youtube.com/watch?v=Rzn9vKcTFvE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nO_8hRpInw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS ONE IS BETTER

This is just empty fluff but I'm enjoying the shit out of it.

Reminder that Barron probably is taller than you

Barron sure is a big guy.

this one has better audio

>tfw 6'0"

For /pol

my negro, posting based Hoppe

>tfw this was filmed a month and a half ago

Fox News expected to run this as a (((what could have been))) piece. LOSERS!

>Trump will never be Lenny Dykstra

>"sports is a microcosm of life."

Holy shit. The Don just made realize something yuge.

This can be a /physical removal/ general if people don't want to talk about the Trumpumentary

Why is there ads every 8mins, is that normal for american tv ?

His fake tan looks pretty bad on this interview. Trump is in too deep though. He has to live with the tan

Is it abnormal for Eurovision?

im interested to hear about the "drink" and his brother

depends on the stations but yes usually

Why do you think we use the fucking internet instead?

yes
it's a tradeoff for not having 50%+ taxes

how can americans go through all this advertising

Hate this too. I just stop it for ads, I have adblocker in my browser and I can't tolerate this shit.

Fred Trump Jr died by binge drinking vodka through a beer bong up his anus. Don doesn't like talking about it.

I now declare this a /physical removal/ general

post rare Hoppes

Is it abnormal for Eurovision?
Do you have, like, 15 minutes of uninterrupted Foucault speeches between commercials?

gotta give them time to prepare more food

European ads are unironically better than this shit. Even Bulgarian ones are better.

sorry, but i just have to assume your shitposting

Fuck Benedict Arnold.

t. George Washington

Sup Forums on ad breaks

This is a hit piece. They keep cutting to the reporter with a "I'm listening to an idiot" look on his face, when Trump talked about his golfing skill they kept showing footage of him ripping up the turf. The whole tone of this program is trying to make Trump look foolish and incompetent.

>obongo spending his last pres trip in fucking Peru

literally why. Is he going to tell those damn peruvians to get off my fucking dota servers?

Probably wants to shore up relations with Latin-American countries because of the fact that TPP is dead in the water and a protectionist who wants to build a wall between Latin America and the Western Anglosphere is about to enter the White House.

TELL ME ABOUT FREDDY

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE TIE

Fred was more handsome :o

great now I feel bad for being drunk in my basement right now

>tfw you're drinking a beer and smoked a spliff a while ago and El Presidente is telling you it's dangerous

I didn't ask for these feels

Thank you Donald

>ads again

wew lads

>tfw beer doesn't even get you drunk anymore

vodka my friend

I wish Donald Trump was my dad

>Mfw gonna get drunk later :^)

>5 mins documentary
>10 mins of ads

PRAISE KEK

Often, when I'm watching TV, I forget what I'm watching during commercials.
Same for previews when I go to the movies.
I don't go for liquor very often, only on special occasions. In college I drank cheap vodka when I couldn't afford good beer.
>tfw ywn have a night out at the pub with the lads in London after a long day at the ale factory

These ads are ridiculous even for American TV.

I can't believe there are people with TVs in the age of the internet.

This is absolutely shit.

More ads than usual because they know everyone is watching this

>it's always 4ners whining about ads

do other important shit and come back when its back on dude

You have so many fucking ad breaks america

This is actually a pretty good interview getting to know the personal side of trump

I don't think most shows are like this. They like to stuff ads in documentary type stuff.

"LGBTs, not to be mistaken with BLTs, sandwiches." ~Hans Herman-Hoppe

Its usually every 15 min

TRUMP KINO WHEN?

"There can be no tolerance toward democrats and communists in a libertarian social order. They will have to be physically separated and expelled from society. Likewise, in a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They–the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centred lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism–will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."

~Hans-Hermann "Physical Removal" Hoppe

"The advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism – will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order." ~Hans Herman-Hoppe

>They–the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centred lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism–will have to be physically removed from society, too, if one is to maintain a libertarian order."

they do the same here when it's "high interest" stuff

>BRAGADOCIOUS
BRAGADOCIOUS
>BRAGADOCIOUS
BRAGADOCIOUS
>BRAGADOCIOUS
BRAGADOCIOUS

two G's, friendo

>He's the only one wearing sunglasses
My fucking sides

Who the fuck is that creeper holding the pregnant girl.

>Dat bellybutton

Can confirm that the frequency of adds is ridiculous during this show.

>this guy walks in and physically removes your gf's ass, what do you do?

He has to be physically removed to preserve the institution of the family and traditional lifestyles.
No tolerance for democrats and Communists; they must be, so to speak, physically removed.

insofar as your prediction vis-à-vis your neighboring private community covenant is concerned, you are correct, so to speak.

>she was born in Scotland
>Potato music plays

Lol, only trump is allowed to sit.