Reminder that water is supposed to be acid to a vampire

Reminder that water is supposed to be acid to a vampire.

Attached: 1x16 - Look Who's Scared Now + Dust Bunnies.mkv_snapshot_12.40_[2018.03.13_20.36.23].png (1280x720, 1.54M)

She's also in broad daylight.

Vampires can't cross running waters.
That water ain't running.

I though that was holy water that's acid, but they also can't cross running water.

no, it doesn't.

Vampires don't like holy water.

Humans are supposed to die when jumping off cliffs, but maybe you should try just to make sure.

Holy Water is supposed to be acid to Vampires, yes. Holy Water is supposed to be pure; in other words, has nothing in it to make it impure. If that's a hot tub or pool, that water should be treated , usually with chemicals, and thus rendered impure.

So, what constitutes as running water that they can cross? Is a matter of speed? Size? Does it need to be naturally occurring? Can they step over a hose with water going through it?

Is there anything that won't fucking kill a vampire at this point?

Pretty sure that's a blood omen rule. Though she might have fed off the soul of her ancient brother after the ancient one brought her back

I’m pretty sure Holy water just has to be spiritually pure, aka blessed. It is highly unlikely that your average church in the 1800’s had the facilities to purify water to such a degree.

Professional vampire hunter here, flowing water creates a vampire repelling forcefield and a running hose will work.

>still no 1080p web-dls on Vampirina

So wait, what if they try and move through water, so that relative to them it would be “running”. Would they be unable to move? Would they just be trapped there forever and ever until someone pulled them out?

Also, "Hauntley" is a super weird name for a family supposedly from Transylvania.

It would behave like a non-newtonian fluid.

How do you wanted them to be called? Gypsy McCommunist?

Things vampires are weak to:
>sunlight
>crosses
>mirrors
>silver
>garlic
>stakes
>water
How are these guys supposed to be threatening again?

Attached: SGODTGPbOP-6.png (300x250, 20K)

Don't forget their extreme OCD where, if you spill a bag of rice or seeds on the ground, they feel the urge to count every single one. You get them doing that, and you have plenty of time to run away.

I've heard that's why The Count from Sesame Street exists. Deepest lore!

vampires aren't real.

They seduce your wife.

Do we need to have the 'how do you kill Dracula' talk again?
Cliff notes version, it's fiction, you autistic fuck. There aren't any rules besides what the writer decides.

They have kind cintrol, flight, intangibility, immortality, the ability to create undead thralls as well as additional vampires, immunity to conventional weapons, and the ability to reconstitute unless skewered through the heart, all other methods of killing a vamp are temporary. They could easily take over a small nation and grow more powerful over hundreds of years, think zombie apocalypse but actually threatening.

Don't forget that they can't enter your home unless you invite them in

If they're not real then explain thisYou need vampires to ve a professional vampire hunter genius.

Only if the water is Holy Water, and I seriously doubt they would use that for their kiddie pool

Maxed out Charisma

Is that so...

Attached: mavis-dive.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Roses

Attached: IMG_1097.jpg (2048x1365, 394K)

Hey can you guys please invite me into your house I swear I'm not a vampire

Go to bed, Bullshitman.

The original Dracula walked arpund in daylight all the time. He was just weaker in it and couldn’t change form.