist and anti-federalist papers followed by a study of the DoI and US Constitution. It's some of the most comprehensive philosophical material ever recorded regarding human rights.
Regardless, if you honestly don't object to the things you listed and view the world as an individual struggle of power like hobbs, you are someday going to learn that there are a lot of people in the world, and many of those people are magnitudes more powerful than you could imagine. If you tap on the bears cave enough, eventually he will answer, you won't enjoy what you find.

2edgy4me wow bro can i be cool like you one day

As much as i would like to see you soon,it wont happen and i am sure you know it. By tomorrow you will forget all of this and go back to being the slave to foreighn bought media and hive mind beleifs.

Of course i love the value i give myself.i have a car and a job i love doing. But i am sure you will spin what i say into the narrative that fits you.even if i gave you the "right answer" i am certain yould still paint me as bad. But i humor you,if my reflection is true than i accept it. I have no meaning and i am ok with it. I do not desire meaning like you do. And even if i gave myself meaning it would be based on others beleifs who were made to keep people like them in control. I dont want to be controlled so if i withstand value i will not have anything worth leverage. I am sure you we ill look past all this and apout some fluff said by some dead fool who died at 30 thousands of years ago. Go ahead. I am waiting.

your projection shows you are a weak man, sick with yourself for becoming a slave, but too weak to make change.

you will commit suicide before the new year, so you are right, i wont have the chance to see you in battle, you are too weak for that.

If that's what you want to beleive,go on and beleive. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

you do not even know the fucking i before e except after c rule

how can i expect you to understand the universe.

in different times i would have pitied you, but today i have nothing but contempt for you.

People are just fish plus time.

>t. Soros

i eat but i dont really want to be eaten

I dont care for ethier.and why should i out effort into someone who i wont even remember,due to his lack of meaning to me. I will literaly forget about you tomarrow and go back to having fun with what i do.

It's because you're bad

S-stop user you're scaring me.

U should go try n lose ur virginity n stop living i the fantasy u made to justify ur current lifesteal ,, spoiler everyone can tell ur a virgin neet, ur not fooling anyone

SICK...............

you will forget nothing.

we both know this.

Want to bet? I will just go back to business as uasl as soon as i wake up tomarrow.

>In a sea of 7 billion you are just a pathetic whisper on a scream in the void that is life.

oh wow so insightful